IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0636.JPG

This is the first time I've tried to attach an image to my post so hopefully it works! And the usual disclaimer, if this has been discussed already, I apologize. By the time I log back on daily I only read every two pages in an attempt to catch up!

I am wondering why both of these images were released together. To me (and I'll admit, I can't see 90% of the things people point out in ANY photo that isn't quite clear - not just with this case but with most), besides a little bit of movement, he pretty much looks exactly the same. So...are there any distinguishing characteristics of BG in one photo but not the other that the police might think would lead someone to recognize him in one but not the other?

Yikes. I've only ever seen his News Interview. Can decide whether he's just scared sh**less or if he's psychotic during that interview. What a face. Can't unsee that. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
What case was this?

I always find it hilarious the Post's about ruining innocent lives. The only innocent lives ruined from all this were the two that have been taken!!

Everyone else is still breathing after search warrant's. Plenty... PLENTY of people have been falsely accused in the history of mankind and I really can't name but 1 off the top of my head and guess what??? I don't sit here and think to myself oh! I bet it was still him.

That man was Richard jewell and it's safe to say none of these little Facebook posts or WS posts or SM of any kind will ever put anyone on blast like he was.

I just have to remember though some people will defend Cancer.

I think we are all accused of many diff types of things throughout our life.

Some accusations worse than other's.

But at the end of the day if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about.

After all Douglas Carter said "maybe it's the right hand in his pocket"

Hell everyone I know does that.

People have reasons for making tips. You nor I know what that is. Pretty sure nobody is just randomly picking names out of a phone book here.

Ruined lives lmao. I say ruined perception

He still has his wordpress.com up, about this case...
Yeah and just posted a new blog post at 1:04am on A&L's case trying to link it with another that has been talked about in this thread. Unless I'm looking at the wrong blog.

It may be "strange" but when you get right down to it ... We do the same thing here. We talk about cases and pick every detail apart. We insert our own thoughts feelings/intuition as to what WE think happened. Seems like he is doing the same thing.

IF we are talking about the same person, his "About me" page says he lives in CA and his blog started in 2008.

Now, y'all might be talking about someone totally different than the person I'm talking about.

PS - This is not directed at you at all, just more of a general comment.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I am new here!! been reading for years I am going to have to adapt to all your lingo!! I truly hope that justice for these two angels happens swiftly!! This whole thing has broken my heart..

is there any idea here how the condition of the bodies were

if so was it bad I know COD was not released however was there an idea given that it was a brutal crime

I finally made it on! Ive been intently following this thread from the beginning. Thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Welcome to the nuthouse[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We need to stop sleuthing the past member ASAP. The thread will be locked. It's unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The interview with detectives is even weirder. He only says "yes" "no" or "I don't know". Turns out the entire thing was inadmissible because they forgot to read him his Miranda rights.

oh man. that sucks. thanks!

Hi everyone I am new here!! been reading for years I am going to have to adapt to all your lingo!! I truly hope that justice for these two angels happens swiftly!! This whole thing has broken my heart..

if so was it bad I know COD was not released however was there an idea given that it was a brutal crime
Welcome to WS!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Yeah and just posted a new blog post at 1:04am on A&L's case trying to link it with another that has been talked about in this thread. Unless I'm looking at the wrong blog.

It may be "strange" but when you get right down to it ... We do the same thing here. We talk about cases and pick every detail apart. We insert our own thoughts feelings/intuition as to what WE think happened. Seems like he is doing the same thing.
\

IF we are talking about the same person, his "About me" page says he lives in CA and his blog started in 2008.

Now, y'all might be talking about someone totally different than the person I'm talking about.

PS - This is not directed at you at all, just more of a general comment.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk
I was just this second coming back to page to tell ya'll that. About THIS case

He looks like he rides a motorcycle.
Jmo

I've been wondering that too, as it's bothered me that he's not wearing sunglasses. Perhaps he is a rider and uses a helmet which he left on his bike. He wouldn't carry around sunglasses if he uses a helmet.

Plus, maybe there is no hat, since a helmet user doesn't also use a hat.

Maybe he's dressed warmly in a hoodie, jacket, and boots (I think they are boots) because he's a rider. Jmo.

I always find it hilarious the Post's about ruining innocent lives. The only innocent lives ruined from all this were the two that have been taken!!

Everyone else is still breathing after search warrant's. Plenty... PLENTY of people have been falsely accused in the history of mankind and I really can't name but 1 off the top of my head and guess what??? I don't sit here and think to myself oh! I bet it was still him.

That man was Richard jewell and it's safe to say none of these little Facebook posts or WS posts or SM of any kind will ever put anyone on blast like he was.

I just have to remember though some people will defend Cancer.

I think we are all accused of many diff types of things throughout our life.

Some accusations worse than other's.

But at the end of the day if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about.

After all Douglas Carter said "maybe it's the right hand in his pocket"

Hell everyone I know does that.

People have reasons for making tips. You nor I know what that is. Pretty sure nobody is just randomly picking names out of a phone book here.

Ruined lives lmao. I say ruined perception

What?

The rules are in place to keep some semblance of order in these massive threads. If we all started accusing everyone we could think of, nothing would ever get done. And yes, falsely accused individuals' lives CAN be ruined and for what? Because of someone's creepy vibe or terrible sleuthing? It's not ok to accuse innocent people.

Welcome!

I promise you there is nothing to take away from what I said. I was speaking in general terms and not about this case at all.

As we have stated many times a lot of law enforcement agencies read here. It's a great place to get info. Just like the media reads here and takes stories from the forum and runs with them.

Nothing about the post I made was directed at this case.

Hope that clears things up.

What tends to happen in big cases like Abby's and Liberty's is members get excited and wrapped up in the moment and start accusing each other of being the killer.

We do not tolerate any type of post that even barely hints that a member is involved in a crime. I'm just putting this out there now in case anyone had any ideas.

Thank you,
Tricia

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics