IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However the white loop keeps it's shape so there is some sturdiness to it I think. Such as nylon rope, a handle from a bag, etc. You can loop at the gif in this link to see the 2 photos as he moves and watch the white loop. MOO
in my opinion it is white nylon rope. The girls may have seen the rope and it made them wary.

Some hoodie drawstrings are huge.
Perhaps that is what we are seeing.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1472782951924369333.jpg
    1472782951924369333.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 711
I think it's time for another map..or 8..sorry ;--)

This puts everything in perspective, the bridge, Libby's and the POI's last known (supposedly) locations, the SE end of the bridge, the private access road, possible paths from the bridge towards the creek, the key tree, 50 feet off the water, the main crime scene, the cemetery:

Source:
Google Earth

Are those elevations in scale, do you know? Because they look way high for the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Exactly what I was referring to. White sunglasses aren't all that common-especially for men. JMO

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php

Speaking only for myself and what it is I think I'm seeing - in a previous post I said I believe the white thing/stuff is smoke and that he's smoking.

Here's a cropped copy of one of the images that's marked to kind of show what I'm talking about or why I think this..the arrow is pointing to what I believe is a cigarette in his mouth
attachment.php
JMO

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 754
Could the "white thing" be zip ties? I know rope has been discussed, I could see that too.

May I just say, THANK YOU for saying this!

I recall thinking when I read the, "I would never do this or that", posts, or "I wish they had/ they should have, or their parents/guardians, should/shouldn't have"...Even when I read, Gavin De'beckers book ,"The Gift of Fear", while an exellant read, it left me thinking,"It's really just not practical or applicable in many situations.

Where I live, if I didn't...say... get on an elevator that had a lone, scetchy looking man on it, or used our Apt, laundry, gym, or walked to my car alone at night, or a million other scenarios... I might as well just quit living! I'd never get anywhere I needed to go.

The other night, at about 10pm, I went into the weight room in our building, to refill my laundry card. I needed some clothes washed for the morning, and it's the only place you can refill the card. There was a guy in there, alone, lifting, tatood, muscular...but I still went in, went to the machine and refilled my card. We made some pleasant small talk and I left. (The guy was a gentleman, made me feel comfortable, talked about his girlfriend having trouble with card machine and so on)...

Are we all supposed to huddle in fear, in our locked homes, and only go out with bullet proof vests and cc weapons?

I mean, you wouldn't drop off a naked 11yr old, to stroll through the combat Zone, at 3am. But letting a teen meet a friend for a hike, in an area they have played in forever, it NOT a "bad thing"! It's a GOOD thing!

LIVE FREE OR DIE. I refuse to imprisoned in a world of fear.

Great post!!

One last logo and could be generally related to BG if he was a trucker (not necessarily discussing JW). This is Raven Trucking located in Kentland, Indiana (almost five hours west of Delphi). It has a bird logo that looks like the 'fanny pack' logo. I don't know what else I could do sleuthing wise though. Folks who have contacts in the trucking world maybe?

http://www.idriveraven.com

6adcc0ebd53db8d35313c50c00515550.jpg

Speaking only for myself and what it is I think I'm seeing - in a previous post I said I believe the white thing/stuff is smoke and that he's smoking.

Here's a cropped copy of one of the images that's marked to kind of show what I'm talking about or why I think this..the arrow is pointing to what I believe is a cigarette in his mouth
attachment.php
JMO

If I were to see either one of these pictures on their own I would agree but the "smoke" doesn't seem to disperse at all between frames.

May I just say, THANK YOU for saying this!

I recall thinking when I read the, "I would never do this or that", posts, or "I wish they had/ they should have, or their parents/guardians, should/shouldn't have"...Even when I read, Gavin De'beckers book ,"The Gift of Fear", while an exellant read, it left me thinking,"It's really just not practical or applicable in many situations.

Where I live, if I didn't...say... get on an elevator that had a lone, scetchy looking man on it, or used our Apt, laundry, gym, or walked to my car alone at night, or a million other scenarios... I might as well just quit living! I'd never get anywhere I needed to go.

The other night, at about 10pm, I went into the weight room in our building, to refill my laundry card. I needed some clothes washed for the morning, and it's the only place you can refill the card. There was a guy in there, alone, lifting, tatood, muscular...but I still went in, went to the machine and refilled my card. We made some pleasant small talk and I left. (The guy was a gentleman, made me feel comfortable, talked about his girlfriend having trouble with card machine and so on)...

Are we all supposed to huddle in fear, in our locked homes, and only go out with bullet proof vests and cc weapons?

I mean, you wouldn't drop off a naked 11yr old, to stroll through the combat Zone, at 3am. But letting a teen meet a friend for a hike, in an area they have played in forever, it NOT a "bad thing"! It's a GOOD thing!

LIVE FREE OR DIE. I refuse to imprisoned in a world of fear.

Great post! You managed to say everything I have been feeling, so thank you!

attachment.php
JMO
Smoke would not stay that way in front of your chest sitting at a table, much less while walking outdoors. The only thing I feel confident about is that it is not smoke! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

What about this?

The Fraternal Order of Eagles, I think this is a bingo based upon a previous poster who made a call to LE . I won't link to the poster as they used their real name here and I encouraged her to change it ( gotta be honest I sleuthed her in 5 seconds) and she had some real great reasons to call LE

db06037986a02df310e427e1d8a9fc53.jpg

The first time I looked at BG picture I told my wife he has on a Purdue sweatshirt on under his jacket, It looks like a P to me and Purdue is only about 20 miles away. I also think he has a hat with earflaps. MOO

Some hoodie drawstrings are huge.
Perhaps that is what we are seeing.
attachment.php

I was just going to post the same thing. If it's tied tight in a bow there would be loops there. I thought it from day one but those pics are so bad it could be anything that has been suggested by others. JMO

melsmemories Evidence does take time to process, but after 3 weeks, they would have put it out by now. They are grabbing and reaching for anything they can. Thus the nonstop call for more tips. I hate to say that, but I believe it's reality. I really thought that the pics would find the s.o.b. but it's been a lot of days since then, no new info, it's going cold. It sucks, but that's my take on the reality of the situation. He'll get caught eventually, but I don't believe it will be from this case anymore. I had high hopes, but they've been dashed.

I think I saw that the average time to an arrest for a non-witnessed murder was 3 months. Let's give this some time.

Would the logo be that high up on a shirt?

Potentially... I have seen a great many variations with that the same logo that could possibly be applicable, especially if there's extra white-grunge paint splatters around it/as part of the whole design...
attachment.php

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 605
Nin's latest maps convince me, IMHO, that this was long-planned out, and BG planned to trap the victims at the SE end, and chose to cross the river at the bend as it hides views from the bridge. He just got lucky on Feb 13, but he's been there many times before.

BG is someone who is intimately familiar with the park, whether growing up there or recently residing there or in a nearby town, IMHO.

I've thought from the beginning this guy is a pro. Sadly, this perp could have used the knowledge/intel gained from YouTube videos to gain an understanding of the park, trails, etc., before even planning, and then executing, this crime.

MOO is he could have been there for hours, watching the bridge on public and private property. MOO is he'd not only done intel in the park, before, but visited it. Perhaps even done a 'walk through' of what he wanted to do.

Obviously, he was prepared for this act of bestial violence. There's no doubt in my mind BG set out that day to murder someone at the Monon High Bridge. He's a sociopathic control freak.

I think some folks are missing something, here. He planned the whole deal.

Why the lack of info? Why was LE so shaken at the PC? I've never seen anything like this, I'm 42 years old and remember when two serial killers were working over the same 6 or so blocks of an urban street in my hometown, right under LE's noses. Literallly. One wasn't caught, he died and never got the justice which should have come down on him

They're beasts, these people.

As a hiker, this scares the living daylights out of me. Imagine confronting this beast, this animal, after he's done what revolves around this crime. On a trail, in the woods, in a cemetery.

I've come across people who, like me, were out on trails alone. Most are OK, but a few creeped me out a tad. From the word go, BG has creeped me out. I have never, in my years of hiking, seen such a scene in those two images LE released. He looks suspicious, even with my bad eyes and seeing him from hundreds of feet away, something just 'looks off'.

He wasn't dressed for a 43 degree day in Indiana. He was dressed for murder, and possibly rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper