IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the article with the dog-walker before anything else. I thought this case was awful and kept reading. After police released the pic of the mysterious, potential POI....I was thinking...they JUST interviewed a similar guy for a local article!! That's what led me to Webslueths- wondering if anyone had discussed it.
What a wonderful community you all have here!!! The respect and caring for each other's views is something I rarely see on the web- makes me feel like maybe people are good after all:)

:wagon::greetings:

My apologies if this has been answered , have the name/names of the owner of home LE and FBI searched @ 11000 W Bicycle Rd. been disclosed to the Public? TIA

Going out on a limb here but I think these girls were going to meet up with someone they 'met' online and, as is all too often the case, the young handsome boy turned out to be a sadistic predator. I do not believe they stumbled upon a crazed hiking murderer in some crime of opportunity.

Was going to watch it but it says the content is not available outside of Canada. Is there possibly a different link? I'm very interested in this kind of stuff. :)

Hope this one works for you.
[video=dailymotion;x5ca9c4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ca9c4[/video]

I agree...I think it is a fanny pack

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thing is every picture we look at we see something different.
The original one it looks like the side of the jacket is hiked up his hand is in a pocket.
But yes on that other photo it sure looks like a fanny pack.

My feeling is that the POI, although not a "suspect" perhaps has ties to the Farm House that was searched. JMO

I don't believe you are talking about the same person. The link is for the homeowner (I presume anyways) of the house that was searched the other night. Not the landowner where the bodies were found.

Oops! You're right - I'll delete my post.

Someone mentioned "bird hunting" pants a while back on this thread. I dont think the POI is wearing those kind of pants. The legs would be dark to camo them and the top part would or could look like blue jeans. This guy just looks like he's wearing old faded "old man" jeans and perhaps a tan color hoodie underneath his jacket

Oops! You're right - I'll delete my post.

Well my post is misleading too. :-0 I thought the link at the bottom of her post was regarding the homeowner, so I was really confused! Then realized it's a signature.

Someone mentioned "bird hunting" pants a while back on this thread. I dont think the POI is wearing those kind of pants. The legs would be dark to camo them and the top part would or could look like blue jeans. This guy just looks like he's wearing old faded "old man" jeans and perhaps a tan color hoodie underneath his jacket

I thought blood was on them at first.

[video=youtube;YeP0zNTPcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP0zNTPcK4[/video]

This is probably the best video I've seen which gives you an overall idea of the area they were found. It's a couple of days old.

[video=youtube;YeP0zNTPcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP0zNTPcK4[/video]

This is probably the best video I've seen which gives you an overall idea of the area they were found. It's a couple of days old.

You need to chime in on the Missy Bevers case!

You need to chime in on the Missy Bevers case!

Okay. Now I see the brown hoodie and he seems to be pulling up or holding on to his pants so they don't fall.

I bet his wife kicked him out the house recently. Just throwing posible stuff out there.

Landowner said area where girls were found is thick. Hard to get to. Has anyone played or heard of Pokemon Go? The news has, in the past, mentioned a few times that people playing the game have come across bodies. We're they maybe looking for Pokemon and saw on there? Players can also use "lures" to call other players. Just a thought I had while trying to sleep last night.

Yes, I've heard of people getting robbed like this, lured into alleys, don't know if it's true or not. It's a really good idea, did they play pokemon? Someone else upstream had also mentioned this.

Sorry if asked and answered but how far is the house that was searched and where the bodies were found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon