IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is worthy of consideration. We all see the same things differently. That's what keeps the conversation flowing :)

If it was a subconscious slip of the tongue - wouldn't it have been the first word he said instead of the second.
He used "rape" to elaborate on his first choice which was "violated".

JMO.
I Opus, n my opinion, the order is less important than the words themselves. He feels "violated" and then he says "raped". It just caught many people's attention here, and I concurred that it is worthy of looking at as an unconscious unintentional, but real, communication. Thank you for this respectful dialogue. :)

LE said the same thing in the case of Lyric and Elizabeth and here we are close to 5 years later with no arrest, no suspect, no POI.

I may be totally wrong on it, but in the other case did the police have a "stuff of nightmares" video or audio?

I have to say seeing RL's face i don't see alcoholic, because he goes out to drink(which he shouldn't) and then drives does not make one an alcoholic. Jmo

Since RL has court scheduled for tomorrow maybe we will find out more info. Here's to hoping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His hearing for tomorrow has been postponed to a later date. His attorney asked for a continuance. Sorry, I don't have the link, but I know some people have posted about it in this thread.

That's how I followed it too, though it was confusing! Your summary makes perfect sense, and it was a good observation from the original poster. Thank you tons.

Thank you, SomeoneElse333. :)

RL's comment about feeling "raped" could be explained in a multitude of ways IMO ...

He could be the killer and made a slip. I find that unlikely atm but I have been wrong before.

If he is an alcoholic, he could be rather narcissistic. In his mind, he is a victim like the two girls. Someone has totally disrupted his lifestyle and his privacy. He might feel shame for so many people now knowing he is an alcoholic. He may feel like the world is against him and life is unfair. I know for a fact that is exactly how an alcoholic male family member of mine would react.

Also, he could simply not be very well spoken. Sometimes people with no background in public speaking say dumb things when interviewed. Especially in a circumstance like this.
I wish I could 'Thank' your post several more times. Every time I watch him speak and listen to his words it's like a big flashing Narcissist sign appears in my mind. It's a good thing we can't be convicted by a lack of empathy and poor chose of words. I cant remember if he or a reporter made the 'Pristine' comment regard his land. I just want to yell, No, you're wrong. Abby & Libby were and always will be Pristine. Have a heart.The land will recover, the girls will not.

JMO

ADMIN NOTE: A reminder - locals, family members and friends of family to the victims may be reading and posting here. Speculation should be based on known facts from LE or main stream media.

Yes, we discuss horrible crimes here but when doing so it is important to do so in a respectful way that is not offensive to loved ones of our victims who may someday see these posts.

No need to be graphic in speculation about COD or sexual assault when at this time we know nothing factual about the state of the victims when found.

Thank you 1000x. I know this a is crime discussion forum and yes, the truth is often ugly and gruesome. But there is a way to acknowledge things without being so graphic. :(

LE said the same thing in the case of Lyric and Elizabeth and here we are close to 5 years later with no arrest, no suspect, no POI.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but there is just something about these two cases that feels the same and I can't put my finger on it definitively.

I think the word "immediate" is very telling IMO

I don't think we can read much into their use of the word immediate.

The same words were used on the night of Feb. 13th when Abby and Libby were missing.

Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

As we now know, there was foul play and Abby and Libby were in immediate danger.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

He probably has an old flip phone, and has no idea you can video etc.

I wish I could 'Thank' your post several more times. Every time I watch him speak and listen to his words it's like a big flashing Narcissist sign appears in my mind. It's a good thing we can't be convicted by a lack of empathy and poor chose of words. I cant remember if he or a reporter made the 'Pristine' comment regard his land. I just want to yell, No, you're wrong. Abby & Libby were and always will be Pristine. Have a heart.The land will recover, the girls will not.

JMO

His land might be the only thing he feels he has. I half heartedly feel bad for the man. IF he has nothing to do with this crime, that is. But seriously, can you imagine being innocent, being willing to talk to the media and show them your property, and then being arrested for a non violent crime? I find it hard to believe RL would cover for someone that has brought such negative attention on him and his property. IF he is covering for someone it would have to be a family member, most likely a child or someone he feels fatherly towards IMHO

Did the FBI show up when Elizabeth and Lyric's little bodies were discovered?

I'm curious as to whether the digital billboards with the tip line number are still active across the country.
The last 2 week's here by me I drive 3 different expressways daily 2x a day and have not seen the girls anymore on the digital billboards. I was curious as to why? Not sure if LE now has it down and only running in certain areas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member