IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe not bunched but not bootcut or "trendy". They're definitely dad jeans. Possibly heavy starch to get more wears out of them maybe that's why there's odd shapes in the jeans? imagine them with orthopedic shoes or tennis shoes. Idk that's how I saw them but I'm from Oklahoma and I see this look a lot
bf3823a328088840e15d10af36b98129.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

I agree and see shoes something like this ...

https://www.orthoticshop.com/propet-ridge-walker-mens-orthopedic-waterproof-boot.html

From looking at the picture of the girl on the bridge she didn't look in a rush to meet someone. If we take the Snapchat posting as an hour after they were dropped off. Another poster said that was a slow pace for the distance covered not the actions of two young girls off to meet someone IMO Remembering myself at that age I would have been eager to get to an arranged meeting place. However to completely contradict myself but the area seems like one of those places known well by locals but not a place you would know about ( unless you were a hiker) outside of the area. What are the odds someone happened across these two girls? Seems unlikely to me ( of course always that slim chance) The girls clearly knew the area well being local I'd like to think if they felt threatened they would have known a nearby house to have gone too ( if they had had chance) All makes me think it is someone local and someone who at least the girls know by sight. JMO

I agree with this. Also, even at the young age of 13 or 14, if my friend and I were going to meet up with a boy, there would be some sort of "dressing up" or "getting ready" The girls didn't look like they were dressed to meet anyone.

Well maybe not bunched but not bootcut or "trendy". They're definitely dad jeans. Possibly heavy starch to get more wears out of them maybe that's why there's odd shapes in the jeans? imagine them with orthopedic shoes or tennis shoes. Idk that's how I saw them but I'm from Oklahoma and I see this look a lot
bf3823a328088840e15d10af36b98129.jpg

Oh so the grunge look. Loose, baggy, comfy jeans. I did think the guy looked like he had skinny legs and his jeans were too big, but yeah maybe he's just had them since the late 90's

Jeans through the decades. In my lifetime anyway

70's Wranglers/dungarees
80's So tight you can't breathe
90's Distressed/ripped (early 90's) Baggy and loose (late 90's)

Ever since we ride the carousel of the ever changing trend in jeans.

Really need a break in this case or a break from this case :thinking:

Unless it was an arranged meeting with someone they met on the Internet and he gave the alcohol with something laced like GHB or Rohypnol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's something I've thought of too and posted a few days ago. Glad to have company on the idea. :seeya:

Questions for locals:
1. Are flyers being posted in the Delphi area and even beyond and do they include the photos of the unidentified person on the bridge? If this person isn't local it's going to be critical that these images be in every deli, gas station, laundromat, etc etc. If the image is broadcast widely enough, someone will recognize who it is and do the right thing and call the tip line.

2. a. LE hasn't said, have they, if the person on the bridge is going toward where Abby and Liberty were found or coming from that scene? b. Is it possible for the unidentified person to have left the area by some other route besides walking back across the bridge? c. Even if they had to do some hiking along the creek for a couple hours to get to a previously placed vehicle? d. is it too early in the year to be fishing in that area?

TIA

Rest in peace Abby and Liberty. :rose:
Justice is coming!

I am a ballet dancer, and teacher. I notice how people's feet are placed on the ground. The man in the photo has his feet turned out, which is not the way people normally place their feet when they are about to take a step. Perhaps I notice it because I am always looking at feet:)

Sometimes people who are overweight tend to have more outward turned feet when they walk.

Oh so the grunge look. Loose, baggy, comfy jeans. I did think the guy looked like he had skinny legs and his jeans were too big, but yeah maybe he's just had them since the late 90's

Jeans through the decades. In my lifetime anyway

70's Wranglers/dungarees
80's So tight you can't breathe
90's Distressed/ripped (early 90's) Baggy and loose (late 90's)

Ever since we ride the carousel of the ever changing trend in jeans.

Really need a break in this case or a break from this case :thinking:

You are spot on!

Dungarees? Are you from England? I've only heard my aunt say that and she's from England. Random sorry [emoji52]

i agree. The jacket is shorter than his shirt.

To me, the pants in the POI photo look like Upland Pants with brown at the top and reinforced denim legs. If you google "Upland Pants" you will see what I am referring to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indiana

Indiana has the death penalty for convicted offenders. They also have "guilty but insane" laws There is no "not guilty by reason of insanity" law. When an assassination attempt was made on then -president Ronald Reagan in 1981, Indiana's "guilty but insane" law was held up as a model for other states to adopt. http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/the-insanity-defense-among-the-states.html

As a native Hoosier, I am glad that LE is taking their time and building an airtight case with solid evidence to assist future prosecution of the (S) that committed this horrific act.

I'm wondering if they came across a moonshine operation and got caught taking a picture of it.

I think they are just non-fashionable jeans. All of the farm stores in this area carry the same style. My husband buys them because they are $9.99 or $12.99 on sale. I even showed him the picture and said I finally found someone else who wasn't embarrassed to wear them out in public.

To me, the pants in the POI photo look like Upland Pants with brown at the top and reinforced denim legs. If you google "Upland Pants" you will see what I am referring to.

Right and most of them have denim on top and dark on the bottom. It's almost a "leather" material. Even snake guards are a different color than denim

The photo after the "DO NOT BLOCK" gate photo? It looked more like a homemade utility trailer to me. Like it would be used to haul firewood behind a small tractor or an old jeep. I could be wrong, but that's what I see in that pic.

This one? Two black vehicles is what I see. Looks like LE to me. jmo

636228478934669067-NJC-9827.jpg

These are good pictures btw, giving a good look at the area surrounding the crime scene.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

I'm wondering if they came across a moonshine operation and got caught taking a picture of it.

I think moonshiners would know to avoid anywhere near a public hiking area. They usually go way the hell back into the woods in concealed areas.

More than one killer??

IF a crime of opportunity... would the perp (assuming there is only one killer) risk going for two victims at once on a fairly frequented trail? Even with a weapon wouldn't the killer worry about these young girls screaming? Seems there were homes/people within shouting distance. Same for a lone RSO... would he risk attacking two at once?

I'm having trouble believing it was a planned meet up (like a drug deal or a secret romance). It's entirely possible, but for some reason I'm struggling with that possibility.

So, maybe they were lured... and again... would this (likely) be done by a lone killer? And, were they lured for killing, for sexual violence, or both?? If lured... why not better planning for body hiding/disposal, DNA removal? Maybe a young, inexperienced perp duo/team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ