IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Wildey, Respectfully you may want to edit your post to eliminate any confusion.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the correction, I have edited my previous post.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What would the effect be if Libby had recently changed phones? I was looking at her Instagram page & a comment she made under the first picture is that she doesn't have pictures on "this phone." I'm just wondering if there is another phone somewhere with more information. Also, there may be another Instagram account for her because this one only has 15 pictures, which in my experience is not typical of the average teen girl active in SM. http://instagram.com/_liberrrrty_

::thinking::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 15 y/o girl who has a few Instagram accounts - for example, one more for local/school friends, one for her horse/4-H friends, etc. It seems like they all have at least one "FInsta" account (fake Insta) that they post stuff they don't necessarily want publicly tied to them.

Hope investigators are checking for all of these.

A hoodie usually makes a point at the top and back of your head and we would see the lines of the hoodie just outside of his ears.

I don't think it's his hair though because there is a dip or indentation right at the top of his head.

It leads me to think of a hat but one without a very clear bill. I finally came up with a newsboy cap but nobody really responded so I let it go. Here's a picture of an example

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01K...&pf_rd_p=cc000f63-21ee-4dc4-b9b6-9082ebacae63

63b7329ba15381d3c48fd7ec0e5018fa.jpg

Depends on the type of hoodie. There are those that have seams along the edges, such that they are flat on top, instead of coming to a point.

They would actually be bridge ties.. different than railroad.. no smaller than 10' long by 8" wide.

Does anyone know the length of those wooden rails that replaced the old rail?

Hi all! Haven't been on this forum since the Shane Montgomery case, I believe. So, it's been a while. Wanted to check in and read up on this case as it's periodically been popping up on various news sites I frequent. I didn't really pay it too much attention first but since it keeps popping up, I decided to read up on it and also come here to see what others are thinking.

Anyway, here are a few things that comes to mind for ME when looking at the BG photo and reading about the story/circumstances. Haven't been through ALL the 20+ threads yet so not sure if any or all of these or similar things have been mentioned before.

So, my INITIAL reactions/thoughts on the BG photo BEFORE I read anyone else's opinions, saw any alterations of the photo, etc........

1. My initial impressions was that he appeared to be wearing those hunting pants many men wear from places like Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops. With one color on the bottom and another at the top. I say that because to me, it appears his hands are in pockets. But at the same time, the part of the jeans where the pockets are, appears to be a different color. Which is why these kind of pants came to mind. I will include links below to show examples. I KNOW in the past I have seen pants that were reversed (compared to the ones in the link). Meaning, I KNOW I saw pants that were made of jean like material on the bottom and brown at the top. But for the life of me I haven't been successful finding an example online. BUT, I can also see how that could just be jeans and a colored shirt hanging down lower than his jacket too.

http://www.cabelas.com/category/Mens-Upland-Pants/104057280.uts

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Denim-5Pocket-Upland-Field-Pants-for-Men/product/80906/

2. My first impression also told me that this was/is a middle aged man. Maybe 40's-50's. LATE 30's being the absolute youngest. Just the impression I get from the photo.

3. I also got the impression he had/has HAIR LIKE the dude who left his child in the car last year (?) (only FULLER/MORE). This guy (pic at bottom of page). I AM NOT SAYING IT IS THIS GUY, OBVIOUSLY. LOL But yeah, I see hair like his (side parted/fuller/brown/etc). I DO NO see a hat of any kind or hood, or cap, etc.:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-left-son-hot-car-destroyed-life-article-1.2854402

And finally, I get the impression this was not planned and reminds me of a similar incident that happened to me and a friend when we were young. We came upon a parked car that had a guy inside who was just sitting there........well........masturbating. Of course being young and silly, perhaps even stupid, we stopped and giggled at such a site. That is, until he saw us and started the car and tried chasing us down. Anyway, not sure what his intentions were with us but he did exit the car at one point and try to snatch us up. But we ran like heck to the nearest store and the owner called our parents and police. Sadly, he was never caught.

Anyway, what if the girls came upon this guy doing something similar (masturbating out in public) and they too, being young and naive, just thought it shocking/funny/whatever and decided to "record" him/take a pic of him? probably like many kids their age would do. However, he noticed what they were doing and panicked/got mad, especially in this day and age of the cell phone, the Internet, Social Media, etc. where things can go public real quick!

He could have become scared he'd be all over social media and possibly even reported to the police and couldn't have that so he went after them. Maybe initially just to get their cell phone from them to destroy any pics and video of him? Maybe they fell and got hurt in the process of running? Or maybe he went after them with intent because they did see him conducting such a bold act out in public? Whether they were killed accidentally somehow or purposefully, I really wonder if it were due to something such as I described above? We may never really know.

Anything is possible, I guess. Anywho, just wanted to share some of my thoughts and ideas. ALL OPINIONS of course.
My thoughts too. The girls saw BG exposing, whatever...took the video and his response was sadly get rid of them. And in the process somehow missed getting the phone. Also why not more video is being shown of BG by LE as it contains this, and much more. So many exposing themselves on trails here in Indiana.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I realize we've gotten the approval to sleuth this "JW" but IMO this could possibly lead us in the wrong direction. Why him? Has he been questioned by LE or named a suspect? JMO but there are several possible "JW's" that could be relevant to this case.
*in no way mean to be snarky.

JMO I believe that LE definitely has more evidence than they have released. This is a sensitive case and they are being careful. That said I also believe that they have done a good job so far and I cannot imagine this guy won't be caught soon.

Now that the cat is out of the bag on JW and his friends, I will ask this again.

Does the 'logo' that some see on the fanny pack (I'm not sold on that IMO) resemble the old logo for the Philadelphia Eagles NFL team?

Just a thought provoking question...all speculation of mine

Is it safe to sluethe FB accounts? I've read differing opinions on whether or not a person can find out who viewed their page. I've not made up a fake account and just wanted to be sure before I start cruising RSO's FB accounts.

Now that the cat is out of the bag on JW and his friends, I will ask this again.

Does the 'logo' that some see on the fanny pack (I'm not sold on that IMO) resemble the old logo for the Philadelphia Eagles NFL team?

Just a thought provoking question...all speculation of mine

Could be? IMO I see some sort of bird/eagle.

Just an interesting fact from JW's fb page. In some of the pictures he is discussing work and in described having a male co-worker on the road with him. There is also a picture of him in an orange tshirt with a black logo that could be described as very similar to the fanny pack logo.

While googling the image above, I came up with a phoenix rather than the eagle I had been trying to find. There's a ton of similar Phoenix graphics to compare to BG's fanny pack logo but I haven't found anything that I could say that it might be the one.

Do any of you know any company logos with a Phoenix?

Does anyone know the length of those wooden rails that replaced the old rail?

I was "walking the bridge and trail" areas last night on Google maps. I managed to accidentally happen upon a shot of (possibly) JP--the Google employee who recently did the photography for the Monon High Bridge area. I was able to not only get a full-on front view of him, but also this aerial view which gives a good perspective of the approximate length of the rails. Hope this helps.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.589...EPGB3sMCc7v8XtmCYSCWJtACLIB!2e4!7i7776!8i3888

ETA: I was surprised to see how narrow it looks here compared to most other pics and videos I have seen. This particular view is very close to the beginning of the bridge--north side.

Heads up folks ... Tricia made it very clear that you are not to sleuth friends of Justin Wildey.

:wave:

Is it safe to sluethe FB accounts? I've read differing opinions on whether or not a person can find out who viewed their page. I've not made up a fake account and just wanted to be sure before I start cruising RSO's FB accounts.

You cannot see who views your Facebook page.

A few of you theorized that the white thing near his neck is a pair of sunglasses. I don't necessarily agree BUT there is a pic of white sunglasses on JW's page.

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia
<bbm>

:bump: for those who may not have seen Tricia's post.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...pbGVFbmQiOm51bGwsIkNvdW50eUNvZGUiOm51bGx9fQ==

Search Results
Party Search
First:Justin
Last:Wildey
Limit To:Criminal & Citation

10 Results

State of Indiana v. JUSTIN WILDEY
49G06-1611-F4-045129
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 6
Case Type F4 - Felony 4
Filed 11/21/2016
Status 11/21/2016, Pending
Charges 35-42-4-3(b)/F4: Child Molesting Fondling or touching with child under 14.
Parties State of Indiana, WILDEY
Attorneys Melnick Filed 11/21/2016

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
49G13-1410-IF-062989
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 13
Case Type IF - Infraction
Filed 10/22/2014
Status 12/22/2014, Decided
Charges 9-21-3-7/IFC: Disregard Lighted Signal - Signals Exhibiting Colored Lights, 9-24-19-1/IFA: Driving While Suspended, 9-24-1-1/IFC: No Valid Operators License
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/22/2014

State of Indiana vs. Justin S Wildey
29D06-0809-IF-005808
Court Hamilton Superior Court 6
Filed 09/24/2008
Status 12/16/2008, Decided
Charges DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey
Attorneys Swift Filed 09/24/2008

State of Indiana vs. Wildey, Justin
49F31-0707-IF-129773
Filed 07/03/2007
Status 08/12/2007, Decided
Charges COMPLIANCE REVIEWS:INTERSTATE CARRIER/NB
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 07/03/2007

49F31-0612-IF-232411
Filed 12/05/2006
Status 01/03/2007, Decided
Charges SPEEDING/NC
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 12/05/2006

49F09-0310-CM-162870
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Filed 10/07/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges POSS.OF MARI/HASH/SYN.CANNABINOID\MA
Parties State of Indiana, Wildey Filed 10/07/2003

49F09-0304-FD-054316
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 9
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 04/09/2003
Status 02/25/2004, Decided
Charges RESIDENTIAL ENTRY/FD, BATTERY/MA
Attorneys Green Filed 04/09/2003

49G14-0211-FD-287132
Court Marion Superior Court, Criminal Division 14
Case Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 11/19/2002
Status 08/31/2004, Decided
Charges POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/FD
Attorneys Cook Filed 11/19/2002

49F31-0211-OV-279937
Case Type OV - Local Ordinance Violation
Filed 11/08/2002
Status 12/01/2002, Decided
Charges TRAFFIC: FAILURE TO STOP OR YIELD/OI
Parties State of Indiana, City of Indianapolis, Wildey Filed 11/08/2002

49F31-0211-OV-279934
Case Type OV - Local Ordinance Violation
Filed 11/08/2002
Status 12/01/2002, Decided
Charges FAIL.TO YIELD FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES/OI
Parties State of Indiana, City of Indianapolis, Wildey Filed 11/08/2002

&#8203;Thank you!

A few of you theorized that the white thing near his neck is a pair of sunglasses. I don't necessarily agree BUT there is a pic of white sunglasses on JW's page.

Great observation. Could be nothing, of course, but...who knows. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat