IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like in earlier threads we made assumptions that LE has more video/audio wouldn't they already know if RL is BG? OR does this indicate that they DON'T have a better pic? I'm a newb so maybe I missed something.

They've said both. They have said they "hope they don't have to" release more of it, but then they also said it's the best pic they have. So....we have no real idea.

No problem!

Meanwhile I'm 44 and writing a list for later that inclues Ben Gay, a walker, some depends, denture paste, butterscotch candies to keep in my pocket along with dusty kleenex, and a plastic rain kerchief. Beause apparently I'm middle aged now! :scared: ;) LOL

(just kidding, but when I was about 12 I would've thought 44 year olds were over the hill and that's exactly the person I'd have pictured in my head, lol. In reality I consider myself to be as young as ever.. it's just my physical body that keeps aging, but that silly thing is no representation of the "me" that I am!)

Don't forget to order the Clapper, all seasons of Perry Mason, and the 'I've fallen and I can't get up' alert system... I know exactly what you mean. I feel much younger than what I imagine 43 to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's going to be an interesting day. I wonder what the reaction at large from this community will be if he is charged with something related to this crime. So many have written him off.

I hope today brings some kind of answer.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I see it's your second post, not your first, but welcome anyway! :)

IMO they could definitely have more audio/video and still not kow who it is because IMO any additional audio/video would probably be from a camera that was shoved into a pocket (so, just muffled audio) or perhaps from a phone that fell out of a pocket or was tossed some distance away (so might have only caught images of feet or something).. JMO

Can the phone company invent a small enough phone to click anywhere and save the video/photo/voice while record? Thought of like google document? Save it on real time.

I think it's going to be an interesting day. I wonder what the reaction at large from this community will be if he is charged with something related to this crime. So many have written him off.

Reactions:

"I KNEW it was him!" or "I'm SHOCKED."

It seems like in earlier threads we made assumptions that LE has more video/audio wouldn't they already know if RL is BG? I'm a newb so maybe I missed something.
Thats what i was confused about.

I'm sure they stated they did not know if BG was the killler. Or if it was more than one person, they did not know.

We also don't know if the video the girls took is one long video where perp walks up and incident starts or if she set up recording again later.

WE DO KNOW...

That video he was in the distance.

Thats the closest full picture. She didnt have a clearer clip of him closer or would be released.

Has anyone else noticed the black line on his left jean leg coming down from his waist area?

Its our right leg as we look at it and his left leg.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If that happens, I hope they have VERY strong evidence. Like DNA or fibers, or him clearly on video.

FWIW for those in different time zones, the hearing is scheduled to begin in one hour and five minutes from the time of this post, though I know many say it should be postponed based on a video clip I've not personally seen where apparently it's stated that his lawyer requested a postponement.

I just am anxious to see the court record reflect that, personally, and will be watching it closely today (but I don't think it will be update til after 7pm based my past few evenings of perusing it).

Also FWIW, the online court record we can all see due to it being public record are only condensed/summary versions of what is available to the public at the county clerk's office/court (depending on how it works there, I don't have any experience except in one jurisdiction in a completely different state)... so a local could conceivably go find out a lot more details of past and present cases than we can find online, still for free (Except the copying fee, if they wanted to photocopy stuff) I believe/JMO/might be wrong though and will absolutely apologize and say so if I am, and find out about that!

ETA if anyone sees a reporter on twitter saying they're at the courthouse or have more information please do share it in-thread, thanks!

I thought the bicycle bridge rd search was related to a RSO that lives there. But maybe I'm misremembering.

We wouldn't know here at WS as we were not allowed to sleuth the recipients of the other 12 or so search warrants.

BBM. I, for one, would be very, very surprised. Yes, I have 'written him off' as being involved. We'll see.

No problem!

Meanwhile I'm 44 and writing a list for later that inclues Ben Gay, a walker, some depends, denture paste, butterscotch candies to keep in my pocket along with dusty kleenex, and a plastic rain kerchief. Beause apparently I'm middle aged now! :scared: ;) LOL

(just kidding, but when I was about 12 I would've thought 44 year olds were over the hill and that's exactly the person I'd have pictured in my head, lol. In reality I consider myself to be as young as ever.. it's just my physical body that keeps aging, but that silly thing is no representation of the "me" that I am!)

HA, hang on there young whipper-snapper - I had my second daughter at 44!! I had my first one at 41!!

Baby ointment, spit up and bengay - oh the memories....

FWIW for those in different time zones, the hearing is scheduled to begin in one hour and five minutes from the time of this post, though I know many say it should be postponed based on a video clip I've not personally seen where apparently it's stated that his lawyer requested a postponement.

I just am anxious to see the court record reflect that, personally, and will be watching it closely today (but I don't think it will be update til after 7pm based my past few evenings of perusing it).

Also FWIW, the online court record we can all see due to it being public record are only condense/summary versions of what is available to the public at the county clerk's office/court (depending on how it works there, I don't have any experience except in one jurisdiction in a completely different state)... so a local could conceivably go find out a lot more details of past and present cases than we can find online, still for free (Except the copying fee, if they wanted to photocopy stuff) I believe/JMO/might be wrong though and will absolutely apologize and say so if I am, and find out about that!

Maybe a dumb question, but why would the lawyer want this to be post-poned for just a probation violation hearing? Doesn't RL want to get out of jail??

They've said both. They have said they "hope they don't have to" release more of it, but then they also said it's the best pic they have. So....we have no real idea.

When they said they had more, I always thought he definitely meant AUDIO only. That's how most everyone thought Libby may have put her phone in her pocket or elsewhere. Then he talked about not wanting to release more of it unless they absolutely had to. It was the stuff of nightmares.

I've written him off, because LE did publicly. I still cannot understand why some people can be publicly cleared, and we cannot discuss them (Davey Blackburn), and others (RL) can be accused on here to the high heavens. It gets old. And don't even get me started on the driver in the D.C. Family murders a few years back.
I hope the murderer is caught soon, but it isn't the 77 year old.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Thanks for putting my sentiments into words.

I did think twice about posting my post because I dont want to get a ban or seem rude but I just don't think it fair on RL until LE state he's a suspect or he did it

Thats what i was confused about.

I'm sure they stated they did not know if BG was the killler. Or if it was more than one person, they did not know.

We also don't know if the video the girls took is one long video where perp walks up and incident starts or if she set up recording again later.

SBM - they've said since about February 16th if not sooner that the person pictured on the bridge in the photos (who we call "BG") is a suspect and participated in the killings of the girls.

Just a day or two ago ABC news put out an article where for the first time we saw the assertion by LE that the person on the bridge (BG) is the same person who's voice they have on audio.

There was a lot of debate about whether this was just the journalist taking liberties with facts, or whether LE specifically stated that. That debate was in the previous thread that closed a handful of hours ago.

Those are the facts that we know right now thanks to LE. HTH.

I still cannot understand why some people can be publicly cleared, and we cannot discuss them (Davey Blackburn), and others (RL) can be accused on here to the high heavens. It gets old.

SBM - JMO this might be explained by the un-abridged version of the terms of service/rules here at websleuths, which states in part that if it seems the moderators have gone bonkers and we can't understand why they're allowing something, it's safe to assume they know something we don't know yet.

JMO.

ETA - sorry it's in the Etiquette section - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

"Realize that a lot goes on behind the scenes. If you are thinking to yourself "Those moderators are either total idiots or they know something I do not", it's safe to assume we know something you do not."

Maybe a dumb question, but why would the lawyer want this to be post-poned for just a probation violation hearing? Doesn't RL want to get out of jail??

To prepare for the hearing. It's an important one. His probation officer is recommending he be sent to jail to do his original sentence. This is a one shot deal. Better to sit in jail another week or two and do it right than lament the outcome. This is my opinion but I am a paralegal and know how attorney's reset hearings to better prepare for them.

It seems like in earlier threads we made assumptions that LE has more video/audio wouldn't they already know if RL is BG? OR does this indicate that they DON'T have a better pic? I'm a newb so maybe I missed something.

The photos and audio we have are stills and a clip taken from a video, so they would have at least more info about what he looks like and sounds like. How much more, we have no idea. It depends on the length of the recording they have. Also, whether they have a closer or better view of him, we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member