IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked through the Delphi funeral homes obituaries? I'm going to start now to see if there's any living relative connections of recently deceased people.
MOO

But then again...IF BG planned this, no kind of jacket or logo matters because they'd be throwaway clothes anyways.

((exhaling))

This is bothering me. There's 'something to this.

Someone mentioned a hydration device. When it's really hot out, I use a Camelback when hiking. Could be something similar. My Camelback's tube is blue in color.

Here's the deal for me. Someone or a few members mentioned an E-cig, which I do know drug addicts use them for ingesting meth and who knows what else.

Something is going on around Bridge Guy's mouth.

I've mentioned here on WS, in relation to possibilities about this case, that BG is an addict. Spice is causing a lot of totally insane, borderline Hannibal Lecter types of crimes, among people who are normally perfectly rational, or semi-rational, when high on other drugs.

Looking at BG's shoulders, initially, I thought "Hmmm, there might be something more going on, there". Harnesses or other devices underneath what I believe is a disguise.

There is weight on his front, no doubt in my mind. Even a little weight on the front of a human body could cause a person's gait to be different than if it wasn't there. Add in possible past workplace or other injuries, repetitive motion injuries, etc., and now it's clear to me that BG could very well be a gainfully employed Midwestern (or whatever) American.

Is BG ingesting something right before he strikes? What, if anything, may he be addicted to?

Ugh. This direction is making me think of the Frank character from Blue Velvet... Anyway, a quick Google search brought me to this: vape hoodies. I had no idea such a thing existed.

vape.jpg

Because you don't maintain a safe distance from every human you encounter..... people pass me every day. I have never thought I better keep a safe distance from everyone coming my way

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'm going to assume that taking the video and recording the suspect were deliberate and intentional. We know from the quality of the image that he is a safe distance from the girls when they are first aware of him.

It seems that no one can explain why they did not maintain that distance between themselves and someone that caused them some concern. On the other hand, if I were in a remote area and saw someone that caused me some concern, I would attempt to maintain distance between that person and me.

Mildly interesting:
"[FONT=&quot]The tip line is being handled by the FBI out of Washington D.C. Investigators said they are checking the emails in Carroll County."

[/FONT]
http://wishtv.com/2017/03/03/investigation-into-murder-of-carroll-county-teens-heads-into-day-17/

Those who called in a tip may want to follow up with an email to get some local eyes on it.

Ugh. This direction is making me think of the Frank character from Blue Velvet... Anyway, a quick Google search brought me to this: vape hoodies. I had no idea such a think existed.

attachment.php

Pics of BG do look like this!

Maybe they initially didn't perceive him as a threat.

Yes, and there's also that response sometimes that you don't want to make a "fool of yourself", or cause a scene, over "nothing" and so you may not act on instincts until it's too late. I've learned as I've aged that I'll go ahead and embarrass myself or offend people rather than risk being hurt, but I don't think I would have at their age. When you're young you really don't think something that awful could happen to you. IMO they knew something was "off" about him and/or maybe thought he was weird or a dork or even creepy but probably didn't perceive him as a direct threat until he was actually taking control of the situation, or making his intentions to do so more obvious.

I respectfully hold a different opinion. It is not fear, it is risk analysis when making choices. You weigh the pros and cons, you make your decision and live with the consequence. It is a cultural changing I the past decades in US that we often feel we don't have the right to speak to other people's kids "why you are here alone" "I don't think this is daft to do this or that", both in person and online. I don't think that is anything wrong for saying I will not let my kids do this or that. But again, this is my personal choice. You entitle your opinion and I live with mine. I don't think any listener should be too oversensitive about getting offended or being criticized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the term you used,"Risk analysis" Yes. That is definitely different from fear. Thank you for making that distinction! I would agree also, that some people are more hesitant to speak to other people's children, even to inquire about their wellbeing. This I believe, comes from a fear driven social mistrust that I can't condone.

Interesting videos to watch...she has 4 total from a current walk of the area.

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

Excellent videos, thank you! -Nin

I'm going to assume that taking the video and recording the suspect were deliberate and intentional. We know from the quality of the image that he is a safe distance from the girls when they are first aware of him.

It seems that no one can explain why they did not maintain that distance between themselves and someone that caused them some concern. On the other hand, if I were in a remote area and saw someone that caused me some concern, I would attempt to maintain distance between that person and me.

The girls were trapped on a rickety bridge 70 feet in the air. The perp had them cornered with no way for them to safely escape, IMO.

A few of you theorized that the white thing near his neck is a pair of sunglasses. I don't necessarily agree BUT there is a pic of white sunglasses on JW's page.

What the ? :thinking:

Yes, and there's also that response sometimes that you don't want to make a "fool of yourself", or cause a scene, over "nothing" and so you may not act on instincts until it's too late. I've learned as I've aged that I'll go ahead and embarrass myself or offend people rather than risk being hurt, but I don't think I would have at their age. When you're young you really don't think something that awful could happen to you. IMO they knew something was "off" about him and/or maybe thought he was weird or a dork or even creepy but probably didn't perceive him as a direct threat until he was actually taking control of the situation, or making his intentions to do so more obvious.
Exactly. It reminds me of that scene in the movie "Crash". Deciding if moving away from a person will have you looked down at as "judging a book by its cover" or if that movement is what was needed to keep you safe.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to the FBI profile of the killer.Anyone heard anything?

I like the term you used,"Risk analysis" Yes. That is definitely different from fear. Thank you for making that distinction! I would agree also, that some people are more hesitant to speak to other people's children, even to inquire about their wellbeing. This I believe, comes from a fear driven social mistrust that I can't condone.

Yes. Risk analysis and feel are different. One example is one to make decision to ride a roller coaster in a theme park. One knows the risk to get injured or die is low, but one can not overcome the fear. This is called fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member