IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Seems like the entire property, all buildings and vehicles would have been searched the same day. Other articles from a month ago state LE and CSI spent 2 solid days, one says "searched every inch ". So are we really to think they didn't go inside?
They may not have had a reason to go inside, and something came up, from when RL was jailed to now!! MOO

Based on LE's statements about previous alibis not being completely truthful, I believe they were referring to RL's alibi that he was out of town that night. RL doesn't look anything like BG though.

RL owns a 40-acre property. If he was out of town for the day, seems likely he'd ask someone to watch his farm, or maybe even tend to it. Also seems likely he'd have regular help which would also be familiar with the area.

Said he has a son (and grandson) that comes to play out in the woods according to the interview. Do 40-50+ year-old men really play in the woods?

Really seems to me like LE is on to something but proceeding extremely cautiously to avoid corrupting the case. They learned of something that prompted a search warrant of a home an entire month after the murders. Hope they're not just grasping at straws, but that seems fairly unlikely.

Bbm

Yes. My older brother is almost 70 and still goes. Actually so do I when I have the chance. Some people (men and women!) grow up doing so and never outgrow it.

After listening to the TV interview, I did agree that the voice was quite the dead ringer. Then on first glance, even the images of the men ring a bell. Roughly the same height, head cast down while walking, hands shoved in pockets, hat, etc.

However, when you really start to focus on their hip area, you'll notice that they almost certainly aren't the same person. It appears BG is slender, and RL has hips.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Excellent comparison!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Very interesting about the truck being towed.

Does RL live alone?

So possibly if they are towing a vehicle could RL have another arrest regarding a dui or something similar? Or are they towing the car in regards to our victims?

Can they take whatever they want in the search warrant? I guess what I'm asking is if they are there to rule RL as a suspect or to rule him out but find evidence of other crimes regardless of what they are can they take that evidence as well? Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;842795404970344448]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/842795404970344448[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 4m
4 minutes ago

UPDATE: Photos from scene in Delphi as authorities serve search warrant http://via.fox59.com/2Md4W

Thanks! Structures on RL property:

attachment.php

Source:
Google Earth

Attachments

• Logan property2.jpg
    Logan property2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 573
I haven't been keeping on the threads but I saw the recent search warrant. My gut says RL is not bridge guy. Mainly because he doesn't really look or sound like him to me. And in that interview above he sounds out of breath. So he just doesn't seem like he'd be in good enough shape to attack/kill/whatever two teen girls.

But....I would not be shocked to hear if BG is someone connected to RL's property in some way.

ETA - Oh...and that tweet says they are looking for something to link OR CLEAR him from the crime. Does that mean they don't have any DNA evidence from BG? I assume if they did, they could clear RL quickly.

What on earth could possibly clear him? They're looking to link him to the murders. JMO

Possible theory as to what LE may be looking for with search warrant: We know that evidence from the crime scene was sent for fast tracking. While that may or may not include DNA, it could also include other substances/chemicals found on or near their bodies. Perhaps that analysis has been done, and LE has now identified other substances/chemicals which have also been seen on the property. That could indicate something used to subdue the girls during abduction, or it could indicate the crime scene was somewhere other than where their bodies were found. May not tell us who the killer is, but starts to fill in more of the picture.

MOO

Another possibility is that fibers were among evidence that was fast tracked, and those fibers have now been identified as matching clothing or upholstery fabric (like from a car or truck) and search warrant is to look for a match at property.

You followed your excellent sleuthing instincts..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

NIN I believe you were the one during much earlier (days ago) discussions about possible logo on fanny pack. Did you notice logo on the mailboxes at RL property in the Fox59 photos someone just posted. JMO I am probably FAR reaching.

So possibly if they are towing a vehicle could RL have another arrest regarding a dui or something similar? Or are they towing the car in regards to our victims?

Can they take whatever they want in the search warrant? I guess what I'm asking is if they are there to rule RL as a suspect or to rule him out but find evidence of other crimes regardless of what they are can they take that evidence as well? Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the search warrant has to be very specific to what can be taken. If they see additional evidence in view that may be related to other crimes or the same, they have to obtain a new warrant with that justification provided to the judge.

What I don't know, though, is if that is all required for someone currently on probation and in jail.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow an entire row of men staring at something. Wonder what.

Looks like the end of the garage/barn behind the house, which is to their left.

Probably watching the truck being loaded onto the flatbed, maybe?

Imo, I don't think that the ISP and FBI would be involved in serving a search warrant at this home if the search was in relation to the "probation violation." There is definitely something bigger going on. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NIN I believe you were the one during much earlier (days ago) discussions about possible logo on fanny pack. Did you notice logo on the mailboxes at RL property in the Fox59 photos someone just posted. JMO I am probably FAR reaching.
Link?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Familial DNA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
That is my thought. RL's DNA should already be on file due to his felony dui conviction. Maybe he wasn't cooperating, so they violated him.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Seeing the side by side of RL and BG I am certain they are not the same. But it is definitely possible IMO that he knows something, has been covering for someone or tried to cover up something. A friend or relative, maybe someone who forced him to comply to settle a debt. I always thought something was wrong on the 14th, with him knowing a search was underway for 2 missing girls on his property and he went to town and returned after they were found. Who would leave dozens of people scouring their own property?
What I wouldn't give to see a family reunion pick of his clan right about now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Do you think maybe while RL was interviewed he gave a DNA sample and a few weeks later, it came back not as a match to BG but as a familial match to BG? Thus, he's picked up on probation violation and that fact is reason enough to search his house?

Exactly. Nice that we are authorized to "theoretically" discuss this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95