IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at old stuff about the bridge...the more I believe he came up on the Southern end of the bridge (vehicle access) and scared the girls midway on bridge...which is when Libby took video of him coming from that direction. They were moving back towards the northern end (where they had come from) as he approached. My question is...can the girls have been spotted having fun on the bridge from anywhere further away from immediate vicinity...such as any surrounding roads?

MOO MOO

I thought he came from the north? I figured he came up behind them, or they were on their way back to the north and had no choice but to try and pass him. They were very near the south end when they took his picture. Are my directions all wrong?

I think he grabbed the phone from Libby and stuck it in his pocket not knowing it was recording, then ordered the girls down the hill. I also think they may have made a run for it and crossed the water.

This video puts a lot into perspective for me, and makes a lot of sense. It's quite helpful (logistically), scary (to watch), and extremely sad.

They really weren't found that far away from the bridge. If it happened the way it's portrayed, the assailant had plenty of time... And, IMO stalked the girls and targeted them in some way. He seemed prepared and ready to do what he did.

The "pivot" towards the girls GH describes here is very unsettling and heartbreaking. This whole case is so gut wrenching.

*There is one aspect, and please do not read this next if you're squeamish or don't want to read about speculation on the killer's motivations, or speculation on the murders etc...

...So, we don't know COD (IMO, COD is obviously important to sleuthing). No one heard a gunshot. So, just in my theory I kept thinking to myself; what if this guy is a large game hunter and familiar with hunting wild game. And I'm no way a hunter, I can't even kill an ant, so, I know nothing of hunting. It's never appealed to me and I could never hunt something so, I don't know much about it (but those who do it, I don't judge, either, it's just not for me). I do know after googling "methods of deer hunting" that there are more than one way to kill a deer. And while totally unpleasant for me to know this, maybe it could be a clue to the BG. Maybe he's an avid hunter?

*I'm trying to be as delicate as possible here. There are certain methods hunters apparently use when trying to gain control of an animal or not get injured by it.

My point is, maybe this could be added into his possible "profile" or stir someone's memory if someone they know is a large game hunter? I don't know.

Yes I agree, these are good points and I have thought this myself re the perp. Googled local hunting sites for photos of a similarly dressed individual, but they all seem to wear camo gear lol
Hunting a rather controversial topic .As I gather plenty of hunters in this area....
Hunting everything from deer to squirrels to frogs and crows.....
I know hunters are not bad people. I am just of the view that a lot of people who take human lives first enjoy taking animal lives and is a possible hobby of someone who could do something like this.
IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay just to summarise the many theories and ideas we have shared about our perp and who it is.....

A cell tower technician
A canoeist
A trucker
A hunter
A fisherman
A cyclist
A bush walker
A geocacher
A bridge fan
A catfisher
A grieving cemetery visitor
A local landowner
A local landowners son
A serial killer
A teenager
A druggie
A drifter
A moonshiner
A psychotic
A Valentine's Day rager
A carpenter
A local RSO

I've run out. Any more ?

I wonder what it will actually turn out to be when it gets caught. And it WILL get caught. A matter of time only.

Okay just to summarise the many theories and ideas we have shared about our perp and who it is.....

A cell tower technician
A canoeist
A trucker
A hunter
A fisherman
A cyclist
A bush walker
A geocacher
A bridge fan
A catfisher
A local landowner
A local landowners son
A serial killer
A teenager
A druggie
A drifter
A moonshiner
A psychotic
A Valentine's Day rager
A carpenter
A local RSO

I've run out. Any more ?

I wonder what it will actually turn out to be when it gets caught. And it WILL get caught. A matter of time only.

A railfan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Cell phone tower techs do not climb towers & are employed by a separate company. These companies use subcontractors (privately owned companies) to do actual work on the towers themselves. Cell phone tower riggers are the men you see on these towers, stacking them, building the shelters,adding lights, microwave dishes, antennas, etc. They also use beaners & rope (I believe it's nylon & I have a pic of an example but do not know how to post it). They wear harnesses (just like rapellars/rock climbers use) as well. I have never seen a tower rigger use a fanny pack for any purpose, but I suppose it is possible. The tool belts they use are rather large as the tools they use (wrenches) are absolutely huge in size. They normally place their tools into canvas bags that are pulled up the tower using a wench from the front end of their work trucks (diesel fueled crew cabs with tool boxes along the sides).
MOO

Lost my last reply.

Thanks for the info sleuther. I will correct myself here and call him a tower rigger. What exactly does a tower tech do then? I did check out their gear...the bucket bags etc. So their truck would look like a regular hydro type vehicle? One of my sons rock climbs so am somewhat familiar with the gear. [Really wish he wouldn't] A tree topper is also a possibility.

In looking at online news stories, I notice that non-USA newspaper are referring to the "Snapchat murders" or the "Snapchat murderer", which obviously implies that he located them through Snapchat. I am thinking that that is just their sensationalist way of referring to it, since there are a couple of Snapchat photos they can print in the stories. I suppose one story used those phrases and media outlets just picked it up. But it bothers me, because either it's inaccurate and misleading, or there are details they have somehow gotten ahold of that we don't know. But so far I haven't seen any real info linking the murders to Snapchat, so I'm guessing it's the former.

ETA: Some of these news stories discuss the idea that the murderer may be visible in the background of the Snapchat photos. Even the images that were explicitly ruled out by LE.

Also of interest (but probably unrelated to this crime), Snapchat "went public" today:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/02/technology/snapchat-billionaires/

>>>snip

...Snap (SNAP), the parent company of Snapchat, saw its stock open at $24 a share in its public market debut Thursday, valuing it at about $33 billion.

At that price, Snap will spawn a new group of paper billionaires and millionaires...

(article continues)

<<<snip

A railfan

A school employee

A meat packer

A Chrysler employee

A criminal with a grudge against someone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also of interest (but probably unrelated to this crime), Snapchat "went public" today:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/02/technology/snapchat-billionaires/

>>>snip

...Snap (SNAP), the parent company of Snapchat, saw its stock open at $24 a share in its public market debut Thursday, valuing it at about $33 billion.

At that price, Snap will spawn a new group of paper billionaires and millionaires...

(article continues)

<<<snip

So perhaps someone is influencing European news outlets to make Snapchat seem dangerous to drive the price down (or up). JK [emoji6]

A cell tower technician
A canoeist
A trucker
A hunter
A fisherman
A cyclist
A bush walker
A geocacher
A bridge fan
A catfisher
A local landowner
A local landowners son
A serial killer
A teenager
A druggie
A drifter
A moonshiner
A psychotic
A Valentine's Day rager
A carpenter
A local RSO

I've run out. Any more ?

Road construction worker

Hi all, I'm not sure if this has been posted but with the questions about whether BG had the phone, I'm assuming so:

According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing

https://www.google.com.au/amp/heavy...g-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/amp/

I had originally read that they were turned off OR the batteries died.

This quote also addresses the question some had previously about whether Abby also had a phone, or just Libby.

A cell tower technician
A canoeist
A trucker
A hunter
A fisherman
A cyclist
A bush walker
A geocacher
A bridge fan
A catfisher
A local landowner
A local landowners son
A serial killer
A teenager
A druggie
A drifter
A moonshiner
A psychotic
A Valentine's Day rager
A carpenter
A local RSO

I've run out. Any more ?

An employee at the meat processing plant.
Edited: Sorry etilena! I just saw you already posted this. :blushing:

MOO The perp could work for a tree removal service or he could be a rock climber/repellar. Just throwing that out there.

A tree remover
A rock climber/repellar

A troll (under the bridge)
An RV owner

I also noticed laser guns and shirts emblems mentioned designs and shapes in the images. Does anyone know if the girls were into laser tag or ever participated? <modsnip>

I haven't heard yet if they were into laser tag, but that could explain the white cord looking thing on BG. Possibly a cord for a laser gun or lanyard?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• lazer tag white cord.jpg
    lazer tag white cord.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 711
  • 3-16--Glow-in-the-dark-Cord-Lanyard-With-Domed-Locking-Slider_20090608696.jpg
    3-16--Glow-in-the-dark-Cord-Lanyard-With-Domed-Locking-Slider_20090608696.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 703
A railfan

Interesting you should say that, I was just researching the railroad that goes through the town and seen they a have a tumblr.
The link below is just some random workers but I wonder if they issue those boots to their employees.
Also, for those who have studied the picture of the suspect longer than I have, anything else stand out?

http://norfolksouthern.tumblr.com/post/142186009832/happy-rails-and-best-of-luck-in-retirement-to

So perhaps someone is influencing European news outlets to make Snapchat seem dangerous to drive the price down (or up). JK [emoji6]

Hmmm :thinking:

A tree remover
A rock climber/repellar

A troll (under the bridge)
An RV owner

Haha&#128514;&#128514; I forgot about BG being the 'Troll under the bridge' -- He's def that. :clap:

Do any locals know if the couple or the lone man seen at the bridge around 3pm come forward? They were seen by the lady that was there walking around 3pm.

Lost my last reply.

Thanks for the info sleuther. I will correct myself here and call him a tower rigger. What exactly does a tower tech do then? I did check out their gear...the bucket bags etc. So their truck would look like a regular hydro type vehicle? One of my sons rock climbs so am somewhat familiar with the gear. [Really wish he wouldn't] A tree topper is also a possibility.

It's all good :) Just wanted to explain the difference :)
Tower Techs do maintenance such as checking equipment inside the shelters (buildings next to towers), making sure the ac is working, the lights on the tower are in proper mode, etc. The trucks are normally white/silver in color. Dodge Ram 2500 with a utility cap on the back, no open bed. They also normally have the company logo on them. They are equipped with GPS tracking so the company knows where their trucks are at all times.
Tree toppers!! That's it! I couldn't think of the proper title! Thank you!
Oh ya I can understand about the rock climbing&#128556; I wouldn't be comfortable if any of my kids did that either!
I've done it a few times & it was fun to try but would not make a habit of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper