IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be DNA not found on the bodies. Cigarette butt, hair on a twig. Could belong to someone who says they were never in those woods, or someone that says they were a searcher. LE may be building a case and don't want to spook them?
This makes a lot of sence .
They have been collecting a lot of peoples DNA and I am sure that the searchers, from the first day and the areas they said they were is/ and has to be compared to where their DNA was found .. it really could be a daunting task. They not only have to prove the "suspect " was there but they have to prove no one else was either to shut down a presumed legal defence.

Just a quick point about the blurry photos

Since they crime was not committed on the video apparently, this guy "could" just be some simple moron out with his dog for a walk. I doubt it but it is possible.

Imagine the lawsuit the police dept would have blasting this guys picture on 6000 billboards crystal clearly if he was somehow not involved.

With today's technology, i find it so hard to believe this is the best they have. Not to mention, the photo has artifacts of manipulation in it.

My opinion is they decreased the resolution to give just enough info on him for leads, but not enough where he could sue.

IMO, I could get on board with this except for one small thing...

If BG was a random "guy" with his face blasted all over the counrty...why hasnt he come forward and said so? Fear of being caught? Fear he saw something and didnt come forward? No. He either had something to do with it or was part of more than one that did.

MOO

was the "twist" in the case the fact that they had a recording from the victim?

I don't know.

However, video of a suspect is not in itself unusual.

Further, "twist" suggests that there's something about the case that's not straight forward. "Twist" implies that the case goes in one direction and then "twists" or turns in another.

This is not really new, but just posted on twitter:
Sgt. John Perrine ✔ @ISPIndianapolis Rumors circulating about the #Delphi case being linked to a 2012 double homicide in Iowa. At this time a connection has not been determined
10:40 AM - 8 Mar 2017

[video=twitter;839500960137367554]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839500960137367554[/video]

'not been determined'....... hmmmm.... could still leave room for them perhaps believing there is a connection and delving into the possibilities. To be 'determined', would mean at a point where they have 'determined' it to be true.... which they of course, are not at that point.... interesting words.

I don't know.

However, video of a suspect is not in itself unusual.

Further, "twist" suggests that there's something about the case that's not straight forward. "Twist" implies that the case goes in one direction and then "twists" or turns in another.

A twist would be - and I am not suggesting that happened - the victims were left somewhere else around the woods, then someone else finds them on private property and "relocates" them onto another private property. Again, just an example.

-Nin

IMO, I could get on board with this except for one small thing...

If BG was a random "guy" with his face blasted all over the counrty...why hasnt he come forward and said so? Fear of being caught? Fear he saw something and didnt come forward? No. He either had something to do with it or was part of more than one that did.

MOO

I dont know.

I agree that the image is most likely the BG but if it did happen to be just a random stranger and that random stranger didnt hear about all the news until after he saw the person was a suspect then I am not sure he would come forward even if he was innocent.

I do agree the person in the photo is likely the BG so its a mute point I guess. I think the way the second photo he begins to turn towards them IMO and i think that is the moment right before he confronts them to order them off the bridge.

I would think if he was a legit innocent person and he came forward or someone else "turned" him in for investigation, then he should easily be able to clear his name, I would think (i,e, give DNA samples, proof of his whereabouts, etc).

I dont know.

I agree that the image is most likely the BG but if it did happen to be just a random stranger and that random stranger didnt hear about all the news until after he saw the person was a suspect then I am not sure he would come forward even if he was innocent.

I do agree the person in the photo is likely the BG so its a mute point I guess. I think the way the second photo he begins to turn towards them IMO and i think that is the moment right before he confronts them to order them off the bridge.

What time is the PC today? ....Drink up!

Seriously though - investigators initially denied any link between Hannah G and Morgan H...... So its still possible the two cases could be linked.

'not been determined'....... hmmmm.... could still leave room for them perhaps believing there is a connection and delving into the possibilities. To be 'determined', would mean at a point where they have 'determined' it to be true.... which they of course, are not at that point.... interesting words.

It is interesting.

Why not come out and say they do not believe it is connected at this time or they think it may be connected but cannot prove that yet.

They really gave us nothing and causes public to keep speculating they could be connected.

Saw pic of Abby and LIbby on the road from NYC in CT 1-95
Word is going out far and wide.

I think Leazenby did a great job at acting "dumb". LE, IMO, has to have way more than we know. They have seen/heard something very disturbing in regards to Libby and Abby. They were visibly shaken at the press conference. I don't know if what they saw/heard will lead to BG, but I am sure that what they know is bad enough to make LE never give up on this case.

A twist would be - and I am not suggesting that happened - the victims were left somewhere else around the woods, then someone else finds them on private property and "relocates" them onto another private property. Again, just an example.

-Nin

To add to that I seem to remember that in a press conference LE was asked about the crime scene and he said it was "complicated." That would go along with your example.

I have been mulling that word "complicated" in my mind for awhile now as I could see a craime scene being messy or hard to determine but complicated is an unusual word, imo

Are we allowed to post a picture of what we think his face looks like?

I was watching Downton again and during season 2, my TV froze on the dreaded reloading wheel. It stopped on a man's face and I thought it resembled BG if his face was turned towards the camera and not down.

This is not really new, but just posted on twitter:

[video=twitter;839500960137367554]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839500960137367554[/video]

For those that cannot see tweet visually...

Sgt. John Perrine
✔
@ISPIndianapolis

Rumors circulating about the #Delphi case being linked to a 2012 double homicide in Iowa. At this time a connection has not been determined

So remember several threads back I posted about contacting truck stop corporate offices?

Here is why you're not seeing posters at truck stops. :(

Good morning Barbara,

In reply to your comment on 3/4/17 in asking about placing wanted posters
of the man involved in the murder of the two IN girls at our locations, we
typically only post information like this on our social media pages instead
of the site locations. Reason for this is because we try and keep a
positive atmosphere at our sites and having a wall designated for wanted
posters tends to bring along a negative connotation.

If you have all the information and poster or picture to include, we would
be glad to share across our social sites in hopes to help out the best way
we can.

thanks your for your comment and suggestion.

I did send them posters so we will see but not as effective as posters at the locations.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
That is sickening to me. Someone local should go to these rest stops & post them. At least they would be up for a short time before removed & in that time, maybe someone would recognize this ! MOO Also, it is common knowledge that a lot of businesses that do have cameras sometimes deny turning over video because they don't want their establishment to be associated with criminal activity....sickens me to no end that they are more worried about money than human life! All MOO

I would think if he was a legit innocent person and he came forward or someone else "turned" him in for investigation, then he should easily be able to clear his name, I would think (i,e, give DNA samples, proof of his whereabouts, etc).

I guess I have seen too many documentary shows where an innocent person was charged with a crime. Some people get spooked by that slight chance of that happening.

For example a simple mistake in the DNA lab where samples get cross contaminated and all of a sudden the "perp" can be an innocent person.

Not likely but it has happened before.

Hey......thinking back to that warrant that was issued.......was it ever said who lived at the residence they searched? I'm assuming I missed that info if so.

EDITED: Wait, was it the property owner? Or no?

MOO etc

Regarding the speculation about how much of the crime Libby was able to record, I just wanted to put out here that IF she had her SnapChat still open (she WAS snapping as we know) and she used that to record the "down the hill" lead, that would only be a 10 second video at most. I don't know that she used SnapChat for the clip in question, this is just some random SnapChat info. I know not everyone is familiar with the SnapChat app. You can take still photos or up to 10 second video clips. I personally don't even use my phone camera for anything, I just use SnapChat nowadays to take photos even if I am not planning to post them (you can save to device or save to SnapChat).

Also, there was some discussion concerning if the BG photo video and the "down the hill" video/audio are the same - MOO is no, I feel like it is two separate recordings.

Just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member