IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never sit with my back to a door, if they were trapped on the bridge, they probably kinda saw it happening, but he did not do anything till close, Libby got spooked, just saying don't need someone to flash ya, just run

I believe Libby got spooked because she recognized a local "bad apple" was behind them. JMO

I believe Libby got spooked because she recognized a local "bad apple" was behind them. JMO

I think if she could identify a local bad apple so readily so would someone else by now.

I am just glad the POI didn't go ahead after the crime and just took a picture/video with Libby's phone of a stranger walking on the bridge..can you imagine the confusion..

-Nin

Well, it is time stamped. And they have audio of likely a good bit of the crime. I don't think it would have caused confusion, in this case. Maybe a different one! Luckily, this girl got him in action for the police.

Two things to take away from that: 1) LE is monitoring this forum; and 2) use a anonymous VPN if you wish to keep your identity secret.
If your simply an interested sleuth who wants to share a hunch or opinions there is no need to get a anonymous VPN... If your anyone else such as the BG I'm sure their appreciating your advice!

it's more than that and I agree with OP that there is something off ... like maybe a slight limp or a shuffle due to previous injury or current pain ... I understand we don't actually see him walking and this is all speculation but his 'gait' (as seen in the animated gifs) fwiw reminds me of my husbands, who had several major surgeries and whose right leg is actually shorter due to bone loss

What looks like a quirky walk may just be that he is walking 60 feet above the ground on railroad ties with large spaces between them, and some missing altogether.

For those that feel BG is"walking funny", maybe go to YouTube and watch videos of people walking on that bridge or any similar bridge.
I think we should keep in mind that the images where likely altered before being released.

One question about the sex offender list--how do you tell who is non-complaint? TIA. I know it must be right there but I don't see it.

It's written on red next to his name
Initials JB

Really lol I need to send my husband out that way.
With rates low you have to keep moving to pay the bills. And you schedule your loads so days off hits you close to home. Then you spend your time off making sure your truck gets serviced and such to go again.
Not saying it hasn't happened or won't again.You will have the ones who are psycho just like you would any profession.
But most don't get out of hours stuck On The side of the road in Delphi IN.....and if they did surely someone would have noticed.

I'm not meaning to sound rude, but there are A LOT of murders associated with truck drivers. I'm also not saying all are, I know a few truck drivers myself.

They have days off, and not all of them have family or permanent homes. IMO it's a valid speculation BG could be a truck driver. It's not a wild theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or even the . *shudder* :(

I'm already concerned by the fact that LE isn't sure the voice on the recording is the voice of the BG. They aren't sure if more than one perp is involved. These are the kind of statements that defense lawyers use to try to create reasonable doubt for their clients.

it's more than that and I agree with OP that there is something off ... like maybe a slight limp or a shuffle due to previous injury or current pain ... I understand we don't actually see him walking and this is all speculation but his 'gait' fwiw reminds me of my husbands, who had several major surgeries and whose right leg is actually shorter due to bone loss

But we have not seen him walk!

Good night everyone.I hope and pray we hear of the DNA results soon and they catch Libby and Abby's killer.This is so very sad.

I agree, but you know a defense lawyer would at least try. They'd claim the timestamp was off or something.

They could try, but I feel it would be really difficult to convince someone this to be true. Especially if the footage Libby took was shown in full. I have a feeling there's something on that footage making it clear she's filming and not someone else, like her or Abby speaking. IMO it would be a stretch.

What are your thoughts on the area I marked in this photo? All of a sudden I saw it, and it completely freaked me out. (Not trying to be sly, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion just yet.)

52923fe50cd9c48e15562c1d28473ad5.png

I am trying so hard to unsee what you just pointed out -- I've only been following this thread intermittently due to life happening (so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed), but does anyone wanna pitch me their opinions as to whether or not there were others either covered up or cropped out of the POI photo?

From the beginning, I've doubted this was a one-person ordeal. Just IMO, it had to be a very brutal and coordinated crime for the FBI to become immediately involved -- anyone else gleam anything from the urgency of FBI involvement???

Mostly a lurker, haven't posted since the Teleka Patrick case, but here are my random thoughts:

5. Does anyone know if there was any significant search the night of their disappearance? From what I've read, it sounded like a search of some sort around the bridge, but it doesn't seem like it escalated to something significant (large amount of people, scent dogs, etc.) until the next morning. While I recognize a full blown search party doesn't happen immediately for every person that is missing for a few hours, children this age that don't have a history and/or reason to run off have been handled differently in my area. At a minimum, I can assure you that me and every family member/close friend would be searching through the night if a child of mine had unexpectedly disappeared. To be clear, I am not placing blame or second guessing. That may have actually happened, and I just haven't read about it.

You may have just figured out why they crossed the river. There were people looking for them but not until late afternoon, near sunset I would guess. No one would try to cross the water in the dark imo.

As for pinging, it's your phone sending out a "hello, I am here" signal out to cell towers so when you receive a call or text the provider knows how to route the call to your phone.

The pinging all over town may not mean much as someone else pointed out there are only two cell towers in the town. Unless you can only get a signal from one of the towers near the river, which may pinpoint the time they moved down the hill. But it seems that the police are not concerned with a time line with a live video /audio recording.

The fact that the phone was pinging for 4 hours after the last message means that the phone was still on and not wet or destroyed until I guess the battery ran out.

They could try, but I feel it would be really difficult to convince someone this to be true. Especially if the footage Libby took was shown in full. I have a feeling there's something on that footage making it clear she's filming and not someone else, like her or Abby speaking. IMO it would be a stretch.

I hope you're right. They are definitely going to need more than a blurry video to convince a jury that they have the right guy. He looks like half the guys in the Midwest.

I hope you're right. They are definitely going to need more than a blurry video to convince a jury that they have the right guy. He looks like half the guys in the Midwest.

Really crossing my fingers for some strong DNA evidence. Sigh.

Two things to take away from that: 1) LE is monitoring this forum; and 2) use a anonymous VPN if you wish to keep your identity secret.

I promise you there is nothing to take away from what I said. I was speaking in general terms and not about this case at all.

As we have stated many times a lot of law enforcement agencies read here. It's a great place to get info. Just like the media reads here and takes stories from the forum and runs with them.

Nothing about the post I made was directed at this case.

Hope that clears things up.

What tends to happen in big cases like Abby's and Liberty's is members get excited and wrapped up in the moment and start accusing each other of being the killer.

We do not tolerate any type of post that even barely hints that a member is involved in a crime. I'm just putting this out there now in case anyone had any ideas.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members