IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is upsetting that all the focus is now on RL, a 78 year old man who just so happens to be unlucky enough that someone perhaps killed and most certainly dumped the bodies of 2 murdered children on his property. RL looks as much like BG as every other man I have seen in any video at any time during the investigation into this matter - with very few exceptions.

I will never believe that RL traipsed along a path, over that bridge and then across the creek with 2 girls under his control, then murdered them, left their bodies in his backyard and drove to Logansport to shop.

I will never believe that he drove his truck to the bridge (either side) abducted the girls, killed them, left their bodies in his back yard and then went to buy exotic fish.

I will never believe that he carried their bodies to that spot either before, during or after the search on the 13th and certainly not on the 14th. Seriously, could you or anyone you know carry 200 lbs down a hill or up a hill? Do you know any 78 year old man who could do this? Me either.

I will never believe that he dragged them, or transported them via ATV or horseback and left no trace of drag marks, horses or ATV.

I believe he is innocent and that the search of his property is a follow up because 2 murder victims were found there. No prosecutor wants to bring a case to trial and have the star LE witness admit that no one searched the house or barns located on the same property as the bodies were found. Furthermore it would be ridiculous to NOT search that property. Detective 101 mandates a search.

Why did they wait a month? Because no one thinks RL is involved, not even LE.
Totally 100% agree!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Does any one remember this photo of RL?.I did a screenshot back on about Feb 15th or 16thi think. But this clip could have been spliced onto another video.

I am attempting to get the video from the reporter David MacAnally.He said after a few weeks videos no longer are available. He is attempting to locate it. I would love everyone to see him talking with the mustache and beard it does alter his appearance.

Has anyone else seen this clip?Do you have a link of the interview with reporter MacAnally that plays?

He must have shaved the beard right after this interview.

No accusations just trying to jar people's memory.

First time posting from phone normally use iPad. I have no idea if this will post correctly.

:cow:

There is a news video clip below at 1:00 and 1:50 where that friend is being interviewed at the location where bodies were found.
IMO he is just a neighbor or friend and is just as surprised as anyone where the girls ended up.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

IDK..In this photo it looks to me like a mustache. It is not the same colour of the shadow running down his face. I thought LE had mentioned facial hair early on. Could be mistaken of course. JMO

View attachment 113075
Looks like a goatee. Kind of like someone who was interviewed by a reporter and pictured earlier in the thread.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

opinion[/QUOTE]

IDK..In this photo it looks to me like a mustache. It is not the same colour of the shadow running down his face. I thought LE had mentioned facial hair early on. Could be mistaken of course. JMO

View attachment 113075

Interesting...this is the first time I've looked at this photo and feel like he's wearing glasses, especially looking at his right eye. Either sun glasses or the type of glasses that turn darker if in the sun. MOO.

attachment.php
Even in the low quality photos we have, BG has a darker colored mustache, RL has a white mustache. RL is not BG

So...clearly some people think BG is RL and some people don't. Opinions are just that...opinions... we are all entitled to our own.

In my opinion, BG is definitely 100% RL. Yes, I could be wrong. But no one is going to change my opinion until I hear the facts from LE. The fact that LE is searching RL's property is very telling.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...then it is probably a duck.

I'm not as certain as you are but LE is sure paying RL alot of attention!

The problem I'm having is so many of the males look and sound like BG.
But, imo, RL does too.

RL could not of walked that bridge that fast. So if the guy on the bridge is the killer its not RL. MOO Noway!!! moo

Does anyone remember in an early interview the sheriff Leazenby saying something a long the lines of not recognizing BG and him being the sheriff for 30 years?

Interesting...this is the first time I've looked at this photo and feel like he's wearing glasses, especially looking at his right eye. Either sun glasses or the type of glasses that turn darker if in the sun. MOO.[/QUOTE]

Very interesting .
Why is it every time we look at this photo we see something nee

Does anyone remember in an early interview the sheriff Leazenby saying something a long the lines of not recognizing BG and him being the sheriff for 30 years?

That's not accurate. He said he had not seen a case like this in his 30 years. I posted a link yesterday to clarify this misquote.

There is a news video clip below at 1:00 and 1:50 where that friend is being interviewed at the location where bodies were found.
IMO he is just a neighbor or friend and is just as surprised as anyone where the girls ended up.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

Thanks for posting that again.

It's the friend who says that you cannot carry someone up and down the hills, not RL as some people have stated.

LE has never said that RL's alibi didn't match up. They said some alibis were not matching up. LE has never said that RL clammed up. He got a lawyer. LE has said over and over he is not a suspect at this time.

Sgt. Slocum is standing on the dirt road outside RL's property. He states that whatever RL has told them (my words) hasn't always added up. He doesn't say alibi specifically.

Interesting...this is the first time I've looked at this photo and feel like he's wearing glasses, especially looking at his right eye. Either sun glasses or the type of glasses that turn darker if in the sun. MOO.

"Very interesting .
Why is it every time we look at this photo we see something new
["/QUOTE]

Power of suggestion?

Very interesting .
Why is it every time we look at this photo we see something nee[/QUOTE]

People start seeing what they want to see! moo No one will recognize the BG guy the photo is terrible. moo. He looks like my husband who is 50!!! moo....

does he have any scopes set up inside of his home, because the line of sight from the front windows to the exact spot they were found bothers me. Is he a hunter a bird watcher, and when will we have access to exactly what they recovered from his home? To search this late in the game makes me think they are searching for something specific.

JMO--

I have in laws around RL's age in Indiana in a town just like this. They have a lot of property with woods and land. I've thought about this from RL's perspective. If this happened on my in laws property and within hours the media started calling them they would know no better. They would allow anyone and everyone to come talk to them. They are church going middle america people. It would seem the right thing to do. They would never in a million years think it would look strange to do so many interviews. They don't understand that kind of thing. They think they should say yes to everyone. Sure, come out and look around. They are older, they are forgetting things, they often don't remember things Ive told them. So now they are being asked 50 million questions a day. If they say one thing and then say something different that can be alarming. But its not purposeful. Let's say my father in law had an infraction and drove on suspended license. So now he's in jail. Maybe LE suspects their property was used for the crime and they need to search. My in laws would quickly be overwhelmed and not know how to deal with all the commotion. It would confuse them. But it would be too late. Everything looks terrible and the public is only getting certain details. Just thinking about it if RL was my father in law. It just scares me. And yes, a DUI is a serious crime. But guess what people do make terrible mistakes and it does NOT make them a suspect. If I end up being totally wrong then I will be wrong. But for now JMO and I hope we can really just go off of the facts instead of conclusions.

RL is just a old guy who has a drinking problem and who divorced later on in life. he has owned the property for 53 years. I believe it could have been passed down to him. moo. Poor mans life is going to be ruined because of this crime. moo Had to move him because of the gen pop at jail moo.

does he have any scopes set up inside of his home, because the line of sight from the front windows to the exact spot they were found bothers me. Is he a hunter a bird watcher, and when will we have access to exactly what they recovered from his home? To search this late in the game makes me think they are searching for something specific.
I do not necessarily believe we will ever have access to what they find (if anything) unless he is charged and it comes out at trial.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members