IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a "facts person" as well and understand your desire not to mix assumption with fact.

As it seems you are, I can quickly get frustrated when I believe posters appear to put their assumptions at the same level of credibility as fact.

For the purpose of perspective, I don't think you had gotten to the post where a link was provided (validity of that site is another topic). That along with your exclamation point came across as premature yelling. That may not be what you intended.

The above is my opinion only.

Ya I wasn't meaning to direct at the person, but re reading I see that's probably how they took it. And I had not realized it had already been hashed and rehashed, as I broke my own rule of reading past before responding. Later after getting a few pages past I probably would have kept scrolling. Live and learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is GN and GM? Frantically thinking.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I believe the poster made typos. Based on what they were responding to, I think he/she meant BG.

Why hasn't this guy been turned in? There is a video tape of him. This is just discouraging. No wonder many are "jumbo moosing" (Can I add "ing", locals?) and being either overly sensitive or sadly insensitive.

What has to be done to find this perp?

I still can't figure out how this crime was committed if the perp didn't know how many people were going to be on the trail that day. He could not have known how much traffic there would be or if anyone would happen to come upon him while committing the murders. Maybe there was more than one perp. If so, maybe they were communicating through phones or walkie-talkies...one keeping an eye open for the other. Still, I just can't get over how he did it without being seen by someone. News reports state that a woman, a man, and a couple were also on the trail that day. I assume there were also other teens out that day since it was a day off from school. I just don't get it.

I'm with you. But even though the trail was popular, was the bridge? Or did most people walk on the nature trail? Maybe some walked to the North end of the bridge but not all the way across it so in Feb it could have been a location alot of people would have known would be isolated.

Who is GN and GM? Frantically thinking.

Does it have to do with who lives at where the first search warrant that caused a hullaballoo? If it does I think that is another thing that is a tread carefully area, if at all.

EDIT of my original post: I got up this morning and re-read my original post as I wrote it very late (my time) and I do have a history of bad editing.

In re-reading the quote above it struck me that LEO Carter was talking about the video and what LEO's will see for the rest of their lives.

I am not sure why I didn't catch that before. I guess I assumed audio as I think that quote "stuff of nightmares" was always swirling around the threads as a reason why they wouldn't release more audio?

So, this is weird to me. This would say to me that regardless of there being more audio that there definitely is more video.It also says IMO that is must all be pretty bad or LE would certainly release more.

The video then must be fairly long as well. But then video of what? If Libby is recording, but the phone is not in her pocket, then how? If not Libby, then who is doing the recording?

Now one caveat to this might be that he is speaking of visual images that the audio creates when hearing it and that this is what they will "see."

That is also plausible in my mind. Sorry for another long post! I bore myself sometimes, honestly...

You'd have to go back through every article but a few said it was found on her body. So whether that means phone was in pocket who knows. It just means he wasn't thinking about a clear up. Maybe distracted or didn't care or BG Isn't even the perp and so all they have is someone other guys voice who we don't have a clue what he looks like. Also his image was only captured far far in the distance in one video he may have been fully unaware.

i don't believe that LE has come out and said that they have the physical phone

"Snarky". Another word, like "grumble", that sounds like what it is.

Someone replied to me correcting me in what I feel was being snarky that the stepson is deceased but son is alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

i don't think they did it to be "snarky", i think they did it to point out that there is a living son.

You keep saying BG may not be the perp.

Law enforcement has said otherwise.

Definitively.

I agree with you, he more than likely is.
But this is something that people consider when posting ...

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,
” said Carter, who admitted investigators need to seal off several blind alleys before narrowing their focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

Even if you feel that the source is not the best, it is what people are reading and where info is coming from

Can someone explain the lack of bail in po's arrest and holding? Is that normal for a probation violation up there?

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the that did this, is an avid hunter. He has probably hunted the area, or close to it. More than likely, he a poacher, that shoots anything that moves. He is very comfortable in the woods. It might seem unusual to cross a creek in 40 degree weather, but an avid hunter wouldn't give it a second thought. I also think he is ex military. Just my opinion from reading a tremendous amount of material concerning this case.

I also think he is X military but by his gait and his ability to get around in the woods... Also I think he might of cleaned up crime seen... He is intelligent although it pains me to give an animal like that any type of credit. He is able bodied.. somewhat active...and he knew how to fit and pack hisself for his mission...Look at him.

And he might just get away with what he has done!!! I hope not because he will hunt down another victim and the police know it...

Can someone explain the lack of bail in po's arrest and holding? Is that normal for a probation violation up there?

here in calif. when you're picked up for probation violation it's no bail til you see the judge

[video=twitter;841467129920647168]https://twitter.com/isplafayette/status/841467129920647168[/video]

"Someone is spreading rumors we have DNA on two subjects reference the Delphi investigation. That is not true. No one has been arrested." -Sgt Kim Riley

Not sure if this has been posted.

Crime Scene Yellow Tape:

I've watched a few videos... can others on here confirm that the only taped off areas of crime scene are:
1) North side of the creek in the flatland down from the cemetery.
2) South side of the creek immediately across the creek from where the bodies were found.

If this is the case, is that because LE believes that evidence could be in only these two places? That the three either walked thru that area or the perpetrator threw something across the creek to the other side?

Are those the only two cordoned off areas?
There was also tape at the side of the South entrance of the Monon bridge.

“Early on in this investigation I received a trail camera that a family had donated to the cause,” said Leazenby, “so I just presented that one of the Wabash Erie Canal representatives.
“It’s unfortunate that something like this had to happen in order to highlight it and look into this kind of improvement.”

Delphi Historic Trails is planning a 5K run June 3 and partnering with Security Federal Savings and Loan of Delphi and First Federal Savings and Loan of Greensburg to raise the money to seek matching funds for cameras and other trail maintenance.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/delphi-trail-security-sought-in-wake-of-double-murders-of-teens/

I think that is the case in a lot of places. With probation and parole violations they usually hold the person without bail until they come before a judge. If there were new charges they would have to be brought before a judge sooner to be arraigned.

MOO!

What if LE knows that BG is the monster who did this based on the video/audio from Libby's phone that they will not release. Do you really want that released and we hear/see what happened to those girls? Most want it released, well I don't, I don't want to have that in my heart or head! In this instant I am trusting LE will not subject us, at this time, to such a horrific thing. When they arrest someone and it goes to trial, I would think we would hear/see it.

Crime Scene Yellow Tape:

I've watched a few videos... can others on here confirm that the only taped off areas of crime scene are:
1) North side of the creek in the flatland down from the cemetery.
2) South side of the creek immediately across the creek from where the bodies were found.

If this is the case, is that because LE believes that evidence could be in only these two places? That the three either walked thru that area or the perpetrator threw something across the creek to the other side?

Are those the only two cordoned off areas?

I believe this to be the case, There were some photos posted on an MSM website that appeared to show a photo with crime scene tape on the northeast side of the trail leading to the bridge above a hill. But on closer examination of other photos, my opinion is that it was crime scene tap that was stretching across the entry off the trail and latter LE tore it down and wound it in the trees on the northeast side of the trail. I can't currently locate the one photo of it wound in the trees, but below is the one of it stretched across the entry of the trail. This is all MOO opinion and feel free to add.

note: there was also crime scene tape that was on the south end of the bridge. as a poster above has noted as well

58ae1cd330cb5.image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member