IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO opinion, that's why the investigators are holding back on the profile because it could put it out there how the bodies were found, not sure the world needs to know that, and whether or not this was a disorganized or organized killer. I still feel it was a solo job and somewhere in between organized and disorganized, for what it's worth.

I also wonder about this. And that makes me think more than one person involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt this. He would have increased his chances of being caught 100% unless he lived right by where they were found.

Ages ago, about a million threads back, I floated the idea about storm shelters.

I don't about where you all live but when I lived in Mississippi, everyone had an underground storm shelter, usually a decent distance from the house.

It would be interesting to know if any of these houses have one.
I think most houses in this area have basements.

I shall respectfully disagree. The public is aware of the video/audio captured by Liberty. We've had video/audio evidence in other murders. Davey Blackburn's wife, Amanda, who were the couple that planted a church from a mega east coast Church, was murdered in Indy 2 years ago. We have CCTV from multiple cameras in her death. We can view her killer getting drunk three doors down at another home his gang broke into the same night. It is not unusual these days to have video or audio from the CS or nearby. CCTV is in the Sievers' murder, Jessica Chambers' murder, Missy Bevers, etc.
That is not the "twist". The twist is something that cannot be revealed. :cow:

I also think the twist is something that hasn't been revealed. It is something that makes this very complicated. It's a puzzle piece that doesn't fit with the evidence they have.

LE has come out with statements when someone is being tried and convicted on Facebook. They have made statements saying to leave the person/family alone and to stop the social media rumors. They've done it a few times already in this case. There's no way, IMO, that LE does not know about the rumors being spread on social media about RL. It just seems odd that they have previously quickly shut down rumors when we didn't even know the names of the people involved, but this time, they are silent.

But maybe it means absolutely nothing and LE is just tired of telling people not to slander innocent people on social media.

I've been following the case from Day 1 and I know they've come out and told folks to quit harassing folks. However, the leap from 'bodies found on property' to 'is the property owner involved' is less a stretch IMO than a person presumably uninvolved with the case (except for owning the property on which the girls were found) being arrested on a charge unrelated to the case. I can see LE commenting on the former while perhaps being too busy to comment on the latter. Just my opinion, of course, and they very well may make a statement about the property owner's arrest at some point. Until then, I'm not going to assume the PO is involved. (Not suggesting that you are.)

Not sure if it has been posted yet or not. But going off the Mushroom Hunting angle.

It's certainly not mushroom season yet, even now. The only way IMO it could be related is if, as someone who brought up that it was a good morel spot, it was some who had hunted there before. I think it is quite likely the perp has some sort of hobby that has brought him through that woods, whether it be mushroom hunting, hunting, fishing, gold prospecting (there are videos of people doing this very near there on youtube), or adventuring there as a teenager years ago.

FWIW basements are more common here in TN also not sure of IN though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow, isn't that interesting with TN just being one state away! We had to use ours occasionally because of the tornadoes.

FWIW basements are more common here in TN also not sure of IN though

Many houses here in Indiana have basements, at least ones before they started making them with cookie cutters about 20 years ago. Rural houses especially would have basements almost certainly.

Wow, isn't that interesting with TN just being one state away! We had to use ours occasionally because of the tornadoes.
Yea thats what our basements are used for. I always thought storm shelters separated from the house where only common in places like OK and KC

I've been following the case from Day 1 and I know they've come out and told folks to quit harassing folks. However, the leap from 'bodies found on property' to 'is the property owner involved' is less a stretch IMO than a person presumably uninvolved with the case (except for owning the property on which the girls were found) being arrested on a charge unrelated to the case. I can see LE commenting on the former while perhaps being too busy to comment on the latter. Just my opinion, of course, and they very well may make a statement about the property owner's arrest at some point. Until then, I'm not going to assume the PO is involved. (Not suggesting that you are.)

You know, that is a good thought. It doesn't make sense to me that a man in his seventies could be a viable suspect, based on what I think the killer probably is like, but let know stone be unturned, especially if it looks like no other suspects were considered when it comes time for trial.

I am so confused. At this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/4yNdRfD23p0
There is this video (2:46 long), captioned: "13WTHR News Developing Story, "Delphi Girls Murdered"
Owner of Property where girls were found speaks out
At 0:18 - Reporter David MacAnally segues into interview with property owner: who speaks beginning at 0:29.

Then, at 1:02 - somebody else is speaking. Who is it? He has blaze orange peeking out from his jacket. He has a different hat on. He has a goatee. Property owner does not have goatee, and is dressed differently (with no blaze orange apparel being worn under his outer jacket). Both have glasses. And, it is not Libby's grandfather either.

I do not know what to make of it.

The interviewer states that it's Mr. Logan's friend.

I agree. I just think LE should try to stop the FB rumors. It's getting ugly out there. But I am definitely not assuming that RL is involved. I can see from the pictures that he's not the guy on the bridge and we don't have any confirmation that more than one perp killed the girls.

It's certainly not mushroom season yet, even now. The only way IMO it could be related is if, as someone who brought up that it was a good morel spot, it was some who had hunted there before. I think it is quite likely the perp has some sort of hobby that has brought him through that woods, whether it be mushroom hunting, hunting, fishing, gold prospecting (there are videos of people doing this very near there on youtube), or adventuring there as a teenager years ago.
Could it be someone earlier on in the thread I can't remember who, mentioned ginseng in the Holly Bobo case. Could that be what he was after?

Not sure if it has been posted yet or not. But going off the Mushroom Hunting angle.

A quick google search led to this.
attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Douglas-MR18-Mushroom-Bag/dp/B00077BUZA

Maybe it is a satchel like this and not a fanny pack that may or may not be seen in the pictures. Maybe he was using it as a disguise? Maybe he was out there to do that and seized on a perverse opportunity? Who knows. But just an idea I wanted to put out there.

Added: A chill went through me when I seen the "Frequently Bought Together" items.

He wouldn't have been hunting morels in February. Morels usually don't come out until around early/mid May.

I ran across this story, and couldn't see that it had been posted anywhere on this thread. Found several different media links, all quite similar, of which this is just one:

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...arrested-after-carroll-county-chase/98866850/

Apologies if you've already seen it here. If nothing else, this illustrates to me the volume of similar events and data that LE is working on sorting through. I do not envy their job, and appreciate their dedication and personal sacrifice.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Okay, so this morning I was watching news reports where RL was being interviewed. I came across this one, as did others, where a friend is being interviewed as well. He said something very interesting, IMO.

Now, before I say anything more I want to make it VERY clear that I am not sleuthing this man or REMOTELY suggesting that he has anything to do with this case. This isn't about that.

It occurred to me that the town is doing an awfully good job keeping quiet about what many of them may have witnessed during the search, and of course directly after, when the girls were found. I am sure that when the girls were found it was talked about as a matter of course to all the volunteers and LE - the boots on the ground, as they say.

So, this gentleman said something that pricked my ears up. He said, "...you couldn't carry someone up and down these hills..." at the @ the 1:04 mark. He turns around and looks up behind him at that point, not across the creek (you will see what I mean if you watch it).

Now, as we have not been given the information from LE about whether the girls were led to that spot and then killed or whether they were murdered elsewhere and placed there, we have been sleuthing away, trying to work out different scenarios.

But, did this gentleman inadvertently give us the answer? Did that statement tell us that LE believes that the girls were murdered elsewhere and carried there, coming down that hill? That could give us two more clues: 1) the girls were murdered elsewhere and 2) they did not cross the creek.

I'm sure this has already been posted but another interview .http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

I found an old paper article listing RL reported a trespasser in his barn who was gone when police arrived, back a few years ago. I don't have the link. But more curious to me is that he mentions a son that played where the girls were found back as a kid. Maybe just a statement, but it struck me odd. <modsnip>

BBM.

There's also an option 3 that would involve direct knowledge of how the crime occurred and an attempt to disprove it.

What is up behind, where he pointed?

After seeing #1Nana's video, I would have to disagree with the property owner that this is rough terrain. Does he just feel that way because of his age? Admittedly, I'm 30+ years younger than this man, but I'm not in top-top shape and I don't think this would be difficult to hike through in the winter, at all.

Sorry, that was a lot of rambling and disconnected thoughts.

BBM

Yes, I see what you are getting at, and I still think it is on the same wave length. IMO, He sounds bewildered as to how it was done (like how did the perp carry not one but two girls down that hill to leave them by the water?).

Yes, what is just up that hill?

I don't know, when that camera pans up the hill to the two guys walking together, I thought it looked pretty steep. All the steeper if you are carrying something heavy. I could imagine it could be hard to keep steady and to keep from sliding. Of course, nothing says that BG would have chosen that exact path. But the guy did look around as if to find a spot that didn't look too steep to make sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper