IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and most of them have denim on top and dark on the bottom. It's almost a "leather" material. Even snake guards are a different color than denim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

My brother is a Hunting Guide in Maine.. He has a pair of Upland Pants very similar to the pants in the photo that he purchased years ago at LLBean. The denim on the bottom almost has an Oil Skin protection making it more sturdy.

I'm starting to wonder if it was teens and the picture is just some under cover cop or something to get people relaxed while they tighten their circle.
Well I think that for a few minutes then change my mind. Idk.
Time is ticking.....

You are spot on!

Dungarees? Are you from England? I've only heard my aunt say that and she's from England. Random sorry [emoji52]

Justice for Susan Winters.

I am indeed, oop north :)

To me, the pants in the POI photo look like Upland Pants with brown at the top and reinforced denim legs. If you google "Upland Pants" you will see what I am referring to.

This is what I am thinking. To my eyes, I can see his hand tucked into his pocket in one of the stills with the brown extending below the pocket.

More than one killer??

IF a crime of opportunity... would the perp (assuming there is only one killer) risk going for two victims at once on a fairly frequented trail? Same for a lone RSO... would he risk attacking two at once?

I'm having trouble believing it was a planned meet up (like a drug deal or a secret romance). It's entirely possible, but for some reason I'm struggling with that possibility.

So, maybe they were lured... and again... would this (likely) be done by a lone killer? And, were they lured for killing, for sexual violence, or both?? If lured... why not better planning for body hiding/disposal, DNA removal? Maybe a young, inexperienced perp?

Have you ever seen a documentary on the Richard Speck case? He was able to rape and murder 8 nurses all by himself. You can read more about that case here http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nurse-hides-8-friends-raped-murdered-1966-article-1.2705565

It really baffled police as to how one person was able to commit the crime

This is what I am thinking. To my eyes, I can see his hand tucked into his pocket in one of the stills with the brown extending below the pocket.

I saw that too, thats why I recognize them as being Upland Pants. If it was his shirt, you would not be able to see his hand in the pocket IMO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indiana

Indiana has the death penalty for convicted offenders. They also have "guilty but insane" laws There is no "not guilty by reason of insanity" law. When an assassination attempt was made on then -president Ronald Reagan in 1981, Indiana's "guilty but insane" law was held up as a model for other states to adopt. http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/the-insanity-defense-among-the-states.html

As a native Hoosier, I am glad that LE is taking their time and building an airtight case with solid evidence to assist future prosecution of the (S) that committed this horrific act.

BBM: I totally agree!

Hi Margarita! Know what u mean regarding Foxfire. He would be urging LE to use their greatest resource-- the public. I miss him! Hope all good with u.

Have you ever seen a documentary on the Richard Speck case? He was able to rape and murder 8 nurses all by himself. You can read more about that case here http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nurse-hides-8-friends-raped-murdered-1966-article-1.2705565

It really baffled police as to how one person was able to commit the crime

Yes, sick psycho was Speck. One victim hid under a bed and was able to survive (IIRC)

JMO but it doesn't happen that often... multiple victims in a not-particularly-remote location

Someone had asked earlier why perp did not just put the girls in the water, but wondering if he wanted people to experience the horror of finding the bodies, perhaps he was even watching and waiting to see the resulting " fireworks ".
speculation, imo.

This case reminds me of Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whittaker, 11, in Oklahoma. Walking on a wooded dirt road. One shot eight times, the other, five. Left where they were shot, not placed in the Bad Creek, right there.

http://m.tulsaworld.com/weleetka-ki...9f0-6696-11e3-aaf1-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

More than one killer??

IF a crime of opportunity... would the perp (assuming there is only one killer) risk going for two victims at once on a fairly frequented trail? Even with a weapon wouldn't the killer worry about these young girls screaming? Seems there were homes/people within shouting distance. Same for a lone RSO... would he risk attacking two at once?

I'm having trouble believing it was a planned meet up (like a drug deal or a secret romance). It's entirely possible, but for some reason I'm struggling with that possibility.

So, maybe they were lured... and again... would this (likely) be done by a lone killer? And, were they lured for killing, for sexual violence, or both?? If lured... why not better planning for body hiding/disposal, DNA removal? Maybe a young, inexperienced perp?

If only one perp, it is my opinion that there was not time for him to lure, assault, and kill both girls and depart the scene by 3:30-4:00pm. Abigail was alive and on the bridge at 2:07 per the SC photo. It would have taken at least 20 minutes for them to get from the bridge to the spot by the river IF they left immediately after the photo was taken. That puts the time at 2:30-3:00pm which is IMO not enough time to assault both girls and get out of dodge, but that depends on his motives. Based on LE hints I believe there is a SM connection, we just don't have enough information to know what that is.

I was reading through a timeline of events of this case from Fox59.com and the 12 a.m. entry from the night before the girls were discovered angered me. Why was Sheriff Leazenby so quick to dismiss foul play at that time? Why is LE so complacent to constantly believe that foul play is not involved every single time a teenager turns up missing. I am a missing person's advocate in Kansas and this mentality that law enforcement has is completely inexcusable. This must change. I am including a screenshot of the timeline entry.
acfe22add987c30293d93cfd5c7081a2.jpg

Matt McCutcheon
‏@matt_mccutcheon

Video: this is the crowd of bikers & even more waiting to sign in for Delphi memorial ride for Abby & Libby. #WTHRSunrise

[video=twitter;833003975616106496]https://twitter.com/matt_mccutcheon/status/833003975616106496[/video]

I found this aerial footage of the bridge which is interesting when trying to think about the angle of the frames featuring the unknown man. It was posted about a year ago and the vegetation seems to be in the same season.
[video=youtube;PNN1qkGRZXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNN1qkGRZXk[/video]
To me it seems that the frames of the man were perhaps shot from one of the the little platforms that juts out to the left and right and seem to capture the man as he has just passed a platform on his right. I am not sure he seems to be turning, just perhaps angling his foot. Aside from the little platforms there seems to be no where to "turn to" from the bridge.

Hi first time post here. I have read all the posts on this and was looking at the two girls killed in iowa. I find it odd that they were both found in recreational areas near water and there are large meat packing plants within a few miles of where these crimes happened. Is this something that LE looks into like who worked at both plants during those times. If they are here illegally like a lot of the workers at meat packing plants would they even have a record of these people. If this is a crime that they think is a serial killer I could totally see why info would not be released and why LE would be "like nothing to worry about" to keep the Public calm.

I've been searching "pokemaps". Ugh. Even found a geocache that was placed so close to where the girls were found that the user was advised to "disable" the cache post for now.

I saw that too, thats why I recognize them as being Upland Pants. If it was his shirt, you would not be able to see his hand in the pocket IMO

Do bikers wear these kind of jeans?
Are they heavier?

The timeline states that the girls were dropped off @ 1 pm, the last snap chat @ 2:07 pm., they did not reply to incoming texts. Their remains were found approximately 1/2 mile from where they were dropped off @ noon the next day (Feb 14th). At first, I thought that they encountered the Perp/Perp's soon after they were dropped off and perhaps they did and sadly they were murdered soon after, however, given the differences in the dates of their obituaries I am now thinking that they were alive for some time and sadly Libby was murdered prior to midnight and Abby was murdered after midnight (Feb 14th). Sunset was @ 6:20 pm, so it would have started getting dark, could they have been lured away from the scene to someone's house and then their bodies returned to the scene or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95