IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Ok I can answer anyway lol Yes that is the south end of the bridge, past where it goes over the creek towards where the road goes beneath it to the property along the east side of the bridge, the photo is looking across the creek from the area the bodies were found.

Thanks so much for this! I am geographically-challenged. Lol It drives my hubby crazy! :shame:

On the case from 98-99 (Kokomo), I did see where the guy went on FB and stated he was not at work because of a voluntary mouth swab, Then stated everyone else should too and posted the phone number of the detective in the case as a matter of fact (to call him I assume).

I don't believe (IMO! MOO!) he said he was not at work "because of" the voluntary mouth swab. I think he was responding to someone who said that YESTERDAY this man was taken from work, and he responded "I wasn't even at work" (yesterday), and then he went on to say he gave a voluntary sample.

Which brings me to an observation that maybe we should be looking for people who don't work on Mondays......?

This large building, I originally thought was a barn, is actually Delphi U-Store. It is located between the two trail heads for the Monon High Bridge on W 300 N road. A storage place would bring people in that transitory and would give someone a place to park nearby that would not seem out of the ordinary.
attachment.php
Ÿ

Assuming they've checked for cameras there?

If I had to walk on that bridge, I'd be wearing big snowshoes.

Mental picture is cracking me up. :laughing:

Sorry to be irreverant, but we all need a spot of levity, I believe. It helps when you become immersed in a horror such as this, but as another poster said (forgive me for not remembering who), I feel as though I cannot take a break or I would be letting the girls down.

Even though all I do is read and hope. So I am essentially useless. Still, I can't step away just yet. :anguish:

It's also illegal to murder 2 teenage girls but the suspect did that. I don't think he'd balk at the fact that hitchhiking is illegal. The person picking him up may not have known that fact.

I would think that if you set out to commit a crime such as this you wouldn't bank on cadging a lift as your escape route. JMHO. First post and hello to all.

I don't believe (IMO! MOO!) he said he was not at work "because of" the voluntary mouth swab. I think he was responding to someone who said that YESTERDAY this man was taken from work, and he responded "I wasn't even at work" (yesterday), and then he went on to say he gave a voluntary sample.

Which brings me to an observation that maybe we should be looking for people who don't work on Mondays......?

They're talking about a different case from 1998-1999, of an RSO who may or may not be the person who was questioned and let go earlier today if I'm understanding correctly (since we don't know for sure who it is since it hasn't been stated in MSM yet). IMO

Here is why I do not think there is a video of the crime, whether by Libby or the creep;

If LE had seen such a video and could see the perp, I feel they would have released a sketch. Obviously not another screen cap showing him, because it would likely be, well, horrific, especially for the families. Shudder.

But if they had video of the crims. they would be probably able to see enough to have a sketch drawn so that he would be more easily identified.

I think we have seen most of the video and heard only a snippet of the audio.

MOO but most if not all of the crime was caught on audio. I think Libby stowed her phone and BG did not know it. I also think her phone was found with or near her body.

I need to go hug my daughter now.

I know, and I know its horrible but I meant video, but more probable, photographs the perp took of the scene, after the.... ya know. Not with anything that could identify him/her/them. Burner phone, brand new, take pics, upload then toss phone in the creek or destroy it and dispose of somewhere else. Idk. I'm just thinking out loud and wanting this stuff out my head. *Sigh*

It's also illegal to murder 2 teenage girls but the suspect did that. I don't think he'd balk at the fact that hitchhiking is illegal. The person picking him up may not have known that fact.

Ofcourse, I was pointing out that hitchhiking being illegal in Indiana would deter people from picking HIM UP, not him trying to hitchhike. Why would someone who so well planned and executed two murders in such a secluded area want to take away the control he has from the situation, and place his only mode for escape in the fate of others? That theory just doesn't check out IMO. It is possible ofcourse, just as most anything is, it's just so incredibly unlikely.

I would think that if you set out to commit a crime such as this you wouldn't bank on cadging a lift as your escape route. JMHO. First post and hello to all.
Unless it was a crime of opportunity and maybe the BG is a drifter...then the theory he might have hitched out of there makes some sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"They believe metal was involved" OMG

If he used a gun, the gun and bullets or casings would be prime evidence that the killer wouldn't want to carry around.
I believe one of the things they were searching the creek for was a gun, JMO.

This was a general question not directed at any paticular person. I will re word it.
Edit: It's been too long to edit the post.
My thought process was why remove anyone from work when they know many will witness the activity.
Why not just go to the home after work so it is more private.
MOO

<modsnip>
Are you suggesting that LE should wait until after work hours to do their job! Are you suggesting that LE should do their questioning at the convenience of the person they need to question?

ONE BIG QUESTION: How could law enforcement conclude that the fuzzy picture of the guy on the bridge was no longer a "witness" they wanted to talk to, but instead had become a "suspect". Is that just careful wording???? Or is there something they could have found (like his blue jacket) at the crime scene to make them switch to suspect? I'm still hung up on that. Help me think thru this!!!

My OPINION is that LE elevated BG to a suspect after analyzing all data from the phone... and your idea of BG leaving something that tied back to his physical appearance/clothing is probably a good probability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno.. they (investigators) did state in one of their statements to see if anyone remembered if they saw someone walking down a road or hitchhiking and if they saw a duffle bag...so it is one of their theories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think it was a theory in the beginning. They did not mention it again in the presser last week.

(We discussed the hitchhiking theory a lot before that presser, and it came up again now because someone quoted it from last week's article annoucning the presser.)

The couple sighted on the bridge. :
Thinking:

Good thinking! Yea what if it was a male-female duo?

Lace-up high-tops, white rubber soles, and something attached to his leg with white elastic. This something shows up on one leg but is hidden under his pant leg on the other. What could it be?

There is absolutely no way to know what type of shoe he is wearing from these photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member