IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 o'clock news on Fox 59 out of Indianapolis showed a video of them removing boxes from the house. I live about an hour away from Delphi.

I just unjoined the FB group....waiting for someone on there to notice it and start putting a case together against me....:facepalm:

Send me your FB profile so I can post it there, along with all of your family members.....:doh:

Exactly!!! I'm not going by anything MSM says unless it's a direct quote from a press conference with LE. From all of the cases I've followed in the last year or two, MSM is way too concerned with being FIRST than reporting actual facts. Judges don't sign off on search warrants willy-nilly. (Unless maybe it's different in small towns....???)

Even in small towns, the Fourth Amendment still applies and LE has to sign a sworn affidavit to obtain a search warrant. An officer would be risking his or her job by falsifying an affidavit and unless the judge is really corrupt, he or she would not want to risk his or her own reputation.

DNA....I'm just hoping that whoever did this left plenty and that this is going to put him/them away. JMO, but I feel this is going to be the key to the arrest.

RSBM

Hate to type this... but if they were assaulted , it's better that they were found fairly soon ; as critical evidence will be preserved.
Not sure if IN has the DP will have to Google.

I saw him immediately and it gave me goosebumps. He looks a little bit smaller (thinner) than the picture on the bridge but I hope he gets checked out by LE!!!!

I saw him immediately and it gave me goosebumps. He looks a little bit smaller (thinner) than the picture on the bridge but I hope he gets checked out by LE!!!!

Who are you responding to?

Oh I totally agree. I know lots of people who never watch the news at all, purposefully to avoid all of the crap :(. WE HERE are absolutely in the minority.

True. But when you live in a very small rural town, and two young girls are found murdered on a riverbank, you don't need to watch the news to know that happened. JMO

Im not sure what happened to the quote. But, I was responding in regards to the 7 friends on her social media.

Hi NewMama! Boy, I've been in your shoes. The short and sweet version is that there was a search warrant served on a home but no arrests made.

:hugs:

Well I haven't finished all my homework but I think I'm good. A quick check of the less graceful companion source material affirms this is where our girls will be discussed with dignity and respect. My heart aches for their families tonight.

Im not sure what happened to the quote. But, I was responding in regards to the 7 friends on her social media.

OK then I completely disagree with you. I see nobody on that short list that resembles the pic other than her grandfather, who kinda does, but I don't think he's the guy.

Look at the photos of all the guys, not just profile pics.

I think the guy in bridge pic has facial hair.

You'll see it.

I think the person you are referring to has a surname attached to her family. Not that that means things couldn't go awry.

A judge isn't going to sign a search warrant just because someone kind of looks like the guy in the photo. LE needs to have specific reasons stated for why they want the warrant, based on evidence. They also need to list what they want to search for or collect from the home or the person. They have to be able to show that they believe items connected to the crime may be found in the home.

I'm just afraid because crime is so rare there and the community is on edge that the judge might be a little lenient. The guy may have had some sort of criminal past or some connection to the victims or their families. The town I grew up in was known for it's corruption. Judges, LE, prosecutors, local attorneys, etc.

RSBM

Hate to type this... but if they were assaulted , it's better that they were found fairly soon ; as critical evidence will be preserved.
Not sure if IN has the DP will have to Google.

Yes we do!

Are we allowed.to discuss family dynamics without using names or sleuthing family members?

Libby has a number of siblings in various locations with 3 different last names.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

True. But when you live in a very small rural town, and two young girls are found murdered on a riverbank, you don't need to watch the news to know that happened. JMO

Good point. I can't relate!

Are we allowed.to discuss family dynamics without using names or sleuthing family members?

Libby has a number of siblings in various locations with 3 different last names.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think you're allowed to say that. Just no names, links, or identifying info. I think...I'm not a mod :)

Dang! It's not just that FB group - which I won't go anywhere near! - but msm news sites too: WTHR's FB has people posting that someone's been arrested as of just a few minutes ago. I have two msm Twitter pages open - I figure any breaking news will show up there first. So far nothing. What does that tell us? That there is not breaking news right now.

I'll keep following but man, it's a little scary that the rumors are flying so fast and furious. I'm glad this isn't happening in my little town...

https://twitter.com/rtv6
https://twitter.com/WTHRcom

This happens in SO many cases. Most of the time I never bother to look at the FB discussion pages because folks just go off the edge. It's really given me pause for thought about the way SM is right now and what might happen if my family were in the news about some terrible thing and we were innocent. On SM, it doesn't matter. Folks get an idea and run with it like mad. I think that's the reason I'm careful to guard my thoughts & come across as more of a sap, benefit-of-the-doubt-giver, than anything else. At the end of the day, I think it matters.

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members