DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they would need other clues.
Witness descriptions.
DNA
Prints. Finger and foot.

But ....
I think they should have held off on releasing the photo for a bit.
I agree with YOU. the original poster was wondering what if the picture didn't EXIST...Lol, different ball of wax

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hello, sorry to bug, but no one helped me with my question. Anyone remember what the relative who dropped them off said about people or cars in the drop off area?

Hello, sorry to bug, but no one helped me with my question. Anyone remember what the relative who dropped them off said about people or cars in the drop off area?

I have never heard that they said anything.

Not to be graphic but unless he strangled these girls I doubt his clothing would be all that wearable after the murders. Blood is hard to get out and I would doubt he went home and Shouted the hell out of his jacket. JMO

Jmo
I don't think there was blood.
Strangled or drowned.

I don't think he lives there or works there.
I don't think he has family anywhere around there.
Jmo

I wasn't under the impression that the interview with the person who dropped them off was released to the public.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand. I was looking at the thread for Abigail and Liberty via tapatalk earlier on. Did my eyes deceive me or was there a sideways shot of the suspect on the first page alongside the bridge photos? It isn't there now an I'm wondering if I'm going mad.

Thanks,

Ashley

Yes, someone did a Photoshop and put up a post with it on here with him in the middle of the bridge. Another person did a Photoshop with him on the bridge from the viewpoint of someone taking rhe photo from the south end, in the trees.

I think both posts have been removed.

This has me thinking that since we often become the "collective borg" whilst hashing over these cases, it would be nice to avoid calling in tips that have already been called in by fellow WSers...

I know we cannot discuss potential or already reported tips on thread, but would it be possible to have a basement thread to do so? It might help to eliminate dupes coming from our community, without neglecting to call in a good tip because "surely another WS member already did".

Just an idea. I know LE today said ANY and ALL tips, but also not to duplicate ones own tips.....

[video=twitter;839913661225320448]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839913661225320448[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 28m
28 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted Sgt. John Perrine
With thousands of tips left to sort through - police are asking people to avoid sending in the same tip more than once

And here we are...
Left with zero new information to sleuth.
More and more this is pointing to a crime of opportunity, IMO.
Just hope he's not a drifter, loaner, unmarried truck driver with no family....
I don't want him to strike again. We are in need of some type of miracle.

Not to be graphic but unless he strangled these girls I doubt his clothing would be all that wearable after the murders. Blood is hard to get out and I would doubt he went home and Shouted the hell out of his jacket. JMO

I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)

Friendly reminder that we are all here for Libby and Abby and also not all of the people posting here live in the United States. I think it's amazing how so many people around the world care enough to post here to try to find this monster.

Libby's grandfather pleaded with us to think as hard as we can about who did this. We need to work together.

This has me thinking that since we often become the "collective borg" whilst hashing over these cases, it would be nice to avoid calling in tips that have already been called in by fellow WSers...

I know we cannot discuss potential or already reported tips on thread, but would it be possible to have a basement thread to do so? It might help to eliminate dupes coming from our community, without neglecting to call in a good tip because "surely another WS member already did".

Just an idea. I know LE today said ANY and ALL tips, but also not to duplicate ones own tips.....

That's an interesting idea. We would have to get Tricia's approval I think.

I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)

Would there have been others helping the perp if it was a hanging, could one man do that by himself?

I just can not believe that with the technology available today that the pixelated photo can't be cleaned up to show this man's features.

And, for what it is worth, I think maybe the blue jacket is inside out and what we are seeing is the liner.

All my opinion ... sometimes it is admirable to "take" a slight, in the grand scheme of things, not really "knowing " one another except maybe through the Web.

Let's give one another the benefit of the doubt and not be so easily offended.

We cannot "know" someone's heart. Let's lean toward being kind.

Moo.

I want to know an official description of what LE thinks of the BG. Why cant we get that? Height, Weight, Hair color description possibly of it, approx. age, description is he wearing a hat or is that his hair....normally LE releases what they think they see in the picture yes?

Jmo
Strangled or drowned.

Jmo

I hate to say it, but personally I think the crime was more gruesome based on LE's emotions.

Jmo
Strangled or drowned.

Jmo

Drowning, strangulation or blunt force trauma are my opinions. What tears me apart the most is why could they not be identified until the autopsy was performed? My father was a Detective in Texas for almost 30 years, my brother has been one for the last 10, neither of them has had to have a body identified through autopsy. IMO, if they would release some detail about the condition of the bodies or the COD, that person sitting on the fence might just be swayed.

Me too. That and the words of the land owner about how pristine it was left after the fact. My guess is it wasn't so pretty and they did a good job of cleaning up which is why it was left pristine. JMO

I hate to say it, but personally I think the crime was more gruesome based on LE's emotions.

But the landowner said the site was pristine.
Do you think they were murdered someplace else and brought there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove