IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bob, great image. Do you know what the terrain is like on the other side of this river? Thats tricky terrain to walk on, and especially if you had two not necessarily co-operating teenagers. Can you cross the river anywhere else do you know? Is it deep? (Or was it deep that day?)
I don't know other than looking at topo maps.

attachment.php

I'm not sure I have it totally accurate, but I put it together using maps from news sights and comparing it to a topo and aerial I found online.

I think they were found closer to the cemetery. I remember another map someone here had made previously. The body location was just a bit Southeast of the cemetery.

50ft from the creek was reported.

I just wanted to share for the record. Google maps won't bring you to my house. A GPS won't bring you to my house. It takes you to a sub station.

From wishtv.com

Police said a camera captured the photos of a man near Deer Creek between 1 and 3:30 Monday afternoon, about a quarter of a mile from the spot where the girls were found. The girls were dropped off Monday around 1 p.m. near the creek, less than a mile from where the bodies were found, to walk around and hang out.
Sgt. Riley would not say where the picture came from or if a security camera took the photo. He said he believes there is one security camera somewhere near the trails but, when asked where the camera is, he said he didn’t know.

​Sgt. Riley didn't know??

That was the first description of where they were found as well. I've also seen references to "less than a 1/2 Mile" from the bridge and a couple of maps in articles where I got the location I put on the map. It is just a guess based on what I've seen reported. The cemetery is roughly .15-.2 miles from the bridge. The spot on my map is about .45 miles.

Scroll down this page and check this video starting around 5:45. You can even see the crime scene tape.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...the-two-bodies-were-found-near-delphi-indiana

Sadly, I am going to predict that the motive for these brutal killings is going to be the obvious one----sexual predators, imo.

When the news videos were posted it showed the police going to and parking at Mears Cemetery and this is right beside the property listed as where the girls were found. I do not believe the location of the crime scene is as noted on the picture above. More likely it would be by the blue X otherwise the police would have parked at one of the houses or on the road by the site noted prior.

attachment.php

Would the blue X be 50 ft from the creek?

That was the first description of where they were found as well. I've also seen references to "less than a 1/2 Mile" from the bridge and a couple of maps in articles where I got the location I put on the map. It is just a guess based on what I've seen reported. The cemetery is roughly .15-.2 miles from the bridge. The spot on my map is about .45 miles.

First I heard was 0.8 miles from the bridge. I guess it depends whether it refers to walking distance or as the crow flies.

I think they were found closer to the cemetery. I remember another map someone here had made previously. The body location was just a bit Southeast of the cemetery.

50ft from the creek was reported.
Thank you. It would be nice if there was something official to go off of. In my area, we can look up property owners through the tax assessor and see it on the map. That would help.

I favor the idea posted up thread that he apprehended them in the parking area then drove them to the cemetery and forced them down into the ravine. However, that's a lot of chances that he would not have been seen in the car with them, and also he had to have control: one man, two tweens. . It's all so perplexing.

From wishtv.com

Police said a camera captured the photos of a man near Deer Creek between 1 and 3:30 Monday afternoon, about a quarter of a mile from the spot where the girls were found. The girls were dropped off Monday around 1 p.m. near the creek, less than a mile from where the bodies were found, to walk around and hang out.
Sgt. Riley would not say where the picture came from or if a security camera took the photo. He said he believes there is one security camera somewhere near the trails but, when asked where the camera is, he said he didn’t know.

I am just helping you out by providing a link for your quotes. :)

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

@rocket

i did have a look at the images and i ran them through a couple of things, negative rbg and denoise/despeckle but nothing of importance came up, photos were posted back on like page 12

From wishtv.com

bbm - based on this I would think the photo is from before the murders (if he's the perp).

Sounds to me that the photo was not from a security camera, otherwise Riley surely would have known where exactly that cam is situated.

I just wanted to share for the record. Google maps won't bring you to my house. A GPS won't bring you to my house. It takes you to a sub station.

I think I've lived in the city too long... 'need to go back to my rural beginnings to remember these things :(

Hopefully, the FBI finds some usable DNA evidence. Otherwise, stranger on stranger crimes can be very tough to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95