IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the moment, I'm thinking RL is not directly involved, but why take his vehicle?

Did someone else use it? Did he give the perp a ride? Were the girls in the truck?

jmo

Whatever the details happen to be, that vehicle is likely involved with the girls' murders.

So....how?

What scenarios with that truck fit with what we know?

jmo

gave a guy in a blue jacket and jeans a ride - guy may have done work on his property?
Fibers in LE evidence want to match to the truck or property?

SO many plausible scenarios IMO

My husband is a funeral director and has had police set up hidden cameras in flower pieces on the casket of a murder victim to try and catch the killer confessing as it apparently happens more than most realize.

I know it's way off topic... I had a dream 2 nights ago that Dellen Millard was at a funeral and hid a gun under the man's body in the casket.

They took the truck. That's not a shot in the dark, imo.

(Or could they take the truck because of violation of probation and/or for driving without a license???? I don't think so, but I don't know.)

I hope so anyway.

jmo

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

All MOO.

(There are currently 511 users browsing this thread. (237 members and 274 guests))

I hope this case gets cleared up quickly because I've had nightmares I've been murdered like three times this month. My husband says I can't read websleuth before bed anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

One may never know..... The sp must have had something to control the girls..... Now that we can sleuth RL, perhaps something will come out. Evil can be alive in older males

Evil can be alive in anyone. It is a battle that each of us fight each day with ourselves.There is the soft evil of lies and deceit, vices, lust, gluttony, etc... For most of us, it is the small evils that we commit. We are all guilty of those.

Then, there is the evil of murder on the extreme side of the spectrum. The perpetrator of this crime was definitely of that sort. That sort of evil cannot be reasoned with, nor changed with therapy or any other New Age BS. That evil is what it is, for whatever reason. A snake can always be counted on to be a snake. JMO

I live in Florida, so I have a somewhat stupid question. After reading the posts today, I went back an found a news story from Fox59 that included a brief comment from RL. He was wearing a coat and camo baseball cap with a hoodie over the cap. Is this a common style to keep warm? I always just wore a hat when I lived up north. I took a screenshot from that interview and did a side by side of BG. Looks rather similar. Can't figure out how to post the pic tho.

Can somebody point to any case ever where a 77-yr-old man committed a crime like this?

IMO RL looks nothing like BG in the still photographs.

Lots of jumping to conclusions, IMO. It shouldn't be too hard to show probable cause to search a property so close to the murder scene, regardless of any evidence of the owner's involvement. This could be much closer to a shot in the dark than a slam dunk.

Right, if he's jail on a probation violation and they asked to search his home he could have said no. Then they went to get a SW because he said no. Jmo considering every thing he has been through i can understand him saying no. I don't have an opinion on the matter at this time. It could be a process of elimination. But if he is innocent he has a great chance of winning a lawsuit for defamation of character. Jmo

Hi, trying to catch up -- missed all the new stuff this morning. I see all the speculation about RL. Is he sleuthable at this point or is everyone just cavalierly doing it in spite of TOS? (<---- no snark intended, just really want to know-- I don't have time to read back through the entire thread to find out if it was officially allowed by a mod.)

Yes! Seems like the entire property, all buildings and vehicles would have been searched the same day. Other articles from a month ago state LE and CSI spent 2 solid days, one says "searched every inch ". So are we really to think they didn't go inside?

I think the two searches are from a different frame of reference:

The first search was to see if RL's property was used in some way and if there was any evidence since the girls ended up there. RL had an alibi that he was not even there, so most likely the search was not about his involvement.

Now the search is of a different type - to determine the property owners involvement if any. Am I making sense? Not sure I am articulating this very well sorry.

Did someone mention that RL had social media accounts or did I imagine that? If so...can someone link them or is that now allowed?

That's not a good sign. Bad advice if he's innocent.
I'd like to know what it is he's not talking about. I'm not at all find of these tweets. They are so misleading.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Looks like scratches near his eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He normally wears very thick lenses on his glasses and imo these marks could be caused by glasses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I know if I tuck in my jeans in high boots it gives that "hippy" look. And longer, loser jeans make me look slimmer in the thighs.
Don't the arms look exactly the same???MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members