IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the pristine comment. RL was just answering Carez question that she said pristine first.

CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell

that there was any such a violent action.

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

CASAREZ: Was there one crime scene and one location from what you could tell, or two separate crime scenes because there were two victims?

LOGAN: Just one. One scene. And apparently, I assume that both were found in this area because that`s -- what I`m pointing at to now is all

that -- is all that was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

My point is, the location info the family had may not have been accurate or specific, however, if the phone was in a car, where did the phone end up.

If she or her body was in the car and the phone in her pocket and then she or her body were taken later to the location where they were found. That would explain her phone traveling yet ending up being found by LE with her.

Since it was a 5 or 4? day weekend... does anyone know if Abby slept over with Libby the night before they went to take pictures and hiking/walking. It seems Libby's family or friends dropped and picked up.

AFAIK we have no information about anything that might have happened before the girls were dropped off at the trail by a family member. (Some reports say Libby's older sister dropped them off.)

They were reported missing at 5.30 after failing to meet at an arranged pickup by a "family member". (No further information about "family member" AFAIK.)

The WS timeline is on this page: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-*media-maps-amp-timelines

I think he used pristine because the reporter did. And I would use pristine to describe my non disturbed areas possibly. Not sure on the just one scene other than I think he was trying to answer a question he didn't quite understand. One scene, they were there together. Not two scenes, one at one location one at another.

In reference to the pristine comment. RL was just answering Carez question that she said pristine first.

CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell

that there was any such a violent action.

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

CASAREZ: Was there one crime scene and one location from what you could tell, or two separate crime scenes because there were two victims?

LOGAN: Just one. One scene. And apparently, I assume that both were found in this area because that`s -- what I`m pointing at to now is all

that -- is all that was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

I think if you re-read that transcript just before your quote, you'll see that the transcriber actually made an error, and ended up mixing up Casarez and Logan's comments right around that point. IMO, it was RL who used the term "pristine" (i.e. RL was not asking Casarez questions, so here is where the transcription got mixed up)

LOGAN: What did you see when you went out there?

CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell that there was any such a violent action.

I don't think anything is impossible and I am certain a 70-something *could* have committed the crime, however ... I am a registered nurse and I can say for certain that RL has COPD, based on his walking interview. He was breathing in a way that indicated to me he has dyspnea on mild exertion, aka shortness of breath with mild activity. That, coupled with the fact that he is 77 years old and greater than 75% of all men over the age of 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction, makes me conclude that this particular man was not involved in this crime. In addition, I heard his voice quiver in more than one interview and felt him to be emotional and shaken up.

Great post. I was just about to doze off and came up with a theory. RL knows BG but did not know what was happening on his property on the 13th and 14th. At some point, BG knows he needs to move the bodies, he doesn't have a lot of time. OR RL walks in the shed/barn/whatever and catches BG in the act. BG threatens to kill him if he doesn't help him move the girls. They then drag the girls down to the water. BG could be a relative, family friend, friend of his kids', and just dangerous enough to keep RL quiet. LE may have this figured out and brought him in on the probation violation to keep him safe. This fits in with some of RL's words during the interviews (my home or house or whatever he said specifically). RL could have even hidden Libby's phone at some point from BG.

Sounds a little bit like a tv script but I pray that RL wasn't the culprit.

All imo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really do not know what to make of the recent news footage involving the PO. National billboards went up and it would be incredibly ironic if this crime was literally committed by someone in their own backyard. Not saying that is in fact what occurred in this case but it's rather suspicious all around. That's my take for the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any information released to the public might have 1 of 2 purposes:

1. To gather information from the public
2. To speak to [play mind games with] the perpetrator/s.

These can overlap / occur at the same time.

National billboards + local perpetrator/s are not necessarily "ironic".

If you knew in your heart your own child had taken another human being's life would you be able to turn him or her in? Or would you go to your grave hoping beyond all hope it wasn't true?

Today while shopping I happened to notice a man wearing a nasal cannula with coiled, thin tubing going to a very small oxygen canister which was in a holster- type canvas carrier that went over his shoulder and held the canister at the middle to left part of his chest .

At the beginning of one of the very early threads , if I remember correctly, RL has COPD. He may be someone who doesn't carry his oxygen at all times, but when he does, out walking, maybe he wears the carrier/holster under his jacket with the tubing and nasal cannula either at his nose, or pushed down into his jacket in- case he may need it. So, IF he were BG, maybe the white *whatever* at his neckline (seen in 2 of the only pics of BG)could be the cannula and tubing? Maybe the bulge under BG's jacket could be the "tiny" oxygen canister and straps to carry it?

And, RL has horses. If RL or someone else were unable to carry the girls back to where they were found, possibly they used a horse. Fairly quiet mode of travel with horses in the woods. In one of the earlier threads there was a photo of some of the steep parts of the path/Ravine kinda "churned" up . Maybe from a horse?

Possibly RL drives to the cemetery, parks his white truck, walks the bridge to check out his property from a different angle than his house? Maybe just for exercise?

I know there are a lot of maybes up in this post. I regret that my computer is not cooperating enough to go back to earlier posts and link post numbers.

IMOHO. ^^^^

I think this is a possibility. He could have offered the girls to ride on his horses and led them back toward his property and then ......... ? They may have willingly gone if they were already acquaintances.

Power has been out for 2 hours so I'm trying to catch up.

Something I've considered- I haven't looked into it but statistically do murderers have pets? I know a lot start out killing and torturing animals but have a lot of them kept pets? Taking care of an animal requires compassion IMO. People with compassion don't kill other people IMO. I don't even like people compared to my menagerie of animals but I still wouldn't consider killing anyone. RL has a dog, horses and potentially fish. I just can't wrap my mind around someone who provides care to an animal having a disregard for human life. His horses and dog looked in good flesh, not something you can pull off overnight for camera crews. Unless he is going through a large number of animals, I just can't see it.

Now if someone was threatening harm to my animals like what has happened in the Houston area with service people and backyard dogs, I would definitely hold someone at gun point for hitting or suggesting they were going to hit my dogs with a pipe wrench. We would let the police sort that one out.

Hitler had dogs and was reportedly very fond of them.

Do they need a warrant to test his DNA if he's ordered to produce it for something like say a drug test for violating probation? I don't think it's DNA they're worried about at this point. I think they're searching for something that maybe belonged to one of the girls or perhaps a weapon?

Any see video footage of a neighbor /good friend doing an interview with a news agency, reporter on rl property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper