IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an oddball that lives in a small town and nobody here knows me.
Just sayin'

But if LE put a picture of you on the news, and accused you of a horrible crime, would there be people able to identify you? Neighbors, landlords, gas station attendants, `etc?

First time responding, but following board closely. I still am stuck on this hike. I saw the weather report for the day and it was around 40 degrees at noon. The family member dropped them off around 1pm and planned to picked them up around 4 or 5 pm. The girl in the photo on the tracks was wearing a very light jacket. These girls planned on hiking for 3 hours, or more, with no food, water, backpacks, phone chargers, etc.?

It was a really nice day for February in Indiana. Everyone wanted to be out! It doesn't surprise me that they didn't take a backpack etc. They planned to be gone 2-2.5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an observation. From the DM article, it is pretty clear that the photo of man did not come from Liberty's phone. Her pics that went to snapchat had much more clarity, also the fact that she chose to add a filter to second pic, done in an instant, shows that they were not concerned or thought they were in danger at that time, you certainly would not add a B&W filter if you felt eminent danger.

First time responding, but following board closely. I still am stuck on this hike. I saw the weather report for the day and it was around 40 degrees at noon. The family member dropped them off around 1pm and planned to picked them up around 4 or 5 pm. The girl in the photo on the tracks was wearing a very light jacket. These girls planned on hiking for 3 hours, or more, with no food, water, backpacks, phone chargers, etc.?

The walk was planned for two hours. The pick-up time was supposed to be 3-3:30ish. (The 5:30 time is when they were reported missing.)

I think the photo shows too light-weight clothing for an afternoon outdoors in 40 degrees, and I'm assuming the outfit was for the "photo shoot." Perhaps she removed a heavier coat for the photo. We can't tell from that one photo if they were carrying other items with them or not.

jmopinion

Been a follower for a long time, first time actually posting, I live in a town not but 30 mins away from this crime, and it has hit me really hard. I seen a news article today that said the Person on the bridge is now a suspect. Not sure how to post a pic of the article though

Yes you can, if you are in that persons "circle", So, in my family- my ds, dd & myself can 'see' each other & their history if we want to(for previous few days). If you purchase Life 360Plus you can see past 30 days. You can also see how much battery life they have. My youngest just got a phone & when she starts hanging around town with friends, I will add her to the family circle.

Not only that app but Google app on your phone will track you too unless you disable it.

attachment.php

This isn't exact, but the black arrows show the directions of upslopes and drainage ditches. Watching the interview with the landowner, on their way out, they walk from a flat area back up a steep grade. The white perforated line is about 50' from the creek. They black appears to be the toe of the slope down toward the creek.

I also recall seeing an interview where he said you could see the bridge if you made about a 50' walk from the location they were found. I'm also curious(like everyone) as to how close together they were when found. Initially I had heard a rumor that there was some distance between the two of them, but it was nothing I've seen substantiated.

Attachments

• Creek Area.jpg
    Creek Area.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 624

Yes, it was about 40 degrees that afternoon. However, that is VERY unusual in Indiana in February. We are having crazy weather the past couple of weeks. So 40 with SUN is huge here. You'd think it's 80. People are wearing shorts and acting like it's summer. So I could easily see no jackets. My kids are not wearing jackets outside (I do though). And for a 2 hr walk, many kids wouldn't want to carry water (and no chance of dehydration really in Feb for that short period of time). And no way would they bring a phone charger.

Kids don't think like us.

Just an observation. From the DM article, it is pretty clear that the photo of man did not come from Liberty's phone. Her pics that went to snapchat had much more clarity, also the fact that she chose to add a filter to second pic, done in an instant, shows that they were not concerned or thought they were in danger at that time, you certainly would not add a B&W filter if you felt eminent danger.

I think they said this was from video.

Been a follower for a long time, first time actually posting, I live in a town not but 30 mins away from this crime, and it has hit me really hard. I seen a news article today that said the Person on the bridge is now a suspect. Not sure how to post a pic of the article though
Here is the link to the article
Mystery man pictured on railway bridge where two teenage girls were last seen IS the 'main suspect' in their double murder - but police still don't know who he is http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4240026/Man-railway-bridge-main-suspect-teens-murder.html

Wondering if there is a profile of the suspect already developed or in the works, or if they still need more information before that can be reasonably assessed?

Phone charger? I suppose ... if they could find a "current" bush. Hehe!

Sorry I am asking but I've read so much, I m a little loopy. Who was the last person to see the teens alive? Was snapchat photo taken before on after last person saw them alive?

I'm glad you joined us IndianaGirl67! The article has been posted a few pages back. I'm sorry your community is going through this.

:welcome4::greetings:

The Evansdale and Waterloo media need to be alerted to this case.

They need to post the picture of the suspect in A & L's case.

The odds of 2 sets of 2 pre-teen girls being lured/abducted, murdered, and left in remote, eerily similar locations is WAY too crazy. The MO is SO similar.

I know it's considered a tangent to some, and maybe indeed it is, but we certainly have no capability of ruling the link out.

Given the close geographical distance between the 2 recovery locations, it has to be looked at it.

They are looking at that case right??

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members