IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautifully said, Scout12. I absolutely agree that Mr. Patty exudes inner strength. It is beautiful to see a man (really, an individual) show such love and such fight/protectiveness for his family. What a noble man. .

:blowkiss: Yes, indeed!

Sure. IMO, If he lived in Delphi or surrounding, he would be caught by now because I'm sure 100% of the people in those areas are searching and watching every move everyone makes. There was a dead body found in the past day in Derry PA, near a park/water, remote area and LE is giving 0 info. This perp has done this before and if NOT for Liberty, what evidence would exist???? He didn't expect such a brilliant young woman as one of his victims

Sure. IMO, If he lived in Delphi or surrounding, he would be caught by now because I'm sure 100% of the people in those areas are searching and watching every move everyone makes. There was a dead body found in the past day in Derry PA, near a park/water, remote area and LE is giving 0 info. This perp has done this before and if NOT for Liberty, what evidence would exist???? He didn't expect such a brilliant young woman as one of his victims

I didn't know that about the body found in Derry. Very interesting...I have some googling to do! :computer: Thank you!

That's why I think he doubled back and caught up with them on the northwest side of the bridge. No one crosses water like that unless they have to. IMO
If the girls clothes were dry, then they didn't cross the creek.

BBM - It is easy to Google. To have knowledge of what and who is around an area at any given time, especially an area surrounded by private property, one (IMO) would need more knowledge than using Google or other references and would need to be a repeat visitor if for no other reason that to rehearse the plan.

Our own WS member who went out there to take photos had a hard time finding this portion of the trail. The portion the girls were on appears to me NOT to be heavily populated or a "park" as some are suggesting.

As always, I'm open to correction.
I'm not 100% certain this killer had a plan. It strikes me that there is just something kind of disorganized about this crime, although I can't exactly put my finger on it. JMHO

BTW, I was curious about your avatar until I watched Rear Window last night. :doh:

I'm not 100% certain this killer had a plan. It strikes me that there is just something kind of disorganized about this crime, although I can't exactly put my finger on it. JMHO

BTW, I was curious about your avatar until I watched Rear Window last night. :doh:

Could be.
OT classic Hitchcock. :scared:

It is important to remember that this happened on an unusual day off from school. They were only there because we have not had much snow and very few if any snow days. People do not know until later in the season if they get this day off. Why would someone far away pick this day. How did they know kids would be in the park on a normal school day. Different school districts have different ways and days for this type of event. I am in Indiana and our school had a different day out.

Let's not lose hope just because LE won't tell us what they have found. Remember - in nearly 3/4 of these cases, LE has the suspect's name within days of the crime. Sure, maybe he is lucky and is in that 1/4 where there are no tips IDing him, but the averages are in LE's favor, not his.

We have a guy who: is caught on video and audio; did not remove the phone from the scene; left evidence that connects him to the crime and has a 74% chance that someone has already turned him in. He just can't be all that calm right now.

Pep talk du jour. Carry on.

Sorry Sillybilly. I forgot to post the direct link. Thanks for fixing it for me.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Let's not lose hope just because LE won't tell us what they have found. Remember - in nearly 3/4 of these cases, LE has the suspect's name within days of the crime. Sure, maybe he is lucky and is in that 1/4 where there are no tips IDing him, but the averages are in LE's favor, not his.

We have a guy who: is caught on video and audio; did not remove the phone from the scene; left evidence that connects him to the crime and has a 74% chance that someone has already turned him in. He just can't be all that calm right now.

Pep talk du jour. Carry on.

Staying positive and keeping morale strong is important for LE as well, and especially so. They still have thousands of tips to go through, and this case is far from cold, IMO.

It is important to remember that this happened on an unusual day off from school. They were only there because we have not had much snow and very few if any snow days. People do not know until later in the season if they get this day off. Why would someone far away pick this day. How did they know kids would be in the park on a normal school day. Different school districts have different ways and days for this type of event. I am in Indiana and our school had a different day out.

I don't know about the school there but it's very common to see at schools these days an electronic sign that announces activities and such for the coming week. "No Classes Monday Feb 13" would not surprise me as well as seeing school calendars online that anyone with nefarious intentions can google.

I cringe when I see it but I understand that busy parents picking up/ dropping off their kids will notice the sign and get an idea how to schedule.

Just my No Sense worth.

:cow:

I had the same observation, posted it in an earlier thread.

My conclusions are that 1.) BG was looking for young teen girl and knew the school calendar (which most likely makes him local) or 2.) BG was out to murder any female that day and happened upon LIbby and Abby.

Either way, my belief is that he knew the area well, came prepared with duct tape, rope, knife, etc.

These are MOO, there could be other conclusions.

Is there anyway somebody could find out when it went out of service?

:thinking:

A long time ago or this year/last month?

I've not had much luck with a definite date. It was operational in 2009 but is not now lol

If I was to make an educated guess I'd say around 2012-2014. In 2014 6,000 Sprint towers were decommissioned, newer ones for the expansion of 4G service were put up.

I wonder though - was our perp out that day specifically looking for young girls? It's possible he was out looking for any female he felt he could overpower. Serial killers tend to target people with similar demographics, but I'm not convinced this is the work of a serial killer. Some have speculated this is a well-organized killer, but I disagree. Nothing is well-organized about abducting two people in a highly-traveled area in broad daylight, close to residential properties and then leaving their bodies in that same area. It's very unusual. I keep coming back to it, because I believe it's the key to figuring out who this guy is.

I wonder though - was our perp out that day specifically looking for young girls? It's possible he was out looking for any female he felt he could overpower. Serial killers tend to target people with similar demographics, but I'm not convinced this is the work of a serial killer. Some have speculated this is a well-organized killer, but I disagree. Nothing is well-organized about abducting two people in a highly-traveled area in broad daylight, close to residential properties and then leaving their bodies in that same area. It's very unusual. I keep coming back to it, because I believe it's the key to figuring out who this guy is.

I like your signature re Audrey Gleave! Thank you for posting! :clap::heartbeat:

I've not had much luck with a definite date. It was operational in 2009 but is not now lol

If I was to make an educated guess I'd say around 2012-2014. In 2014 6,000 Sprint towers were decommissioned, newer ones for the expansion of 4G service were put up.

:blowkiss: :tyou: for your time and expertise Skibs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn