IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;842837069189865473]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842837069189865473[/video]

Emily Longnecker@EmilyWTHR 24m
24 minutes ago

Investigators searched Logan's property today but search warrant is sealed

Oh, I did what everyone said NOT to do and I looked up the BTK guy and watched his confession. I haven't slept for three nights. Why didn't I listen to the warnings on here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh no!! We told you. If you haven't googled his own "recreation" photos of his own crimes yet, spare yourself.....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe they moved RL in advance of a possible arrest - for his protection. If BG is arrested, BG would be held at the Carroll County Jail.

[video=twitter;842836838796660737]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842836838796660737[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 25m
25 minutes ago

Logan in jail 4 probation violation 4 2014 OWI He wasn't supposed to drink & had suspended license. Police say he violated probation terms

Yes, we know this Emily :). Could you find out how exactly he violated his probation terms? That would be news.

[video=twitter;842837069189865473]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842837069189865473[/video]

Emily Longnecker@EmilyWTHR 24m
24 minutes ago

Investigators searched Logan's property today but search warrant is sealed

What a surprise.

So incredibly sad :(

I know this is going to be an EXTREMELY unpopular opinion here, but we do need to remember that, until someone is in custody, BG is not 100% automatically the killer or even involved. I will say that the odds are definitely against that and that he needs to be identified & questioned.

Yes, thats what makes me go hmmmm.. he gives tons of interviews..he is quite the chatty fellow. He talks originally to LE without council.. now he decides to shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a sympathetic character, a partial victim if you will, and a sensational interview for all MSM outlets as the closest one to the crime besides the families involved. Now, he's the bad guy? Possible cause for the tight-lips now?

Time to lawyer up.
imo.

It was in the short piece on Inside Edition a few minites ago. NBC (channel 4 in my area of Michigan). I don't know if they replay them online later.

Inthedetails and spellbound,

Please read my post #933. I think you will understand it perfectly.
Thank you.

No. They'd need more than his refusal for PC.

Thanks. I know that "legally" they need more, but wondered how LE takes a refusal in real life, makes them so suspicious that they'd want to find a bogus loose excuse to obtain the warrant.... <modsnip>
...Moo.....

Maybe they're looking for BGs blue coat, hoodie and jeans.

Hey, anyone remember when they recovered those muck Boots? Does RL have any connection to the Chrysler location or the meat packing plant?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I saw the pictures of those boots in a plastic bag the night of the bomb threat but no connection was made..
Muck boots and hoodies are not unusual with so much farm country out there TBH .

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

All MOO.
I am no detective thats for sure, but what about checking mileage, lets say if he claims he drove that truck to his "appointments" etc? MOO

wait a second!! did LE suspect RL all along? and once they had the final confirmation they used the outstanding warrants sweep as an excuse to remove him from the environment so no further damage could be done. I wouldn't be surprised if he was being interrogated right now

More likely to be tracking scent from killer on girls' clothing.

I'm inclined to think more than one tip has indicated that BG was being harbored by RL. On less reputable sites, RL was convicted in the court of public opinion weeks ago. Out of frustration, I'm imaging that many upset residents have submitted tips that would require a full search of the residence. IMO.

I am wondering if the reason he was transferred out of Carroll County jail to Clinton County is because they are preparing to arrest someone (who would then be placed in Carroll County)?

Yep, something like that.

So incredibly sad :(

I know this is going to be an EXTREMELY unpopular opinion here, but we do need to remember that, until someone is in custody, BG is not 100% automatically the killer or even involved. I will say that the odds are definitely against that and that he needs to be identified & questioned.

Remember that the police have video and audio that we are nor privy to. They may actually have footage of the crime.

This is very true. If not knowing the details is merely tantalizing to us, I cannot imagine how awful it must feel for their families.

Yes, we know this Emily :). Could you find out how exactly he violated his probation terms? That would be news.

I agree! :)

Hopefully some reporter will get more information somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8