IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it has been posted yet or not. But going off the Mushroom Hunting angle.

A quick google search led to this.
attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Douglas-MR18-Mushroom-Bag/dp/B00077BUZA

Maybe it is a satchel like this and not a fanny pack that may or may not be seen in the pictures. Maybe he was using it as a disguise? Maybe he was out there to do that and seized on a perverse opportunity? Who knows. But just an idea I wanted to put out there.

Added: A chill went through me when I seen the "Frequently Bought Together" items.

Attachments

• 31_PZN19_TTPL.jpg
    31_PZN19_TTPL.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 678
"That's why we come back. He's says I wanna show you what it looks like. You couldn't carry someone up and down these hills. It's hard to walk by yourself."

I'm assuming the news guy did not have hiking boots on. Did he have trouble walking there by himself, I wonder?

i first noticed that I could not use street view for the two-car parking turnout at least week and a half ago. I wanted to have a closer look at the house across the road from the girls' dropoff point. I also wanted to go further east for a couple of miles past the 7 acres passed within family a few years back.
Interesting. I can't access it either (directly or from other roads). We noticed something similar on the thread for the Chattanooga school bus crash which killed six children.
When the crash first happened we could use the "little man" to view Talley Road directly. But after a few days it could not be dropped there, but could be moved into the area from other roads.

I just checked and Talley Road can again be dropped on directly. We naturally suspected it was done by Google Maps because of the awful tragedy.

I'll go:

I think A and L were heading NW to SE on the bridge. BG, also heading down from the NW end accosted the girls close to if not AT, the SE end, forced them "down the hill" and continuing east until they reached a shallow part of the creek.

He forced them to cross, assaulted and killed Libby and Abby where they were found.

I respectfully decline to share exactly why I am certain MOO that they crossed the creek. I will just say I think it was a familiar path for the BG.

That was my initial feeling, too, which would mean they would all be wet. It wasn't a freezing day, but cold. I agree they were likely led down the hill on the southeast side of the bridge. I also wonder if something happened at a primary crime scene before crossing the creek.

Do we know if there are any caves in the immediate area?

Nin found reference to some. Perhaps it was "wilson's cave"? or something...

ETA: Yep -

https://www.cardcow.com/254036/wilsons-cave-deer-creek-delphi-indiana/

https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset?assetID=e8cd4d1a-7603-4395-b97e-19e6f0201b9a this has information.. I see "Wilson Bridge" listed right before "High Bridge".... I see a map that labels the owners of the properties right there historically... indeed the L family owned that one for a great many years it would seem... this is a government historical landmark related document I think... still reading it...

ETA again - ok on "page 10 of 65" of that document, at least the way it opened in my browser, it says:

To the southeastern corner of the district is Wilson Bridge. It was named after Isaac Wilson,
an early settler who owned the surrounding land. Near the bridge are a group of caves, known
as Wilson's Cave, as well as a deep pool and landmass which is reported to be an inspiration
to James Whitcomb Riley, the famous Indiana poet.

(note that it sas there are only the two bridges - high bridge and wilson bridge, and the map shows high bridge on the left and wilson on the right which I believe to be west and east.. should be easy to figure out where those caves are based on this info IMO)

This is an interesting post. Thank you. Well thought out.

I tell you what though, these videos and press conferences show me. All the guys in this town dress similar and have same hats and build. It's just what you wear there clothes wise.

Sadly that that means everyone gets fingers pointed.

Must be an absolute nightmare for mods on here and LE and more importantly the innocent and their families.

One other thing... both these elderly gentlemen wear glasses.

mine too, I have zero tolerance for drunk driving, especially repeat offenders.

I posted about understanding why he may drink, but I didn't mean to imply that I condone his drunk driving. I don't. I was an ICU/Trauma nurse for 12 years and saw way too often the devastation that DUI can cause.

My opinion is the "twist" is the video/audio captured on Libby's cell phone.

I shall respectfully disagree. The public is aware of the video/audio captured by Liberty. We've had video/audio evidence in other murders. Davey Blackburn's wife, Amanda, who were the couple that planted a church from a mega east coast Church, was murdered in Indy 2 years ago. We have CCTV from multiple cameras in her death. We can view her killer getting drunk three doors down at another home his gang broke into the same night. It is not unusual these days to have video or audio from the CS or nearby. CCTV is in the Sievers' murder, Jessica Chambers' murder, Missy Bevers, etc.
That is not the "twist". The twist is something that cannot be revealed. :cow:

Is it possible the neighbors didn't know how the victims got to the place they were found? Could it simply mean they believed based on the terrain that the girls had been forced to WALK THERE?

Forced to walk there and murdered there in my opinion.

"That's why we come back. He's says I wanna show you what it looks like. You couldn't carry someone up and down these hills. It's hard to walk by yourself."

Okay, so I have listened again and you maybe right that he is quoting, so I will concede that point.

HOWEVER, let's not miss my point and that is, are we being given a clue in his statement, not on purpose of course.

But it must be hard to keep track of what you should and should not say, and I wonder, regardless of who said it (RL saying it makes it more potent, IMO), was this a slip?

I don't either, but driving under the influence or robbing a gas station or break & entering or jay walking or not yeiding to stopped bus doesn't make that person a child murderer. Jmo

Years ago my uncle in an argument w/ neigbor stood up on his tractor and mooned said neighbor (adult male) he was charged w/ indecent exposure. He is not a pedophile or a murderer. Jmo

Three cheers for the Uncle and his ability to operate farm machinery while partly clothed! Rowdy ornery farmers are the best!

Do we know if there are any caves in the immediate area?

Yes, the Wilson Cave(s) located in the area of the Wilson Bridge:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana Wilson Bridge Wilson Cave.jpg
    indiana Wilson Bridge Wilson Cave.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 499
I shall respectfully disagree. The public is aware of the video/audio captured by Liberty. We've had video/audio evidence in other murders. Davey Blackburn's wife, Amanda, who were the couple that planted a church from a mega east coast Church, was murdered in Indy 2 years ago. We have CCTV from multiple cameras in her death. We can view her killer getting drunk three doors down at another home his gang broke into the same night. It is not unusual these days to have video or audio from the CS or nearby. CCTV is in the Sievers' murder, Jessica Chambers' murder, Missy Bevers, etc.
Unlike the cases you mentioned, the video was captured by the victim here. THAts the twist, IMO.

The FBI profile of the perp(s) has not been made public iirc. The placement of the girls in the location where they were found is puzzling to me. The fact that the girls were visible from a ground search must be a clue to the profile of the perp(s) imo They were not hidden by debris, or covered that I have heard. Does that indicate the perp(s) wanted them to be found quickly? Would that speak to the possibility that the perp(s) were known to the girls or connected in some way?On the other hand it could be because the perp(s) were flaunting what they had done. It would seem that there would be many areas to place the girls where discovery would have been slower. All JMOO

i don't think they have discussed how they were found...covered, not covered, hidden, not hidden...

There are other possibilities for the twist, I agree. That it is the video is MOO. However, I do hope when the case is solved, that the twist the officer spoke of will be obvious because it was kind of an odd thing that he threw out there in the interview MOO.

Unlike the cases you mentioned, the video was captured by the victim here. THAts the twist, IMO.
I agree IMO that's why he said twist. Not only did they have Audio and Video but captured by the victim. It's a big twist and because they are so young and brave most adults couldn't do that in that situation MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ages ago, about a million threads back, I floated the idea about storm shelters.

I don't about where you all live but when I lived in Mississippi, everyone had an underground storm shelter, usually a decent distance from the house.

It would be interesting to know if any of these houses have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper