IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only eliminate some COD's if the scene was truly pristine and the girls were killed where they were found. If either or both of those conditions are not true then I don't think any COD is off the table.
Back to the beginning I go again. Please let this monster be arrested soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Many thanks to you both. i find it difficult to know what I should and shouldn't do. Right now I'm concerned that I've been coming across like someone who is attempting to act like a mod but who is not a mod, so I'm thinking I need to reign it in. I don't particularly find it a compliment to be a know it all (I don't mean this in an ungrateful way, I just mean that in my experience whe someone calls you that, it means you came off bossy or overbearingly, which ARE two things that my spouse accuses me of often), or to come off as someone who is trying to tell others what to do, so I'm second-guessing myself right now I guess.

It's helpful to know that it isn't coming across as being a control-freak or a wanna-be-mod, becasue that's not the case at all.

I just really, really, like it here. Pretty simple, really, it all just comes down to that. The rules are what makes it a pleasant place so I figure, why not bump the rules when people ask about them, or when they seem to be being forgotten about?

But in case it is coming off rude or something I'll just try to hush up for awhile.

I don't post very often because I get busy and it is hard to keep up and I don't want to repeat, what someone else has said so I look forward to your posts because they help me catch up and are on track. So hopefully you will not hush up because then I will get way behind...Thanks for your well thought out posts :hug:
I

I found an old paper article listing RL reported a trespasser in his barn who was gone when police arrived, back a few years ago. I don't have the link. But more curious to me is that he mentions a son that played where the girls were found back as a kid. Maybe just a statement, but it struck me odd. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the link. I found it today too. I found it while everyone was having the discussion about jumping to conclusions regarding RL being a suspect. What if they were searching the property and found evidence but it was someone else who had left that evidence. When you have rural property like I do, you don't always know who may be at the back of your property and it seems that it happened at least this one time. I want to hear more tomorrow from the police before reaching any conclusions. This mans life has been turned upside down and will never be the same no matter what.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

At the time of the property owner's CNN interview, the transcript makes mention that the crime scene tape was still up. We've seen the fairly large area that the tape surrounds, so I just don't think anyone could tell anything from being on the outside perimeter of that tape, with all those leaves, and not even knowing precisely where each body was found. (Not going to get graphic, but IF there was blood evidence, it would be brownish at that time and most likely blend right into the leaves, only visible if someone was standing almost on top of it.)

I think this, too. And also (please forgive me), but the dry earth would absorb blood, too. :(

I adhere to Occam's razor and believe they were killed there, fairly quickly, and there was much loss of blood. The detectives were seriously shaken. :(

At the time of the property owner's CNN interview, the transcript makes mention that the crime scene tape was still up. We've seen the fairly large area that the tape surrounds, so I just don't think anyone could tell anything from being on the outside perimeter of that tape, with all those leaves, and not even knowing precisely where each body was found. (Not going to get graphic, but IF there was blood evidence, it would be brownish at that time and most likely blend right into the leaves, only visible if someone was standing almost on top of it.)

I wonder if they could pick up blood by spraying luminol in the area of interest or if that would compromise the crime scene.

Quick question for the seasoned veterans here to help the newbies reading this thread. How many times have searchers and even SAR dogs walked all around the location where a body is eventually found? Sometimes within just a few feet of the remains. It happens more than you would like to think. Caylee Anthony is one case that comes to mind where several search teams overlooked the remains.
No fault to the searchers, because I know of many a time something gets overlooked in the refrigerator. (Just a little humor to lighten things up a bit)

I am surprised to learn that he is 77 years old. He looks much younger to me.

My husband will be 79 years old in June and is 27 years older than I am. If you did not know better, you would think he is in his mid to late 50's. Good genetics!

I had the same thought as if they had removed soil etc for forensics but I haven't seen it mentioned they did I know we don't know COD but if go by his statement we can eliminate a few maybe

ETA I hope that's the case there are some vicious rumors on SM as to what happened and as a mother of a daughter I hope for the girls that's not what happened and that justice comes soon

Not necessarily. Knowing that the crime scene was pristine could also point to knowledge of what it looked like "before." Unless someone has intimate knowledge of a wooded area, in my OPINION, how would they know whether it looked "pristine" or not? What are they comparing it to? If I was shown a wooded area where a crime occurred, after it had been cleaned up, even if it looked totally ordinary, I doubt I'd describe it as pristine unless I was comparing it to something else. I don't know, just my opinion.

IMO, the murderer was in the tip queue as soon as LE released the photo and the original tip is waiting to be found (not looked at yet or not prioritized).

Perhaps if a tipster has a very strong inclination of who this is, they should push harder to have their tip/evidence reviewed. MOO

So, I wonder what he expected it WOULD look like?

Having never been in the situation, I wonder what I'd expect it to look like if dead bodies were found on my property.

I don't post very often because I get busy and it is hard to keep up and I don't want to repeat, what someone else has said so I look forward to your posts because they help me catch up and are on track. So hopefully you will not hush up because then I will get way behind...Thanks for your well thought out posts :hug:
I

Thanks. :) I genuinely look forward to "coming home" to WS upon waking in the morning and after a long day, because I do think the people here are terrific. I wonder if there's a :grouphug: emoticon....

edit - yep! so cute!

Good point! Although we do know that Mr. Logan gave permission to search his property that night as well.

Did they search his property on the 13th or was their first time there on the 14th when the bodies were found?

Wonder if LE has checked morgues for any unidentified bodies in the past month in adjoining counties and states? Seeing how this guy has not been identified alive...

IMO, the murderer was in the tip queue as soon as LE released the photo and the original tip is waiting to be found (not looked at yet or not prioritized).

Perhaps if a tipster has a very strong inclination of who this is, they should push harder to have their tip/evidence reviewed. MOO

IMO if I believed that I truly knew who BG was I would not use an email tip line nor even the "tip line" at all, but instead would go into the station in person or would call directly and ask to speak to one of the LE whose names is widely associated with the case, JMO based on my own personality style.

Not necessarily. Knowing that the crime scene was pristine could also point to knowledge of what it looked like "before." Unless someone has intimate knowledge of a wooded area, in my OPINION, how would they know whether it looked "pristine" or not? What are they comparing it to? If I was shown a wooded area where a crime occurred, after it had been cleaned up, even if it looked totally ordinary, I doubt I'd describe it as pristine unless I was comparing it to something else. I don't know, just my opinion.
To that my point my parents had a small 10 acres growing up and someone once was growing pot on the very back corner. My parents were shocked when LE showed them but yes as everyone is saying it would be very hard to know how all 40 acres looks all the time

Jumping in 10 pages later been off for a while trying to regroup. Just thinking if I were a passerby and came across the Monon High Bridge I don't think I would just start walking across that bridge it just doesn't look very safe. So I still believe the poi is familiar the area like so many say. I was Googling when the FBI is brought into cases and trying to find a reason why they we're on this case so quickly? In my opinion there is more to this then we can imagine there is something that the local law enforcement realized immediately either from the crime scene or the phone information from Libby that alerted them to contact the FBI just my opinion

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Does anyone think BG (aka Bridge Guy or the perp) could have previously come to this area to sluice for gold in the creek?

Does anyone think BG (aka Bridge Guy or the perp) could have previously come to this area to sluice for gold in the creek?
I think they are familiar with the area quite possibly there are videos out there on YouTube showing people panning for gold in the creek that doesn't mean they're involved but someone may have saw that and been there before just my opinion

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

To that my point my parents had a small 10 acres growing up and someone once was growing pot on the very back corner. My parents were shocked when LE showed them but yes as everyone is saying it would be very hard to know how all 40 acres looks all the time

Agree. I once lived on 10 acres and never once, in the entire time I lived there, walked the entire 10 acres. No clue where the boundary even was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602