IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok idk where all this misinformation is coming from...but the search wasn't 6 mins, that makes no sense and I followed it live for hours. Also, their bodies were found on private land, the pictures of Abby and the mystery man on the bridge are on the public bridge/trails. The girls were found roughly .5 miles from the bridge, not on it. It's completely open to public....whew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I was looking through some google images under the google heading " Liberty German and Abigail Williams "the 26th line of images down marked 2 days ago 272 x 153 bbc.com. The pic of a man in bed with his shirt pulled up and faced blurred out with something in his hand, a gun perhaps.

The image link takes you to bbc news page, but why the pic is there, I find it odd and I think it should be looked at.

I'm hoping you guys can help figure this pic out.
Maybe it's nothing but I find it unusual.
anyone.

Can you link the bbc article please? Thank you.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

This is really the most bizarre investigation I've seen yet.

"As of 9:15 p.m. Thursday, Riley said nothing may come from the warrant. He said evidence can always change, but as of now, he doesn’t expect anything.
Riley said this could be the first of many to come. He said investigators plan to search more homes as they receive more tips. He said as long as they can get a judge to sign off on a warrant, they plan on searching the home.
No arrests have been made."
[FONT=&amp]

Looks like we're in for a long wait, while they go through every person that 'might' be their POI?

Why not wait for DNA?

This is nuts. I can't believe the FBI is agreeing to this.[/FONT]

This is what I was afraid might have happened. A couple of people probably called in tips to say Neighbor Joe looks like the guy in the picture. Chances are this guy wasn't even the guy from the pictures. Probably just the first casualty of the SM witch hunt that's occurring. If this guy is totally innocent, his reputation in the community will never be the same. They'll always associate him with the guy whose home was searched because he was a suspect, not because he kinda looks like some guy in a digital Picasso print.

"As of 9:15 p.m. Thursday, Riley said nothing may come from the warrant. He said evidence can always change, but as of now, he doesn’t expect anything.
Riley said this could be the first of many to come. He said investigators plan to search more homes as they receive more tips. He said as long as they can get a judge to sign off on a warrant, they plan on searching the home.
[FONT=&]

Looks like we're in for a long wait, while they go through every person that 'might' be their POI?

Why not wait for DNA?

I'm at a loss for words. Such an odd case. You can't just search everyone's home! And he expects nothing to come from the search? Than why did you search? :notgood: I feel terrible for those who's reputation may be sullied for no good reason (actual probable cause)

Oh goodness - I've been out of pocket for the past few hours and now there are hundreds of posts. I told my poor husband I couldn't talk to him right now because I needed to check on the girls. Can I cheat and ask for an update? (I promise to go read the hundreds of posts.)

Hi NewMama! Boy, I've been in your shoes. The short and sweet version is that there was a search warrant served on a home but no arrests made.

You don't.

What makes you think they were there only 6 minutes? :dunno:

The article talks about him being interviewed and the search warrant being executed, search being done, etc.

And everything else article and MSM wise also indicated them being there for quite a very long time.

This discusses the large presence (and multiple photos released clearly show a considerable time lapse given the lighting in the background of photos)

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...at-delphi-home-in-connection-to-teens-murders

And this article mentions even after the large group of investigators left around 8 pm (long after initial reports of the SW being executed came out - and clearly after early photos of them there were posted when it was much, much before 8 pm) there were still other investigators there at the time the article was written.

Plus it talks about the extent of agencies there.

They don't bring that degree of resources out for 6 minutes. :no:

Absolutely all indications I've seen online was investigators were there for quite a long time.

The above mentions "through early evening" and still having investigators on scene after 8 pm. That alone would indicate multiple hours, IMO.

I've seen nothing whatsoever indicating it was brief - and certainly nothing indicating 6 minutes.

So not sure where you got that time or any inference it was so brief? :thinking:

Y'all---- I just said 6 minutes meaning some random short time. I even said or however long, but it wasn't long. Sorry if that was confusing. I didn't mean it to be literal like I clocked them or something.

The reason I said it was short is because it said a search warrant was served Thursday NIGHT-

Police served a search warrant Thursday night at a home on West Bicycle Bridge Road, but no one is in custody, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/16/police-create-tip-line-delphi-killings/98015212/

I was reading WS posts, there was news of the search warrant, everyone was on edge and quickly after (disclaimer- it was not precisely 6 minutes), there were posts that the search was over and nothing was found.

The next paragraph in the same news article said-
Riley said police interviewed a person and served the warrant at his home looking for information about Monday's killings of Liberty German and Abigail Williams, but police did not recover anything.

This leaves police back in the same shape they were in before they had the warrant, Riley said. But police have streamlined the way people can provide police with leads about the case.

Now, if you notice the time of the article, as noted here:
Published 6:25 p.m. ET Feb. 16, 2017

There is not much time between "served Thursday night" and 6:25PM. So, in conclusion, I was just trying to say that it didn't seem like a very long time to search for evidence of a double murder case. That's it! I'm not trying to spread misinformation. If they were there all day (as I see a post right above says), then great! I hope they were. I am only going off the information times that was notified on Websleuths and on the article, as those are the official forms of documentation. If there are "unofficial" sources that know differently, then I am glad. Hope that clears it up! :)

Guys, I've been following along here and also am a part of the FB group. That group is nuts. Someone named a man as having been arrested, everyone on there is digging up the Facebook profiles of the entire family, the profiles have been deleted... it's horrible. I don't get what they think they're doing other than terrorizing a man who hasn't been named by LE and his entire family. It's disgusting. I tried to participate in that thread and remind people to slow down and think, and I was actually insulted. Jeeeeebers.

Sadly fb pages often go down hill when emotions run high and the admins often don't have the time to monitor it constantly. Thank God this particular group was not a public group. I liked the group at first but today it got ugly. :facepalm:

My thoughts when I read posts in groups outside WS regarding this case
Oh they're nuts
Yup you're legit crazy
Oh please be quiet
Oh they're reasonable (must be a fellow sleuther
And so on

Guys, I've been following along here and also am a part of the FB group. That group is nuts. Someone named a man as having been arrested, everyone on there is digging up the Facebook profiles of the entire family, the profiles have been deleted... it's horrible. I don't get what they think they're doing other than terrorizing a man who hasn't been named by LE and his entire family. It's disgusting. I tried to participate in that thread and remind people to slow down and think, and I was actually insulted. Jeeeeebers.
Same thing here. I had to bail out.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

So sad. Just a normal girl living her life. I can't wait for them to nail this person.

I was just on that fb and I only see 6 friends and no one who matches the description of man on bridge, imo.

Look at the photos of all the guys, not just profile pics.

I think the guy in bridge pic has facial hair.

You'll see it.

[FONT=&]

Why not wait for DNA?

A judge isn't going to sign a search warrant just because someone kind of looks like the guy in the photo. LE needs to have specific reasons stated for why they want the warrant, based on evidence. They also need to list what they want to search for or collect from the home or the person. They have to be able to show that they believe items connected to the crime may be found in the home.

A judge isn't going to sign a search warrant just because someone kind of looks like the guy in the photo. LE needs to have specific reasons stated for why they want the warrant, based on evidence. They also need to list what they want to search for or collect from the home or the person. They have to be able to show that they believe items connected to the crime may be found in the home.

Exactly!!! I'm not going by anything MSM says unless it's a direct quote from a press conference with LE. From all of the cases I've followed in the last year or two, MSM is way too concerned with being FIRST than reporting actual facts. Judges don't sign off on search warrants willy-nilly. (Unless maybe it's different in small towns....???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans