IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we're focusing in on the hitchhiker part, it would also be less than a mile in multiple ways (though easiest to walk via the trail) to the highway.

attachment.php
I'm sorry but I just can't get behind the hitchhiking theory at all, someone committing such a heinous, horrible and, what it seems like, well planned and executed crime isn't going to risk it all by hitchhiking away, it is too risky and there is no guarantee anyone would pick him up to begin with, disagree if you want, but I can almost guarantee this man has his own vehicle and drove away on his own.

This person stated on social media that he wasn't at work for what its worth. And that he was asked to give a sample and did. I think personally we need to move on from it............................

Looking through the sex offender list in Kokomo, there's more than one RSO who works at Chrysler. It seems these may be different people.

Good job. I think the bodies were found a bit more to the east but I'm not 100% on that, it's definitely the general area.

I based it off the tweet from the crime scene that I included in the marker. It shows the bridge across the creek from where the reporter is stood. It's not 100% exact but yeah, I think it is close enough :)

Ok all done I think.

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&usp=sharing

2nkjv60.png

Links embedded. Audio file links, Youtube links (Inside Edition, Monon Bridge, Gary Hughes) Helicopter FB footage. It should be all there. I couldn't find MSM pics to show any searches of the south side and I was sure I saw some. If anyone has any or sees any I can add them later. TIA

Now I need MORE coffee lol

Can you add the pics from this tweet, you already have one similar (with crime scene tape), but I did not see ones similar to the other two...

[video=twitter;836605822109122560]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836605822109122560[/video]

I swear she said the presser is tomorrow 10 EST same as last week?

I very well may be cracking up though! LOL

Nope, I'm the cracker. I thought she was being cute but after rereading she was serious.

ETA: When I saw Bessie's post I'd already realized that the link saying there is a presser tomorrow was out of date and I thought she knew that.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Off to get some caffeine.

papa_que Thank you for those pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Looking through the sex offender list in Kokomo, there's more than one RSO who works at Chrysler. It seems these may be different people.

Yep.

Not the same guy.

The "other" guy hasn't posted since 2016.

I believe in some cases it only took a couple days when there was "a rush" put on it. Not sure if I seen less than that though.

So in saying that, they couldn't rule someone out in a matter of hours unless they had an alibi? Or for some other non DNA related reason....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you add the pics from this tweet, you already have one similar (with crime scene tape), but I did not see ones similar to the other two...

[video=twitter;836605822109122560]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836605822109122560[/video]

Done. That 3rd one gives me chills "Down the hill"?

From your link:

"As News 18 previously reported, the man in the blue jacket within the grainy police released photographs has become the “main suspect” of the investigation. Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley told News 18 they are expanding their search beyond Delphi for this man and believe he may have been picked up as a hitchhiker."

Now the 6000 billboards makes more sense to me, seems thatLE is going with him not being local,a drifter/transient. Maybe jmo

Nope, I'm the cracker. I thought she was being cute but after rereading she was serious.

I could have sworn I saw a link for the presser tomorrow but when I went back to look for it....it was gone. I could not find it.

Back to his shoes. I'm getting a hiking boot vibe like these.

294699_41732_41.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I don't understand this post.

Weren't the girls just in sweatshirts? Whereas he is in a coat and hooded sweatshirt? To me, they were dressed for different types of weather.

In this part of Indiana the weather can go from being bitterly cold to warm in a matter of hours then back again. This time of year it's usually colder. If the guy prepared to go outside earlier in the day, wearing two layers as he was would be exactly what you would want to do because if it gets warmer you can take a layer off. The girls arrived around 1pm and the weather was around 40-45 degrees. A few hours earlier it likely would have been much cooler, nearly freezing.

Wearing layers in this area at this time of year such as 2 light jackets is wise because the weather can change quickly. But it didn't get warm enough to make it uncomfortable to wear 2 jackets. Could he have been comfortable with 1 jacket? Sure. But if you go out when its cooler and have to either choose to carry your 2nd jacket or wear it, you might just choose to wear it.

Now the 6000 billboards makes more sense to me, seems thatLE is going with him not being local,a drifter/transient. Maybe jmo
That's my thoughts...a drifter and he hitchhiked out of there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't understand this post.

Weren't the girls just in sweatshirts? Whereas he is in a coat and hooded sweatshirt? To me, they were dressed for different types of weather.

This has been discussed a bunch in earlier threads and worth saying again, many people have brought up the common fact that teenagers tend to underdress for cold weather. They never seem to want to wear coats for whatever reason. Sit in a high school parking lot even when there's snow in the ground and marvel at how many kids come out without a jacket.

But beyond that, as someone who is also from the Midwest and used to the often wildly variable weather from one day to the next, if I'm not mistaken this particular day the crime occurred was unseasonably warm for the area. Maybe 50 degrees? I don't recall but I can tell you any time this part of the country hits 45-60ish degrees you'll see a wide variance in how folks are dressed. I know folks who get out their shorts for 50 degree weather (literally had someone announce this to me last week) and there's something about hitting a warmer day in the winter that makes that day feel extra warm (versus those first cooler days in the fall. Temp may be the same in both but how people dress is different). I'm kind of rambling but really, this winter has been a strange one here in the Midwest (I just saw Chicago has had no substantial snowfall all of Jan and Feb for the first time in the 100+ years they've been tracking snow fall totals and recording them). So seeing people dressed a wide range of ways for the weather isn't so unusual at all. If you leave in the morning you might have a warm coat, hat, and gloves only to leave work or whatever and it's 20-30 degrees warmer now.

So between the weird weather and the fact that kids are so weird about coats, I don't know that this is such an issue at all. I feel like you could stand on a busy street in any midwestern city right now and see a wide variety of coats or no coats, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to his shoes. I'm getting a hiking boot vibe like these.

View attachment 111464

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I think we're getting warmer.

I wesr Salomon boots, year-round. They are not cheap, very rugged in fact retail for around $200.

I think this guy's boots are a bit darker, and with shiny eyelets.

MOO is he was wearing boots, as there was a chance he would have to protect his feet and lower legs, if he had to cross a creek or two. Or he could have planned on such a scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx