IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet to differ. Indiana is a meth making state.

They make it every where here ., the "labs" have became quite small and mobile.

There is an Enterprise Rental Co that I do business with that has to deal with at least one car a week used as a meth cooking zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, they're everywhere. Meth labs have even been found right on the shelves, in the bathrooms, attics, and sewers of Walmart stores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, they're everywhere. Meth labs have even been found right on the shelves, in the bathrooms, attics, and sewers of Walmart stores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not just Walmart I should imagine.

May I ask why it matters where Abigail was fishing in the picture that's being discussed?
Random curiosity or does it pertain to their disappearance?

I thought we read he was off probation.
For months. ..

Didn't RL's conviction state that he would have a 2 year suspended sentence *followed by* 2 years of probation ('consecutive')? If the conviction was in 2014, would that mean that his suspended sentence ended in 2016, however his probation will be until 2018? Just wondering.

this is part of RL's report from doxpop.com

10/08/2014
Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in person and by Andrew Achey, attorney. The defendant is in the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. The defendant has previously entered a plea of guilty to the following: Amended Count I, Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or Greater, a Class D Felony. Sentencing hearing is held. The court accepts the plea agreement and finds the defendant guilty of the crimes to which he has entered his plea of guilty. It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 75 years of age. The court enters judgment of conviction and sentences the defendant as follows: Count I-2 years sentence; 2 years suspended; 2 years probation; 0 fine. The sentence(s) shall be served in the Indiana Department of Correction. The sentences shall run consecutively to 08D01-1312-FD-107. The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation; initial probation users fee in the sum of $100 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $30; $100.00 probation administrative fee; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption. In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. In determining the sentence to impose, the court considered the following mitigating circumstances: Imprisonment of the defendant will result in undue hardship to the defendant or the defendant's dependents. The defendant has pled guilty and taken responsibility for his crime. Non-Statutory Mitigating: Remorse. The defendant has a diploma, college, and served his country in the military. The aggravating circumstances outweigh the mitigating circumstances. The court recommends that the defendant's driving privileges be suspended for 2 years. The court imposes court costs in the sum of $368.50 all to be paid to Clerk within 90 days. Count II, Count III, Count IV, Count V and Count VI are dismissed upon motion of the State of Indiana. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO10/27/14tsm

So why are some discussions about meth labs being permitted? My post saying I thought drugs were involved was deleted.

I've been talking about meth labs and tweakers since day 1.

In Indiana your next door neighbor is probably making meth. It's a really gigantic big problem here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thank you because I think mine is! I live in a nice neighborhood . I've actually done tons of research on it today because yesterday I smelled ether ( we share walls ) .

Are you local? Wondering how we know this, or if there's a MSM link to explain or what. (Not being snarky, just curious where this came from - I thought I was up to date on most stuff at this point - thanks!)

He took a reporter on the trails. The video is online.

-
If RL lied to Police in a double Murder investigation, than he may have a bigger substance abuse issue than anyone imagined.

My point being that is really, really I'll-advised and makes one wonder if he ever does think straight.

May I ask why it matters where Abigail was fishing in the picture that's being discussed?
Random curiosity or does it pertain to their disappearance?

Personally I was interested, not in the exact pinpoint location, but if it is at the Monon Bridge, it just shows her past familiarity with the area, and it may indicate that there is fishing in the creek, which could indicate that the perp was out fishing, or etc.

Foxfire used to post about crimes like this and the common connection to meth.

There is more than one definition for the word rape. It does not always mean sexual assault.

It can also mean: an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force

or
an outrageous violation

Didn't RL's conviction state that he would have a 2 year suspended sentence *followed by* 2 years of probation ('consecutive')? If the conviction was in 2014, would that mean that his suspended sentence ended in 2016, however his probation will be until 2018? Just wondering.

SBM - they suspended his 1-2 years in jail sentence in orderto give him 2 years probation instead, which will run consecutively to his current probation sentence he was already serving at that time.

A violation of probation charge runs hte risk of having all suspended sentences reinstated, since probation is a privilege and an opportunity and once you mess it up judges often just say "fine, do the time then" in my experience. A more detailed explanation is several pages back. HTH

"IMO"

Ugh. Why so many interviews???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ninij9, I just had a thought. Maybe it looks like so many because they were all on the same day when the media presence was huge? He may have just given one after another until everyone got their interview? Might be interesting to see if he is wearing the same clothes in all those interviews. If he is then it just might mean he accommodated all who asked on the day.

As I mentioned before the exception would be the one where he was dressed nicely and that, to me, clearly would be because Inside Edition called for an interview and arranged a time to come out so he was cleaned up and ready for them.

Possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member