IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeline states that the girls were dropped off @ 1 pm, the last snap chat @ 2:07 pm., they did not reply to incoming texts. Their remains were found approximately 1/2 mile from where they were dropped off @ noon the next day (Feb 14th). At first, I thought that they encountered the Perp/Perp's soon after they were dropped off and perhaps they did and sadly they were murdered soon after, however, given the differences in the dates of their obituaries I am now thinking that they were alive for some time and sadly Libby was murdered prior to midnight and Abby was murdered after midnight (Feb 14th). Sunset was @ 6:20 pm, so it would have started getting dark, could they have been lured away from the scene to someone's house and then their bodies returned to the scene or ?

I wondered the same but it would have been difficult to drag the bodies to the location where they were found. I feel like the girls walked there with someone, maybe at gunpoint, or to meet someone.

I think it was Gardenista (could be wrong) who posted on Thread 1 about the "whisper app" then it was also mentioned by someone else (who is now "on time out") on Thread 2... and so I wonder if whisper (or any other apps) might allow one member to track another without their knowledge? Do members have to have an actual "conversation" about meeting at a particular place/time? Could someone "stalk" a persons' photos?

Hi first time post here. I have read all the posts on this and was looking at the two girls killed in iowa. I find it odd that they were both found in recreational areas near water and there are large meat packing plants within a few miles of where these crimes happened. Is this something that LE looks into like who worked at both plants during those times. If they are here illegally like a lot of the workers at meat packing plants would they even have a record of these people. If this is a crime that they think is a serial killer I could totally see why info would not be released and why LE would be "like nothing to worry about" to keep the Public calm.

It's a five hour drive between where the Iowa cousins were murdered and this location. The Iowa cousins were taken on Friday, July 13.

I think moonshiners would know to avoid anywhere near a public hiking area. They usually go way the hell back into the woods in concealed areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points.

Possible Abby and Liberty stumbled upon a buy, though? The bulkiness of his jacket could be a few bottles of booze? It seems to me it could be the kind of low-key area where two strangers out for a hike could meet up and surreptitiously pass bottles of moonshine and cash between them. It was a cool enough day to warrant wearing a jacket.

gah I'm reaching I think :gaah:

Good points.

Possible Abby and Liberty stumbled upon a buy, though? The bulkiness of his jacket could be a few bottles of booze? It seems to me it could be the kind of low-key area where two strangers out for a hike could meet up and surreptitiously pass bottles of moonshine and cash between them. It was a cool enough day to warrant wearing a jacket.

gah I'm reaching I think :gaah:

Here in Indiana a moonshine deal wouldn't be as likely. Heroin would be much more likely, or meth.

Hi first time post here. I have read all the posts on this and was looking at the two girls killed in iowa. I find it odd that they were both found in recreational areas near water and there are large meat packing plants within a few miles of where these crimes happened. Is this something that LE looks into like who worked at both plants during those times. If they are here illegally like a lot of the workers at meat packing plants would they even have a record of these people. If this is a crime that they think is a serial killer I could totally see why info would not be released and why LE would be "like nothing to worry about" to keep the Public calm.

Does anyone know if this possible connection / tip was turned in to LE?

It's a five hour drive between where the Iowa cousins were murdered and this location. The Iowa cousins were taken on Friday, July 13.

Perhaps an employee at the meat packing plant in Iowa could have relocated to Indiana. ??

I think it was Gardenista (could be wrong) who posted on Thread 1 about the "whisper app" then it was also mentioned by someone else (who is now "on time out") on Thread 2... and so I wonder if whisper (or any other apps) might allow one member to track another without their knowledge? Do members have to have an actual "conversation" about meeting at a particular place/time? Could someone "stalk" a persons' photos?

whisper or wikr, wikr is huge with kids trying to avoid parents eyes, all communications are encrypted and you can only unlock the message / log in if you know the encryption password, dangerous dangerous app mostly used by drug dealers and buyers to avoid LE tracking their communications

you can not get location info from what i know, i said im a photographer but you can probably guess by my name im qualified to work in another area in tech as well, this being something i know a fair bit about

"Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley says the search warrant was served at a home outside Delphi Thursday evening. He says no arrests were expected, but officers were seen carrying boxes from the home.

Riley says the task force consists of FBI agents, state police and local law enforcement authorities."

What was in the boxes? Computer, laptops, cell phones, tablets?

Here in Indiana there have been several high profile child *advertiser censored* busts. One was just last week in Kokomo. In all the cases I know of the FBI was involved and boxes containing computer hardware were taken from homes.

Most meat packing places are fast paced work for little pay and butchering and killing animals can take a toll on your psychy. So let's say a drifter working at the Tyson meat packing plant in Iowa commits crime then moves. His skill set limits him to certain jobs so he finds another meat packing place say Delphi area and years later gets the urge to kill again. Don't know just throwing out ideas since we are super limited on actual details.

You are from Canada..? ;--)

-Nin

Sorry if this video does not play outside of Canada, but hoping it does.
The part concerning analyzing a person's gait, is approx. @ 29:28

Most meat packing places are fast paced work for little pay and butchering and killing animals can take a toll on your psychy. So let's say a drifter working at the Tyson meat packing plant in Iowa commits crime then moves. His skill set limits him to certain jobs so he finds another meat packing place say Delphi area and years later gets the urge to kill again. Don't know just throwing out ideas since we are super limited on actual details.
I
I wonder if there are any killings of a similar age group around other meat packing facilities? It may have been in twos these times but are there any in ones? Does that even make sense, other than outside of my brain?

This idea already floated around in thread 1 iirc. Certainly a possibility.

I've been searching "pokemaps". Ugh. Even found a geocache that was placed so close to where the girls were found that the user was advised to "disable" the cache post for now.

A sense of dread came over me last night, when the geocache angle popped into my head. Pokemon Go, geocache, etc., could have been used by the perp.

In an earlier post I opined about the cam images. Judging by this map:

http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

...the perp very well may have been heading WEST, instead of what I thought may have been EAST, because of the orientation of the bridge. Also, he's turning away from the sun, which is low in the sky.

Right now, the sun in central IN where I live is at about the same height as what I think I see in the pics/grabs. I think the pics/grabs were taken after 4PM EST, perhaps after 4:30, even. If the guy in the images is the perp, he was in the park past 4:30 PM, unless it's someone else and they left in the area of the cemetery. Judging by the angle of the shadows, these images were captured after 4PM EST.

The perp may have been in the park past the time the girls were supposed to be picked up. The cam grabs could have been taken after they were dead.

I wondered the same but it would have been difficult to drag the bodies to the location where they were found. I feel like the girls walked there with someone, maybe at gunpoint, or to meet someone.
Can a 4 wheeler get down to where they were found, perhaps?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dad jeans [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I needed that chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. This and the post about looking at feet. I don't know why I found that so funny but I did. [emoji23]

Adding to the date of death mentioned in obituaries: when my cousin was murdered (hate saying that still) she went missing on 3/15 and her body was found on 3/17. The death certificate initially said 3/15 was date of death so that's what ended up on the gravestone, but autopsy said most likely 3/16 was the date of death which ended up in the obituary. Bottom line: there could be a reason (meaning they actually did die on separate days), it's nothing, families chose the dates for a reason, and so on. Add that to the list of unknowns, but it might not be important at all.

MOO! I'm feeling that this was not some random person, it may hit real close to home. So many things are just not jiving, they never do when someone is evil.

My brain keeps returning to this statement, which has been prominently mentioned in local as well as national news:

Liberty's grandfather Dennis Bridge tells DailyMail.com of shock and devastation at the murders and says: 'She was a strong-willed girl, she put up a fight"

So this means to me she fought her attacker and would have DNA under her fingernails.

Did Abby fight as well? Or was one girl killed outright and the other abducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95