IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hike alone, all the time when the weather cooperates. Nobody I know has any interest in hiking along with me, and nobody has ever tagged along with me for a hike. It's a healthy habit, and I enjoy the nature aspect of hiking. Old rail beds are of interest to me, too. I don't understand why some of the above might raise someone's suspicions, but to each their own.

People are going to jump to conclusions on here, it seems to be common with missing persons cases. I joined a while ago, to follow the case of a young gal who went missing in SC. The case has not been solved, and the FBI has ruled out any connection between the people she was with up until her disappearance, and her actual disappearance. Yet knucklehead members on here still maintain that people who clearly were not involved, are involved. Please understand that family and friends of victims follow along here on WS and on social media.

LE here in Indiana claim the guy in those pics is a "person of interest". ISP and the FBI are doing a great iob, we need to let them do their jobs. I hope they get this wrapped up ASAP, for the community there in Delphi, and most importantly the families.

SABBM

I inquired about that earlier and some here on WS say it's official and some say otherwise.
There's a link from a reply to my earlier post that say LE have declared him a poi; and they'd like to speak with him.
Assuming this is a man in the blurry photo.
Strange they haven't discovered who he is yet.

As far as a guy out hiking ---for some places it's the norm, while other places it may look unusual --maybe depending on how the man is dressed.
What's of interest to this poster is that he was close to the area where the girls may have been accosted -- and that is why there's a need for LE to talk to him.
If this unknown wants to be left alone and likes his privacy--- he'd be better off coming in for a short chat.
Then he'd be cleared and LE could follow other leads.
:moo:

I totally understand your point. But I don't want to ignore what I learned from working in a middle school. 13 yr olds are often just beginning to wonder about smoking pot or drinking a beer. It is a somewhat 'natural' urge at that age. JMO

ETA: I am not at all saying the girls were drug users. Just saying it is possible they met a 'teen' online that offered to bring them a joint to try. That area seems like a perfect place for teens to smoke pot.
SABBM

And if that were the case... it might give a solid lead and possible suspects.
I'm curious about what friends knew they were out walking and also if anyone lured them to their doom by pretending to be a teen boy ?

If my child were murdered-- I could care less what people said ,or what my offspring was up to --with or without my knowledge.
I'd want to know everything if it led to the apprehension of the killer.

It would be nice to be able to hear what their friends are saying ...and if any of them had a suspicion about the girls maybe meeting a person they'd met online ?

For instance, it would be helpful and not disrespectful if any of the girl's friends knew something and spoke up.
Terrible if there's key evidence and they're hiding it by staying silent.

Information that could crack the case.
:moo:

Well.....Good morning fellow sleuthers !!

Last evening certainly was interesting, wasn't it ? All of that excitement and yet no results. But today is a new day........and who knows what warrants will be served, who will be falsely accused, who will be rightly accused, or what further tantalizing clues LE may dangle in front of us.

So......I'm going to be sitting here at my control panel-----------> coffe and chain smoking.gif

While the moderators are sitting at theirs------------>Moderator console.jpg

As we all wait for more action to come our way--------------> an cop car 2.gif -------->an legal document.gif

We can only hope they are in pursuit of right culprit today ------------->an dog outrun cops.gif

Look at the photos of all the guys, not just profile pics.

I think the guy in bridge pic has facial hair.

You'll see it.

New here... i did notice though, the pic of the man on the bridge you can see something grey on the left side. Abby was wearing a grey sweater. It looks like, imo, possibly her arm in the picture. Any thoghts??

Well.....Good morning fellow sleuthers !!

Last evening certainly was interesting, wasn't it ? All of that excitement and yet no results. But today is a new day........and who knows what warrants will be served, who will be falsely accused, who will be rightly accused, or what further tantalizing clues LE may dangle in front of us.

Good Morning! Last night was my first time on WS and it was exactly as you described. On a news page I follow there were a lot of apologies going around.

http://wlfi.com
This site has a couple updates for you. Also, I'm not sure the map of where the girls were found is totally accurate based on the person who owns the property where the girls were found.

On Thursday, police confirmed to News 18 they have questioned people over the double homicide of 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year old Abby Williams. But they are keeping tight-lipped about any persons of interest at this time.

However, authorities are still looking for the man seen in the pictures released Wednesday night. They said he was on the Monon High Bridge Trail around the same time the girls were last seen, and they are hoping he may have seen something. If you know who he is, you’re ask to call the local authorities.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/delphi-property-owner-speaks-to-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/

steelman

:laughing:

Much needed humour, always appreciated !

I stayed up until past 5am again (UK) Refreshing a blank page! Being driven rapidly to to (yes I'm still twitchy, Steelmans first pic is me, minus the cigs cos I quit) the brink by the FB page and unable to get on here for some much needed sanity, and clarity. Was the site down? Why didn't I just go to bed? Why does the UK ID channel put Disappeared on at 4am?

:eek:verreaction:
:thud:

http://wlfi.com
This site has a couple updates for you. Also, I'm not sure the map of where the girls were found is totally accurate based on the person who owns the property where the girls were found.

Looking at one of the videos you posted, it states that the girls were found "in his backyard." In the video, the property owner is literally standing right next to the river. Is that part of his backyard ?
If it is, then the location the girls were found on the map is probably pretty close to accurate.

Delphi property owner speaks to News 18 after bodies found in backyard
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/delphi-property-owner-speaks-to-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/

map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q1pKXqXwZTKz4i2H2iNuN-NZlCM&usp=sharing

Finally caught up. I had to dip out of that facebook group after a few hours. The bandwagons and shamless finger pointing was bad but then people started trying to pick fights and I couldn't do it! This place is so much calmer and more grown up than facebook. Props for keeping things locked down on here.

A LOT of kids around that age become interested in weed and booze, especially if friends or family partake. If they were meeting someone online, a public place like stores or restaurants would be a more optimal place. MOO? If they were lured, they were probably lured with weed. One, because most teenagers are at the very least interested to see what it's like (just like with everything else grown up that they haven't experienced), and two because it would be a good excuse for this person to convince them to meet in a more secluded area.

Teens in our small town use our trails to smoke and sometimes drink. You can be loud, you can destroy things, you can be wild. Even if someone sees you, they're not going to bother you and you won't get in trouble. I know from experience.

I think either someone saw about the snow day and figured there'd be a lot of kids near the bridge, or they met someone online. Leaning to the latter. Occam's razor. Wasn't a random attack. JMO.

Looking at one of the videos you posted, it states that the girls were found "in his backyard." In the video, the property owner is literally standing right next to the river. Is that part of his backyard ?
If it is, then the location the girls were found on the map is probably pretty close to accurate.

map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q1pKXqXwZTKz4i2H2iNuN-NZlCM&usp=sharing

I find it interesting that the way the landowner in the video is dressed exactly how I see the man in the picture (I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE MAN).

The man in the picture definitely appears to fit in with locals (hoodie under jacket, camo hat). Just an observation.

If the location is accurate and if the girls phone pinged from town, and if they girls had the phones at the time...They could have been dumped from the road after having been killed elsewhere. If they were located where it is only accessible via walking or by horse as the Indiana State LEO said in the video, then the location might be west. That would likely mean the girls stayed at that location and the phones pinging in town were carried there by the person that killed them. The lady that lives right across the creek from where they were found has/had horses. I've not talked to her for a few years now, but I walked the trials a bit last fall.

I'm curious about the cause of death. It seems it wouldn't be gun shot or stabbing because LE initially said they were leaning towards homicide (prior to autopsies being completed) due to the position of the bodies (or something like that). So that would lead me to believe the cause of death wasn't visible to the human eye? Anybody else think this too or am I missing something?

If the location is accurate and if the girls phone pinged from town, and if they girls had the phones at the time...They could have been dumped from the road after having been killed elsewhere. If they were located where it is only accessible via walking or by horse as the Indiana State LEO said in the video, then the location might be west. That would likely mean the girls stayed at that location and the phones pinging in town were carried there by the person that killed them. The lady that lives right across the creek from where they were found has/had horses. I've not talked to her for a few years now, but I walked the trials a bit last fall.

So we know they were out there at 2:07 (based on the picture on the bridge). Are you thinking they were taken from there, brought to town (or somewhere else) and then brought back? How far is it from where they were found (or the bridge/trails) to where one could park a car?

I was wondering about this as well, when some of us were that age we would get dropped of by our parents and a few minutes later get picked up by friends for a house party. Then get dropped of at the same spot for parent pick up. It's a possibility. They would know the timeline by the pings and pics.

Police were led to the home by tips received about the killings of Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13.

No arrests were made, but Riley said evidence can always change.

Investigators could be seen gathering evidence and taking pictures of the property. At it’s height, ISP, the FBI and the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office were on scene.

Thursday night’s search warrant may be the first of many served related to the case. Riley said investigators plan to search more homes as they receive more tips

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

One thing I do know........if they continue to kick down doors and come up empty.............there are going to be lawsuits filed. The people filing suit are going to win too. I don't think that small community can afford millions of dollars in settlement payments.

If these warrants are being issued by a judge due to some nutcase(s) on Facebook proclaiming he knows who committed the murders, then the judge needs to sit back and take a deep breath and try to avoid getting caught up in the hysteria surrounding the social media chatter. I don't think internet opinions and wild speculation qualifies as "probable cause".

I'm curious about the cause of death. It seems it wouldn't be gun shot or stabbing because LE initially said they were leaning towards homicide (prior to autopsies being completed) due to the position of the bodies (or something like that). So that would lead me to believe the cause of death wasn't visible to the human eye? Anybody else think this too or am I missing something?
I think they know. Even if they don't, they made it a point not to release MOD or COD.

Taking in to account quotes from LE when they found the bodies and rumor from SM posted by a family member, I think you can put the pieces together...

Gunshot would be a blessing in this horrible crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54