IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any theories. So little info about either case right now. Seems like the Colorado case isn't getting as much publicity. I think your right that the fact the 2 kids in CO were found in a car makes it unlikely they're connected. Still what are the odds that two double homicides happen both involving kids in such a short time?

I wonder if he had one of those devices placed in his car that stops you driving when your over the legal limit? A friend of mine had one and when it's removed if the police have suspicions that you may have gotten someone else to blow in it for you they can have it DNA tested to make sure your the only person that's used it to start the car....
what you are describing is a interlock system that is installed on the vehicle. You have to blow to start the car, and they go every 5 to 10 minutes, depending how they are calibrated. Should you blow and you are under any amount of alcohol they horn will start honking and the lights will begin flashing. You rent the devices monthly and take your vehicle in monthly for calibration. They are highly sensitive. There is a list of things you can use. Mouthwash and many tooth pastes will set one off. Some are ordered to have a camera on the interlock as well. RL would have been required to have a interlock installed for a one to two year period, and of course SR-22 insurance. DUIs are extremely costly.

Does anyone know how tall RL is?

Someone in one of the much earlier threads did a mathematic estimation based on a photo of him using the height of the curb, and their estimate came out to 5'9". Obviously take it as you will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following this thread all day. I tried to comment earlier but was deleted for baiting. I apologize for that, it was not my intention. I was actually trying to imply we should not talk about something. I'm glad moderators are on top of us today. I know its important to follow the rules so the families feel safe to read our thoughts. Onto a new thought............

Is it possible that LE said the girls were not in immediate danger as a strategy? For example, if they WERE actually concerned for their safety and suspected someone in particular, would they downplay it to the media in hopes that the killer would let them go? Maybe this is a dumb suggestion--I'm just curious if anyone has thoughts on this? IMO JMO MOO

There are currently 371 users browsing this thread. (134 members and 237 guests)

Wow! Guests, please consider joining us here as members!!!

It would be great to read your ideas/ perspectives on what happened to Libby and Abby. Plus, there are lots of other cases that could use a fresh look.

It takes a village!

Someone in one of the much earlier threads did a mathematic estimation based on a photo of him using the height of the curb, and their estimate came out to 5'9". Obviously take it as you will

I think you mean bridge guy---I'm asking about the property owner, RL.

???

I have to say seeing RL's face i don't see alcoholic, because he goes out to drink(which he shouldn't) and then drives does not make one an alcoholic. Jmo

Impossible to tell if someone is an addict based on looks. For instance see the thread Tricia just started about a pilot and his wife ODing.

But. Having evidence someone has put his life and others' lives in danger because he couldn't (wouldn't) stop drinking and driving points to addiction. And the DUIs are only the times he's been caught. I suspect he's driven under the influence other times. I think RL is likely an alcoholic no matter how nice he seems on camera.

The FBI will have a pretty close Height/Weight of BG.

If it's ever solved, it'll emanate from those photos and the poor girl's Videos.

I think you mean bridge guy---I'm asking about the property owner, RL.

???

No, the one I saw was for RL. I believe it was back on thread ~ #25. But could we also get height from his booking info?

I wish I could 'Thank' your post several more times. Every time I watch him speak and listen to his words it's like a big flashing Narcissist sign appears in my mind. It's a good thing we can't be convicted by a lack of empathy and poor chose of words. I cant remember if he or a reporter made the 'Pristine' comment regard his land. I just want to yell, No, you're wrong. Abby & Libby were and always will be Pristine. Have a heart.The land will recover, the girls will not.

JMO

He made the comment, but what he said was that the land appeared completely pristine even after the bodies were discovered, that he could see no signs of violence there. He seemed amazed and perplexed that it could still be so pristine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This news report from Friday night said LE packed up and left the property. I'm not sure if they went back or if there is anything more recent.

WTHR
Published on 17 Mar 2017
Delphi property searched

Reporter was in Carroll County ‘…as police packed up and left the property this evening...’
https://youtu.be/mai87ho2trA

Thank you so much for posting that. I had not seen any news stories that the search was complete.

I think it is really easy to convict some one especially when they have a prior record, JMO. For me, RL looked really looked taken back in his first few interviews and I think he is a little socially awkward when he speaks, MOO. He is older (still does not mean an older person can not commit a crime) and he lied regarding his alibi......I still think RL is not the BG and LE cans serve warrants to anyone and it looks like they served quite a lot in this case to search other homes. IT it was just convenient for LE to do the search when RL was already incarcerated for another matter.... Still on the fence re RL

I would have thought that the search of RL'S home was a nice coincidence since he was already in custody, if they had not searched there, pretty much just across from his driveway, earlier the same day he was arrested. Too much coincidence for me.

I thought he used the word rape to describe his property, not even himself. If I remember correctly, I think that is even more odd, as it seems totally misused to describe an inanimate object like land. Land that was left "pristine" to use his words. Yep, it's odd to me, very odd.
Actually that is exactly what Apples and I are posting,

Perhaps someone who wanted to send a message to one of the families? Who knows. Perhaps.
It seems to me that if a message was being sent, the family would report the sender. Vendettas never happen in a vacuum.

No, the one I saw was for RL. I believe it was back on thread ~ #25. But could we also get height from his booking info?

I haven't seen it anywhere but hope one of our expert searchers can find it.

I'm still confused about the height estimate of RL--what curb did they use?

He made the comment, but what he said was that the land appeared completely pristine even after the bodies were discovered, that he could see no signs of violence there. He seemed amazed and perplexed that it could still be so pristine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually the pristine comment was made by the reporter and he repeated it back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members