IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white in is jacket wouldn't be a tube in his trachea, would it?

It looks too floppy and white for that.

I am leaning toward a truck driver who made routine deliveries there. He became familiar with the trail when they kept him waiting for a while and he went there to kill time. Like he does at various other locations where he makes stops.

My original thought was that it may be truck driver, too. However, I'm beginning to lean away from that after reading the post several threads back about GPS tracking, time logs, etc that seem to leave little "down time" for drivers. A trucker very knowledgeable about the industry agreed with this person's post, too.

I still feel there's a plant connection, though.

My original thought was that it may be truck driver, too. However, I'm beginning to lean away from that after reading the post several threads back about GPS tracking, time logs, etc that seem to leave little "down time" for drivers. A trucker very knowledgeable about the industry agreed with this person's post, too.

I still feel there's a plant connection, though.

IMO there are numerous jobs that could afford the perp enough free time to commit a crime without being suspicious. I don't know if this helps at all but I did research desirable jobs in the Carroll county area and truck driver is among them. But so are other possibilities:

https://netsolutions.dwd.in.gov/hh50/downloads/regions/2014_RegionalHot50_REGION4.pdf

Could it be Klein Tool Logo??
attachment.php

That is the one I thought looked like it.

Just to be clear...when I spotted the logo way back there somewhere I thought at first it was a star. Changed my mind and thought it was an eagle as it looked similar to the American Eagle logo on an old pair of jeans I have. I posted the AEO logo as just a reference as it reminded me of the shape of that logo. They do make belly bags/fanny bags but a more modern style. That being said...are there any other brands that have the eagle in the same shape/in flight as a symbol besides the military? Some type of official logo? It could just be one of those silly looking running men. Although LE probably already knows what the logo is. It will more than likely be discarded now but perhaps someone will know someone that wore one. MOO....MOOO

I found this eagle at http://www.bucklesofestes.com/eagles.htm
attachment.php

Like possible surveyors or cable or telphone and powerline/utility workers?

For those of you wanting to look at the fanny pack logo AND believe it could be a local, you may want to check it against the logo of local businesses.

A cheapie nylon fanny pack is something I can see being given out as a promotional freebie by a local insurance office, school, banks, etc.

I think you are close ... I was thinking the logo was probably from something like a sporting goods or farming community store-- like Tractor Supply, The Andersons, Cabelas, etc. Could be something like International Harvester, motorcycle logo, even a flag or eagle.

I was looking at logos earlier and found a page with a lot of belt buckle logos (could also be on other items). I found a few close, but not quite right, but someone else may do better with them. http://www.bucklesofestes.com/IH and tractor buckles.htm
I think it's a concealed weapon waist pack. May explain why his hand is there and why it's brown only on one side. Idk. Badlands makes them with that antler logo and Voodoo makes it with a skull logo.

(Sorry for my technical ineptitude...I've been lurking since the beginning and am trying to figure out how the actual posting works)

Welcome! You did just fine.

I want every one of you to know I took one for the team and googled "Walmart fanny packs". :eek: It wasn't pretty and to add insult to injury, I found nothing that may help with identifying the logo. Now, I need to go watch April the giraffe mosey around for a while.

You too, with April?!?! I was just over there for way too long. While watching I kept thinking that all of the April cam stuff is getting in the way of my WS addiction. Time to get caught up.

A big effort is underway to “light up Delphi” as a tribute to murder victims Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Residents are being encouraged to use orange light bulbs on their porch as a constant reminder that police are still searching for their killer and the case remains unsolved.

Orange lights have been popping up all over Indiana and across the United states – even at homes as far away as New York.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/02/residen...light-up-delphi-as-tribute-to-murder-victims/

Just ordered mine from Amazon for Saturday delivery. I hope by then we will have some new information.

Can someone quickly update me? Been dealing with a sick hubby who has the flu and didn't get enough noodles in his soup according to him :gaah:

Sorry, when i tried to post,i couldn't use my spacebar. open to suggestions!!

That happened to me but I found if I did not hit the enter bar and just used my mouse to click to a start point. It allowed me to start spacing

Gray just released a new video

[video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members