IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the footprints that led the searcher to the bodies, what is the soil like there? Anyone local?

Here in Missouri the only way the average person would see footprints is if they were wet marks or sunk in wet clay. In the woods with all the leaves on the ground you'd see nothing. I suppose the searcher could've seen drag marks from possibly one of the girls dragging their feet to leave a clue.

EDIT-- maybe the searcher saw impressions coming up out of the stream.

Just saw a billboard in Lawrenceville,GA. They really are searching nationwide for this !

The object/ sleeve/ tree in the un-cropped version of the POI frame:

attachment.php

When you check several available bridge walk videos including GH's work, you will notice, there are no protruding objects/ tree trunks/ heavy branches onto the walk path of the bridge.

It appears like the object we see in the un-cropped version is a possible partial arm/ sleeve/ elbow and some kind of a bag perhaps?

Notice the very straight edge area of the object and the varying shades of grey after de-saturating it:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Thanks Nin. Love your work. I could see if someone was in front of him going the same direction--now that makes sense.

Posted this on FB but we were driving home to MA from PA and in NJ there was a huge billboard with the girls on it. Great to know they are thought of all over America!

Na don't see him panicking, he looks like your average dude, if they got DNA but he is not in the books, whats his worries?? even if he is connected to other crimes. America is a big place and i do not think he is some stupid fool. He knows what he's doing.

attachment.php

When you check several available bridge walk videos including GH's work, you will notice, there are no protruding objects/ tree trunks/ heavy branches onto the walk path of the bridge.

It appears like the object we see in the un-cropped version is a possible partial arm/ sleeve/ elbow and some kind of a bag perhaps?
As I understand it, that is actually the cropped version of the photo, and the thing you are seeing is an artifact. At least that's what I recall reading (several days ago now). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

There was a second search warrant served today, correct? Sorry I haven't really looked on here most of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! So if they are serving search warrants on RSO's then it must mean they don't have their DNA evidence back yet... which would fit in with my hunch.

Do you think the search warrant served at a residence on Canal St. in Peru was at the home of a RSO? Because the only RSO I found online living on Canal St. is a female and I really think BG is, well, a guy.

Or is there another RSO living on Canal St. who is male?

**Disclaimer: LE has said the home/residence searched today is NOT connected to the murders.

I have not posted before and am rather new to this site before this incident happened. Keeping up with the news and this site is pretty difficult. But I just wanted to put my 2 cents out there. There's a lot of ifs and speculation going on. Its sad to think that these 2 girls knew something bad was about to happen which is why the took out the camera. Liberty thought by doing this if something happened to them it would be easy to find the person who hurt them. And its frustrating this hasn't been the case thus far. It is my belief that these girls had an encounter with this person earlier on their hike. Somewhere along the beginning of their hike, ran into him for whatever reason and may not have had a pleasant encounter. I think this person knows the area very well and lives amongst the community. I think after their first encounter, the man for whatever reason, went and get the tools to harm these girls. To me it appears he has things bunched in his jacket so that if he encounters other people they wont see what he has. I think he doubled back to find them. I think when they saw him approaching, because of an earlier encounter, they thought to turn on their phone. Maybe they thought it would be an argument an altercation that turned into something more serious. In any regard, I think this man lives close. Very strong possibility it is one of the sex offenders in the area. thats what my bets on. I hope someone turns him in though. that's a pretty decent picture, someone knows who this person is!!

:welcome: Themis22!

Thanks for your :twocents:

Does anyone know why they'd use so many billboards? (6,000 across 43 states). What's the significance of that? What does that mean?

It could mean several things:

#1 They don't believe he is local
#2 They have evidence that he is connected to crimes in other states
#3 He may be local but on the run

The hills and foliage on either side would probably block some of the sound. I think the area is too open and soft to really echo. My guess is the sound would be hard to pinpoint and probably traveled best along the creek rather than outside the creek. On top of the bridge is a different story though. Wide open and not much in the way of sound dampening.

It does not look to me that there is a lot of foliage. It seems like the sound would have carried more at this time of the year. Just my humble opinion.

attachment.php

Notice the very straight edge area of the object and the varying shades of grey after de-saturating it:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Very good! What can you see if the object is something closer to the lens of the camera and not so close to the guy? The edge of cell phone? A zipper tag? Some kind of jewelry?

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

As usual nice work NIN!

Mostly correct, in my experience. It only works between iPhones. Mr. Carbuff and our eldest daughter have iPhones. Youngest and I have androids. Mr. Carbuff and daughter see the read and delivered part when they text each other, but not when they text youngest and me. I recently got an iPhone instead and then started seeing the read/delivered between iPhones.

That's correct. AND you have to have it turned on in your settings to show the "read" text. I have mine turned off, so when I receive an Imessage (a text from another Iphone) it will always show delivered, regardless if I've read it.

Do you think the search warrant served at a residence on Canal St. in Peru was at the home of a RSO? Because the only RSO I found online living on Canal St. is a female and I really think BG is, well, a guy.

Or is there another RSO living on Canal St. who is male?

**Disclaimer: LE has said the home/residence searched today is NOT connected to the murders.

From what I read there is definitely a man living at the address they searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela