IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police on scene serving warrant at Delphi home

delphi-search-warrant.jpg

Sgt. Kim Riley tells News 18 state police are serving a search warrant at a home on the 11000 block of Bicycle Bridge Road in Delphi.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

Interestingly there is a viewing for the girls this weekend posted on this page. I wonder if it's a viewing in the traditional sense that their bodies will actually be there. Or maybe it's more of a remembrance ceremony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that too.

(Also, why is this on a scanner page?)

Meanwhile, members of the Delphi community are organizing fundraisers Thursday to benefit the victims’ families.

News 18 has been in Delphi all day talking with residents of the town. With less than 3,000 people, it’s your typical place where everybody knows everyone else. But as hard as this situation has been, the town is trying to make the best of it by coming together.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/delphi-property-owner-speaks-to-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/

The noose is tightening.............................

This is going to be our guy..............the last time they had a "huge police presence" in that tiny little town dates back to 1964.

Re: weather and clothing--it's very subjective. It's been said it was a high of 43 on Monday. I'm currently sitting outside, bundled up in 56* temp and freeeeeezzzzzzing my buns off. Where I live 43 is downright tundra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUMOR

Fb group rumor is that someone has been arrested. Name is also stated.

The person named on social is definitely tied to that address, now to see if it's true. If so he is an older man...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

page name?

Liberty German and Abigail Williams Case Discussion

It's a closed group, you have to be approved before you can see posts but they usually do it very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver