IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought the other day about possibly catching a car, person or some kind of evidence via over head pic so I did an ask Reddit about Sattellites. The though was: Is there a way to see an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly snap shot of my driveway. The commenters came back with the following: Planet Labs Platform, Skybox Imaging, Terra Bella and TerraServer. They all said it costs too much for the public (Someone said the cost would equal my house), unfortunately. I wonder if the FBI would be willing to harness these types of assets or not. Anyone know?

Just trying to do some catching up on this thread (so sorry if this has been discussed already)
Abby's obituary lists her death as the day after Libby's. I read police searched the area they were found the day before and didn't see them there... is it possible they were taken somewhere else and brought back there?

The killer looks like a transient to me. Late 40s to mid 50s. I'm highly doubtful he is a local...there surely would have been an arrest by now.More likely knows the area a little and was passing through ..may have been someone else with him at the other side of the bridge waiting down the hill...
Be hard for one man to keep two girls under control unless he was armed , had some help or made one girl incapable of running anywhere so he could focus on the other.

I do not believe this man in vid is the property owner for a second.

I am so surprised they haven't caught this animal. Praying this is the thread that an arrest is made!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I don't think we will get an FBI profile. For some reason I feel FBI has handed it over to ISP and no longer involved.

(As an aside, I'm curious if FBI is understaffed. Nothing to do with this case, but I've noticed outside of DC and NOVA, it's starting to seem slimmer staff.)

I do not think the PO is the killer, nor do I think he is the man in the video stills. I do think it is very timely that he was arrested at midnight last night.

Early on, in youtube comments, people would say things like "I hope they find your fata$s today" and I was just not seeing a fat person/monster. I asked my husband if he thought he was fat and he said, No, I think he's slim and carrying stuff under his coat that makes it bulge- it's doesn't look to be consistent, solid bulge like a fat paunch. That was exactly my impression. So, I have never thought of BG as overweight.

Just trying to do some catching up on this thread (so sorry if this has been discussed already)
Abby's obituary lists her death as the day after Libby's. I read police searched the area they were found the day before and didn't see them there... is it possible they were taken somewhere else and brought back there?

The killer looks like a transient to me. Late 40s to mid 50s. I'm highly doubtful he is a local...there surely would have been an arrest by now.More likely knows the area a little and was passing through ..may have been someone else with him at the other side of the bridge waiting down the hill...
Be hard for one man to keep two girls under control unless he was armed , had some help or made one girl incapable of running anywhere so he could focus on the other.

I do not believe this man in vid is the property owner for a second.

I am so surprised they haven't caught this animal. Praying this is the thread that an arrest is made!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Due to obligations, I'm only now able to join today's discussions. I agree with almost everything you've written, ms mandy.maree. I will quibble a bit about the age. Not in his forties. If others are involved as I highly suspect that they are then, they could be local.

The silver item around his boot led me to believe the girls may have been handcuffed. Being tied with rope or clothesline is also a probability.

Also, a friend gently reminded me of someone we both know who can bench press 425#s on a daily basis. We cannot determine how muscular the BG, nor his possible cohorts, may be.

<modsnip> I believe it is NIN's work that places BG at 5'9 - 5'11, iirc.

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

I do not think the PO is the killer, nor do I think he is the man in the video stills. I do think it is very timely that he was arrested at midnight last night.

I agree. He's not the man in Libby's photos, IMO. This man was a victim as well, as far as we know. These murders happened on his property most likely and the bodies were found on his property. I know the law is the law and LE can't just overlook probation violations, but the timing and now the silence from LE and the media is odd.

Has anyone reported anything about homeless people in the area? Maybe someone who lives out of their car?

Hold onto your hats.

So far, we only know that a person named RL is being held due to probation violation. Let's not totally tar and feather this guy without full knowledge of what is involved here.

The public document is available. Read it, mentally tuck it away, and wait to see what transpires, but do NOT make accusations or speculate at this point in time. Big leap from some alcohol infractions to murder, so keep your cool.
:bump:

You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You CANNOT sleuth this individual relative to Abby's and Libby's murders, as no indication of his involvement has been released. On the contrary, he was cleared. More than likely, in the course of investigating him, these unrelated violations came to light. So, as Sillybiily said, cool your jets.

If it gets out of hand, substantial Time Outs WILL be issued on the spot. You've now been warned.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

ETA: For the umpteenth time, leave the FB gossip ON FB!

TIA for your cooperation.

So, this isn't sarcasm at all, but an actual honest to goodness question.. The rules are we can't sleuth anyone at all besides this Justin guy, in this forum unless that person is already announced as perp by the police, am I correct?

So if we can't sleuth who did it until we already know who did it, what exactly can we sleuth besides the pictures and voice? What do you guys talk about in other cases where there's not even that much to go on?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This is a difficult case because none of the search warrants have been released so we have no POI. Those folks would be open to discussions or sleuthing.

I hope that as each day passes, we will be closer and closer to justice for Libby and Abby.

What's that link where you can see the county inmates? I looked but can't find. I hate when people just ask cause they're lazy! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'd be happy to talk about hats vs hair vs hoodie at this juncture rather than discussions that will get the thread locked. Never thought I'd say that! Lol! I'm voting hat. Lol! Now what's up with the duffle bag or backpack le mentioned? Could it be something of the girls that BG took as a trophy? IMO of course. And FYI...I like owls too

bbm

I like to talk about this too. :) I think it maybe something like the sun visor hat (possibly old and long time worn), strong bent visor, full hair looking out of it behind the visor, hair divides from one point to all sides, medium brown and sparkling. The hair contour (to the right in the pic) looks like lightly pressed as by a (rubber) band at one point. - The hoodie isn't up but around his neck, belongs to the sweat jacket and is looking out of the cutout of the blue jacket.

Sun visor hat.jpg

My first thought is, do people start committing sick violent crimes at age 75? I know it's possible, but he has had so many opportunities being the owner of this property where women and children obviously frequent alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dementia.

Like the old guy who flips out on the neighbor kids for getting in his yard. Not saying this is the case here, but it happens.

I have a question for the local Delphi members on the board. Can you tell me what the story is behind this ring of rocks at the end of the trail near Highway 25? Also, do you know what kind of tree they ring?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ring of rocks around tree at end of trail.JPG
    Ring of rocks around tree at end of trail.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 730
  • Ring of rocks around tree at end of trail 2.JPG
    Ring of rocks around tree at end of trail 2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 746
Dementia.

Like the old guy who flips out on the neighbor kids for getting in his yard. Not saying this is the case here, but it happens.

Yeah, I think this was discussed 20+ Threads or whatever they're called ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member