IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am asking but I've read so much, I m a little loopy. Who was the last person to see the teens alive? Was snapchat photo taken before on after last person saw them alive?

we don't really know for sure who was reported to see them last. They were dropped off by family member at 1 pmish. Apparently friends from school saw them and waved. And then they posted the snapchat photo around 2 pm.

Can any locals tell if it is being reported on the news thee> are they sharing the picture with surrounding towns? I haven't seen this case yet on national news.

Ok I was about 25 pages behind, here are my thoughts...

Very high bridge - definitely not pushed or forced off.

Might make sense that they traveled down to the creek for pictures/exploring. But there isn't much of a creek bed/shore to walk along, but I guess it is as likely as going through the woods.

He could have parked on 625 W which is south of the bridge. Or he could have parked at the cemetery which is why he may have tried to steer them there. I don't think there is much beyond the bridge as far as public trails to the south.

Delphi isn't too far from the interstate 65. There is an exit off of 65 that is right where you get on 25. 65 runs NW to Chicago and SE to Indianapolis. It's about 16 miles from 300 N by the High Bridge access to the interstate.

There is a meth and heroin problem in central Indiana. Heroin and meth addicts aren't that heavy (for long anyway). I don't think there is a hard drug connection.

The suggestion that he could have grown up around Delphi and returned (possibly from Iowa) sounds possible to me. Maybe to care for an aging parent with dementia or failing eyesight?

I think LE is trying to stay vague which is why they say "participated". It sounds like the type of crime that is done solo.

Can any locals tell if it is being reported on the news thee> are they sharing the picture with surrounding towns? I haven't seen this case yet on national news.

Yes, I have seen it shared a lot within about an hour radius. Lots of people in Lafayette of course, Kokomo sharing it, some near Indy too. I am not sure about up north though.

Been a follower for a long time, first time actually posting, I live in a town not but 30 mins away from this crime, and it has hit me really hard. I seen a news article today that said the Person on the bridge is now a suspect. Not sure how to post a pic of the article though

:Welcome1: IndianaGirl87!

To post a picture go to "Go Advanced" at the bottom right of the posting window.
Scroll down to "Attachments"
Then "Manage attachments"

All pictures and screen shots must include a link to the original for copyright reasons.

Hope This Helps!

:peace:

Ive been loosely following this for a couple of days now. I have not seen anything about this mentioned, but knowing how thorough this community is I am guessing someone probably brought it up back in one of the threads and I missed it. One of the images being released by LEO showing the suspect walking on the track a little zoomed out. In this image there is a dark spot next to him on the right side. It caught my attention the first day they released this. I found a few other pictures that were literally just a tiny bit more zoomed out and I saw that the top part of this shadow is gray and the bottom is black. Also on the ground there appears to be a shadow. I strongly believe this maybe one of the girls walking on the long outside RR tie slightly in front of him. The picture has obviously been cropped so you cant see what that shadow is. That said, if you look at the picture on snap chat with liberty, and you look at her left side, you will see she is wearing a gray jacket and because the angle of the light, its gray at the top and black (do to shadowing at the bottom). Also in that picture she kind of pushes her jacket out and away from her. Maybe to keep he balance IDK. If this is the case and that is one of the girls walking next to him, then with out a shadow of a doubt I would think they know this person. His hands are in his pocket, they would be walking together, with presumably no threat, I am guessing kind of hard to control 2 people with your hands in your pockets and looking down. I also believe this image was off one of the girls cell phones. The first thread on this page stated it was taken from a "video". Video quality on cells are not usually as good as picture quality. Also, I dont see in the snap chat photo, where a trail cam could be. Not to say there isnt one. I also do not think he dresses like a teenager. It appears (but could be shadows) that he may have a goatee. It also appears he has a bandana around his neck. I do believe he has something in his coat. I know others have stated the outline of a gun and I see where they could be getting that, but I think he has stuff around his stomach area. The coat he is wearing appears to be buttoned, but its pulling funny, bulging in spots that make it look like he has stuff in it. I think he knows the area. I believe I read on here that the girls were found in an area that can not be scene from the bridge or other properties.... It would be pretty lucky for someone who doesnt know the area to stumble upon that. I am extremely bothered by the fact that he was able to control and kill 2 girls. For this reason alone, I do not think this was the first time for him. Its pretty brazen to take someone in broad daylight, let alone 2 people. there were reports that there was other people out there... at least another couple and they didnt hear anything? How would the perp know that someone wouldnt stumble by? My second thought on the picture thing above.... If it isnt one of the girls (or someone else) walking next to him in those photos, I think it maybe a stranger to the girls, but someone who was waiting for a potential victim, and maybe the girls saw this stranger and thought he was creepy or something and snapped a quick picture or video just in case, again in the still shot he was looking at the tracks, he might not have scene whoever take it. Has there been any new word on why they searched the farm?

I mentioned this earlier today and someone dismissed it as a tree. However, it occurred to me it could have been one of the girl's jackets, especially because the lining of, I think it was Liberty's jacket, appears to be blue. Also, if it was a jacket, the person wearing it appears to be shorter than the man on the bridge.

I mentioned this earlier today and someone dismissed it as a tree. However, it occurred to me it could have been one of the girl's jackets, especially because the lining of, I think it was Liberty's jacket, appears to be blue. Also, if it was a jacket, the person wearing it appears to be shorter than the man on the bridge.

I do not think its a tree. Again when you zoom on just that, the top is grayish. Plus the shadow on the tracks right there. And I am in full agreement with you. Also if it was a tree why would LE crop it out, to only show the edge of it?

There are 9 predators in Delphi with two living withing walking distance of this site. There are 38 listed for the county and last I checked over 400 in a near by county. I'm hoping the guy is local.

The main focus now should be everything and anything about this guy. I'm sure le gots a pretty strong idea of what happened and with what.

There are 9 predators in Delphi with two living withing walking distance of this site. There are 38 listed for the county and last I checked over 400 in a near by county. I'm hoping the guy is local.

what tier are the two living with in walking distance.

Honestly, locals are going to have the best chance to help. If this guy took off in the dark after the crime and planned a long trip he would need gas, food and a change of clothes late at night...gas stations and convenience store security cameras especially those close to interstate exchanges should be looked at thoroughly. Also, on the chance he is not local, downtown security cameras should look at out of state plates parked in the vicinity in the day (s) leading up to the crime, and run them through the DMV.

On another note, regarding the gun we suspect he may be carrying. Can someone tell me what Indiana laws are regarding concealed carry? For example, in the state of MA having what looks like a gun in your coat would probably make you suspicious pretty quickly given their strict gun laws, but in rural states where concealed carry is the norm not so much. My guess is that a) he had a gun that he used to control the girls and b) he took it with him because guns are expensive and traceable. How about looking at gun shops for recent purchases? Also recent ammo purchases to someone who may look similar. Are photographs on file in Indiana for people who have conceal carry permits? A lot to keep LE very busy.

We also need to help LE by remaining postive. I'm still not convinced they haven't put out alerts for those working security at mass transit locations and state police in the region. Anyone remember the DC sniper case? It was good old fashioned police work with a cop with his eyes open that solved that case. They had less to go on than LE in Delphi... they were even searching for the wrong vehicle ( the notorious white van) and they had no reliable description of a subject, and they still got their men. I completely believe they will catch this guy.

Does anyone else find it interesting the way they say "suspect as having participated"...meaning with someone else?

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but it has news copter shots of the area the day the girls were found.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

I was watching that at the time and must have gotten sidetracked, someone send a search party out for my memory :scared:

This is a must watch. It's shows a lot, and gives a very good idea of the exact area the bodies were found. It also shows how SHALLOW that creek is in places along there. Here is a few SS's of searchers in the water

creek.PNGcreek2.PNGcreek3.PNG

The searches are along this stretch of the creek

creek4.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads