IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone seeing the pictures of the dad ?

. . . and carry wasp spray -- not pepper spray, wasp spray -- which, as I've just learned on this thread, will drop an assailant like a fly (only a lot quicker)!

I, personally, will be loading up on the stuff - - for both inside and outside the home (will keep a can under my pillow, and inside my vehicle)!

lol I can't imagine carrying a can of raid around

I've even found a pic of this guy with his right hand in his right pants pocket like it might be in those pics. For his dear wife's sake, I HOPE this is not the killer.

I'm trying to read from the beginning but I am just flabbergasted that that high bridge would be open to public without guardrails! We have an abandoned tressel bridge near here that teens love but it has sides to it!bridge.jpg

I wonder if the perp could have chased the girls and one or both of them fell and then were subsequently attacked again. It would be so dangerous to try and run on that bridge:-( I hope they'd have whoever did it. Just horrible

HLN...says they are executing a search warrant at a man's house in Delphi! right now

Where is everyone seeing the pictures of the dad ?

A Facebook link was briefly posted and then I assume deleted by a mod because it was against TOS. I caught it in time. That is how I'm seeing it....I don't know about anyone else.

I wonder if the perp could have chased the girls and one or both of them fell and then were subsequently attacked again. It would be so dangerous to try and run on that bridge:-( I hope they'd have whoever did it. Just horrible

No screaming heard or reported?

I'm thinking stun gun

A Facebook link was briefly posted and then I assume deleted by a mod because it was against TOS. I caught it in time. That is how I'm seeing it....I don't know about anyone else.

Yep...followed the rabbit hole

I'm very late to this breaking case, so, forgive me for duplicating this info if already posted.

It's extremely relevant, so, I'm posting for others.

Riley said that the bodies were found around 50 feet from Deer Creek and that he believed the area was only accessible on foot or by horse.

Both of the girls' cellphones either died or were powered off.German's grandfather Mike Patty toldWLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'

Lets focus on what we can here until we have official names. So what do they want with the search warrant???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing I have my MAXWELL coffee to keep me awake for this thread! It might be a long night!

Sorry about the above post...I should have read back, they are at the house oif a man we heard from yesterday talking about how his son played in that creek, and that it was a different time...I am not gonna post his name, but it is a jc news article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop