IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see hair, smoke or a fanny pack.

I see a guy wearing clothes that are too big for him, including a jacket inside out.

Maybe these aren't his clothes.

Not sure we will see the profile, they are generally for LE use, Imo. I feel sure it has been done, there would be no reason for delay. Unless they have a suspect already. But in any case, they are often so generic and could be applied to every neighborhhod oddball who lives with mommy.

I do feel it is odd that LE is not commenting on this recent arrest, since they do not want social media going wild with rumors and speculation over the case though.

Jmo

I've always found your posts and opinions to be reasonable and feasible. Thank you.

This is one time that our Perp may not fit a generic profile. He is much more than an oddball. It is doubtful that he lives with his mother. BG is vile and the most evil person I may have encountered on WS this year.

<modsnip>

Can anyone state, for certain, that RLs property was not officially searched on the 13th? If it was not searched, why did he tell us that they knocked on his door at 6:30 seeking permission to search?

There is a terrible and horrific "twist" in this case. The seasoned official struggled for the proper word when he chose the word "twist". That tells me that the twist is something so terrifying that it brought the strong and tough of LE to its knees. We have seen them nearly crumble from the horror in their interviews. Please do not take their carefully chosen words as "nothing much to see here".

Since then, preliminary evidence has led investigators to suspect the man in the photo participated in the teens’ deaths, the state police said in a statement.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/fox6n...-suspect-in-deaths-of-2-teens-in-indiana/amp/

Participated-take part, engage, join, get involved, share, play a part, play a role, be a participant, partake

The wording of a few statements I have seen sure make me think there was more than one person involved in this

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

d9614ce2a1f795ca09b4b13b2c4335be.jpg

About the hat/hoodie argument. Really hard to tell for sure. Even in these pics it looks like he has a hat and fanny pack in one pic,and maybe a brown oversized hoodie under blue jacket in pic 2 . Either way he is very layered up and possibly hiding something in the jacket. He is not as fat as he looks. Just wearing many layers of clothes .
I do however see a moustache and bit of facial hair in both pics

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I follow the case closely but don't always have time to post. I'll give my current assessment of the perp based upon my opinions. I still see BG as being somewhere from mid 30's to early 40's. I think 6 feet to just under 6 feet is probably pretty accurate height. As many have mentioned, including myself. BG is dressed wearing several layers and concealing various materials under/inside his jacket and hoodie. I do not believe BG is extremely overweight but likely somewhere around 200-220 lbs. This may sound fat to some people but 210 on a nearly 6 foot frame isn't fat to me. BG does appear to be wearing a hoodie in the released pictures and possibly a billed hat underneath the hoodie. Obviously to me it appears that BG was dressing to blend into his surroundings as a fisherman/middle aged guy on a comfy stroll. Meaning that all of this was premeditated imo. As I don't believe that BG dresses like this on a regular basis. So he left his place of rest that morning dressing deceptively with the intent to specifically commit planned murder(s). I will echo what I said before, I do not think that this was simply a crime of opportunity. I believe that these were the designed targets. I'll admit, that I don't have a strong hunch yet why they were targeted but I believe that there was some level of stalking/grooming that had occurred prior to this. I believe that it's possible that they'd had some type of direct or indirect contact via a chat, chat app, social media or gaming app. Enough to draw a strong enough interest from BG to specifically target one or both girls. I'll admit that I find it possible that BG could have known them or was acquainted/connected with them or their families in some other obscure way, previous to the targeting. Although I concede that the connection could have come from any number of things. Old neighbors, maybe family friends, ex-girlfriends neighbor, extended social network connection such as school, church, club of some kind. I still believe that BG lives within a 15-35 mile footprint of the murders. This was well thought out, well planned and executed or he would already have been arrested. He was sloppy (being recorded and photographed) but the picture resolution is such poor quality that it means it was fairly distant. Probably the snapchat video (which the LE released images were from) was taken before they had an idea that they were in danger. The other video recording imo does not capture BG's face or we would have already identified him. So Libby would have activated the recording of the video during the assault/murders unknown to the attacker because the phone was likely concealed in a pocket or somewhere like that by this point. Likely meaning that we have audio of the assaults/murders but not visual video of the assaults/murders. As I said before, I absolutely believe that BG has raped/stalked and likely killed before. This is a predator who will continue his behavior until stopped. Libby and Abby did not recognize this person on the bridge or during the assault or Libby would have said his name during the recording imo. So BG likely knew them more obscurely (as I've eluded to) or knew them as a false persona of some-kind. BG committed this crime, premeditated, ambush style, with these girls as his specific targets. So they may not have recognized him but he surely recognized them. Right now, I am leaning towards BG committing this crime on his own. I believe that he is a predator and has committed these types of crimes going well into the past. I will leave the door open however that BG could have a subordinate that he's entrusted to help him in these cases. But my current thinking is that he wouldn't want to share his trophies with anyone else. This is an evil and sick human being, there's no question about that.

I read early on that it was a neighbor of the property owner where the girls were found who was a searcher and discovered the girls. Does anyone know if this person was interviewed or if they have spoken about it on MSM?

I don't know about ALL 75 year old men, but most do well to shuffle through the house, let alone run through the woods, through creeks and over rickety old bridges, JMHO. I'm very close to a 70 year old who does well to potty on his own.

Many men and women do the shuffle when feeble. I live with an 86yom. He could handle walking from RLs fabulous home to the creek, take a small break, and return to the home, several times a day. He is former Army, under General Eisenhower, who holds a slight fear of heights that kept him from joining the Air Force. <modsnip>

Just another perspective IMHO I believe PO has been helping LE. Maybe he saw something / something new / or someone on his property and alerted authorites, thus the searches the last couple days.

LE is smart and I am sure they knew about the parole violation already. Maybe with the timing there is a logical explanation. The silence also by LE is noticeable. I trust them to know what they are doing.

Maybe PO is in custody for his own safety. Maybe he is/was being framed. Maybe he found out too much. Maybe he called in a lead/tip.

IMHO truth and time walk hand in hand. In the fullness of time when LE plays their last card, I believe, this will all make some sense and be clearer.

BG's time is running out. Tick tock tick tock.

Maybe on the month anniversary, Monday ......

All moo.

I obviously can't say 100% that it wasn't RL, but I have known him for many years, and even though at his age he is very mobile and in excellent health, there is no doubt in my mind he is innocent of any involvement with the murders. Yes he likes to have some beers, and maybe made a few bad decisions, he is a good man. I hope his name will be cleared very soon. First post by the way. I couldn't stand seeing the suspicion being unaddressed by anyone who might know him.

His son has been dead for almost a decade.

Oh, how sad for him. I can almost understand soothing the pain of losing a child with a bit of whiskey, perhaps.

RL made it seem, to me, as if the woods on his property were currently frequently enjoyed. I recall this quote of "It's a different time now" so not sure if he was referring to a different time in which we live being dangerous but, rather, he meant it was a different time period when his son played on the property. I must go back and listen to all of his interviews. Didn't he mention having a grandson as well?

I obviously can't say 100% that it wasn't RL, but I have known him for many years, and even though at his age he is very mobile and in excellent health, there is no doubt in my mind he is innocent of any involvement with the murders. Yes he likes to have some beers, and maybe made a few bad decisions, he is a good man. I hope his name will be cleared very soon. First post by the way. I couldn't stand seeing the suspicion being unaddressed by anyone who might know him.

Thank you for your input and a big welcome:australia:

I don't know the man & I know LE has said, w/regards to tips, even if it's someone you think would never do something like this..still, fwiw, I really don't believe he's involved in these murders either.

Beginning at 1:32, a gray haired gentleman, MS, describes his daughter seeing a couple of "scruffy looking guys back in there" [....]

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

There is a terrible and horrific "twist" in this case. The seasoned official struggled for the proper word when he chose the word "twist". That tells me that the twist is something so terrifying that it brought the strong and tough of LE to its knees. We have seen them nearly crumble from the horror in their interviews. Please do not take their carefully chosen words as "nothing much to see here".

I couldn't disagree more with this. I think "twist" was an unfortunate word choice that can easily be plucked out of context. I find it hard to believe that LE would throw out a pointless 'hint' like that so people can go wild with speculation.

LE struggled for a word there, because he didn't know how to express what he was saying. IMO, life is so much more awkward than a scripted movie or TV show.

To be clear, the discussion at that point in the interview was about past crimes and how this one was something new compared to those, thus the unfortunate, poor choice of word "twist."

That's all I got and it's JMO.
:rant:

No they don't do it like that.

It's difficult in RL's case because he has a number of charges/convictions for this same offense, and they're appearing to be stacked now (like as soon as one runs out he has another one starting). He's had them almost back to back since at least 2011 based on my searches of that website.So it's hard to tell when the old sentences run out and hte new ones start. But they definitely don't suspend your license first and put you on probation later, I know that much.

ISP has not set up any roadblocks in Indiana, have they? If there are drugs somehow involved, or not, perhaps ISP is setting a Sting in place as we wait. The net should drag in someone who wants to swap a name or address for a reduced sentence.
But they definitely don't suspend your license first and put you on probation later, I know that much.

DUI and DWI arrest laws must vary from state to state. In my state, it is an automatic Go To Jail card when failing the sobriety test OR refusing to take it. One is jailed until a cash bail is posted. The state DOMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles) automatically suspends the driver's license for 30 days, even if it can later be proven in court that it was an inaccurate charge. One doesn't want to be caught driving with a suspended license either as that is an automatic trip to the slammer. Also, in my state, if a driver is caught without carrying car insurance, it is an automatic trip to jail and the vehicle towed to impound.

Sometimes people forget that driving on state and federal roads and highways is a privilege and not a right.

Justanamatuer, GOOD FOR YOU AND WELCOME!! Thank you for sticking up for a man (RL) whom you know! Stay with us, many will be happy to have you here with us! God Bless!

If it is RL (which IMO it isn't) then
he would have to go in the category of one of the oldest murderers in history surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a thought the other day about possibly catching a car, person or some kind of evidence via over head pic so I did an ask Reddit about Sattellites. The though was: Is there a way to see an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly snap shot of my driveway. The commenters came back with the following: Planet Labs Platform, Skybox Imaging, Terra Bella and TerraServer. They all said it costs too much for the public (Someone said the cost would equal my house), unfortunately. I wonder if the FBI would be willing to harness these types of assets or not. Anyone know?

I've asked Tomnod for help with cases before too but they always say that their platform is only for natural disasters and other situations that would affect high numbers of people. I wanted to point out that this does affect high numbers of people but I knew what they meant and didn't.

ISP has not set up any roadblocks in Indiana, have they? .

Yes they have. I posted MSM links about those roadblocks and searches some weeks ago. Am just waking up with coffee right now so don't have links handy at the moment.

Good morning all. Refreshing to wake up to only 2 new pages of posts, which suggests to me that about 10 were removed overnight, lol. poor mods. I hope today we see some MSM links to discuss. :wave: :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay