IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned "bird hunting" pants a while back on this thread. I dont think the POI is wearing those kind of pants. The legs would be dark to camo them and the top part would or could look like blue jeans. This guy just looks like he's wearing old faded "old man" jeans and perhaps a tan color hoodie underneath his jacket

A local resident said:

"We got the magnifying glass out," she said. "Those are what we call 'hunting pants,' what somebody into bird hunting would wear. Those were popular in the '90s."

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

I definitely think likely a hunter due to the camo cap.

bbm - based on this I would think the photo is from before the murders (if he's the perp).

Sounds to me that the photo was not from a security camera, otherwise Riley surely would have known where exactly that cam is situated.

Unless the cam was placed by a citizen or some wildlife expert and the film was given to LE.

Uh I wish LE would give us something else to chew on. I'm so tired of that picture :gaah:

Sorry had to vent. Carry on ... :)

Any local events that could have brought out travelers?

If my memory serves me correctly about 11 mins, 5.5 miles. (correction)

Good article on Trailcams: http://www.trailcampro.com/pages/trail-camera-tests also here: http://www.besttrailcamerareviews.org/

Distance for motion setting the camera off is 10-40 yards depending on the camera, & magepixels on trailcams can very from 1 or 2MP for $70 cameras up to 20MP for top end ones. Most Trail Cams, you have to go out and retrieve the memory cards,however, some of the newest & most expensive ones, will wirelessly email or text you photos & videos as they happen

Still trying to catch up, so my apologies if this has already been discussed; I just had to say something: I had actually wondered if there were any trails cam models that send real-time activity notifications. If the two images of the so-far-unidentified male indeed came from a trail cam, does LE know who it belongs to? Is it possible that the camera was put there by a predator for the purpose of finding someone to prey on? If that were the case, I'm sure there would be electronic/digital footprints, and also fingerprints and/or DNA on and inside the camera itself ....

Home searched 11000 W Bicycle Rd

Mr Logan's property where the bodies were found 5858 W 300N [h=3][/h]

Does he look like the type of guy to wear a hoodie? He is definitely probably homeless and sleeps on couches. Jmo.

Home searched 11000 W Bicycle Rd

Mr Logan's property where the bodies were found 5858 W 300N [h=3][/h]

OK so maybe the perp is familiar with this property, either knows someone there or maybe did some work there sometime...

While messing with different effects from this screenshot, I noticed it looks like there is a round circle on his hat. Maybe a logo.
56228128c1e7d692eae5935d5b54c802.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I corrected my post re distance between Logan's property and the home they searched, 5.5 miles and google stated a11 min by car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966