IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy.Maree,

"Definitions[edit]According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45–65:[SUP][2][/SUP] "The period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered as the years from about 45 to 65." The US Census lists the category middle age from 45 to 65. Merriam-Webster list middle age from 45-64,[SUP]..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

I imagine that LE would have an official definition as to what middle aged is for identification purposes across the LE agency. I think it would hinder an investigation if one officer chooses 55 to be middle aged and another chooses 70.

Respectfully, LE doesn't have the luxury here of calling someone middle aged instead of old. If they want to be polite, they might say something like "elderly gentleman."

I believe that when LE says that the photo indicates to them that BG is middle aged, they are going with a predefined agency guideline which would most likely mirror government guidlelines (45-65).

HTH
[/SUP]

Middle aged when already 65??? :laughing: Thank you :loveyou: because then I'm younger then I thought! Yust on the edge to "elderly" (69)? Wonderful, I like the interpretation!
I have children in the real middle age sector and they are around the BG I would estimate (on average ca. 44yo).

ok finally caught up.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6QTFORFF4TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZelk9In19

once again there's the link for the current probation charges which he's been violated for.

It still lists this morning at 9:30am as his evidenciary hearing for that probation violation charge on the courts website, despite the fact that they update it every night.

I've read a great many posts saying his lawyer ASKED for a continuance but have seen nothing anywhere that says the judge granted it, though in my experience they always do (except one time when I was in court for a credit card debt case and the defendant's lawyer appeared, having driven 2 hours in the snow to get there, while the prosecutor's lawyer called the judge five minutes AFTER the time he was supposed to be there to say he couldn't get there in the snow from 20 minutes away. The judge refused the continuance in that situation and ruled in favor of the defendant. That was a good day. )

:loveyou:
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. Some of the things I've read on the internet about RL in general has made me cringe. :bigfight:

I'll be the first one leading the mob with my pitchfork if by some crazy chance RL actually committed this heinous crime and is tried and convicted in a court of law.

Until then, my pitchfork and my venom will stay at bay.

Morning all!..hopefully today will be the day they catch this

BBM.. I know what you mean. I've completely stopped reading about this case anywhere else on the internet., except News sites or Twitter Tweets from LE or News and on those I don't look at the comments.

Is there a connection to the bicycle road home search?
Is there one person connected to both places?

Is there a connection to the bicycle road home search?
Is there one person connected to both places?

between what and what, now?

I think your quoted part that you're replying nto didn't come through.

between what and what, now?

I think your quoted part that you're replying nto didn't come through.

I'm thinking there is a link to the 2 homes. A person.
My quotes have been all messed up in here among other things I have a list lol.

I searched middle aged, it's defined as being 45-65. Jmo

exactly my point! thank you!

By definition, RL is elderly.

According to that quote from LE, BG is middle aged.

I'm not drawing conclusions, I'm just stating a fact, and a quote by LE. Everyone can make what they will of them.

I was thinking g they went to the bicycle bridge house because of where the bodies were found.

exactly my point! thank you!

By definition, RL is elderly.

According to that quote from LE, BG is middle aged.

I'm not drawing conclusions, I'm just stating a fact, and a quote by LE. Everyone can make what they will of them.

Thanks GGE for this and the hearing link!

And since I'm 43, I'm doing the happy dance that I'm not middle aged yet!! [emoji1323]🕺🏼[emoji1323]🕺🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking there is a link to the 2 homes. A person.
My quotes have been all messed up in here among other things I have a list lol.

ah ok I gotcha. So your train of thought is currently pondering whether one human being can link together the Bicycle Bridge home that was searched with RL's property, sounds like.

IMO others have suggested that perhaps the link lies not in the exact address on Bicycle Bridge road that was searched, but the road itself/general area.

I have not followed those conversations or trains of thought, but I noticed them, so am repeating that thought here for your own pondering purposes. :)

If as it seems RL won't be made a suspect after the search then i fear this will go on and on. It tells us they've been focusing down one route, meanwhile BG is getting further and further.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks GGE for this and the hearing link!

And since I'm 43, I'm doing the happy dance that I'm not middle aged yet!! [emoji1323]����[emoji1323]����

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem!

Meanwhile I'm 44 and writing a list for later that inclues Ben Gay, a walker, some depends, denture paste, butterscotch candies to keep in my pocket along with dusty kleenex, and a plastic rain kerchief. Beause apparently I'm middle aged now! :scared: ;) LOL

(just kidding, but when I was about 12 I would've thought 44 year olds were over the hill and that's exactly the person I'd have pictured in my head, lol. In reality I consider myself to be as young as ever.. it's just my physical body that keeps aging, but that silly thing is no representation of the "me" that I am!)

If as it seems RL won't be made a suspect after the search then i fear this will go on and on. It tells us they've been focusing down one route, meanwhile BG is getting further and further.

I have faith in LE and I don't think they are focusing "down one route." They are determined to solve this and are not approaching it wearing blinders.

My hope has been all along that either LE is doing this right now because they have reason to think that RL is BG,

or

that LE is trying to use this focus on RL to make BG slip up due to letting his guard down (and if that's the case then IMO they wouldn't create this intentional diversionary tactic unless they thought they knew who BG was and was just trying to get togetehr enough evidence to charge him, whoever he is).

Just IMO based on the current situation, and where my thoughts are at so far. But they change a couple of times a day lately, so.. who knows!

Statistics regarding child predators ...

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
"nearly 1/3 of child victimizers had never been arrested prior to the current offense..." Put the other way around, 2/3 have.

"The behavior is highly repetitive, to the point of compulsion, rather than resulting from a lack of judgment."
-Dr. Ann Burges, Dr. Nicholas Groth, et al. in a study of imprisoned offenders.

Also from the link you posted, above:

3/4 of sexual predators are younger than 35. About 80% are of normal intelligence or above.
-Profiles from the FBI Academy and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children."

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

I was thinking g they went to the bicycle bridge house because of where the bodies were found.
I thought the bicycle bridge rd search was related to a RSO that lives there. But maybe I'm misremembering.

It seems like in earlier threads we made assumptions that LE has more video/audio wouldn't they already know if RL is BG? OR does this indicate that they DON'T have a better pic? I'm a newb so maybe I missed something.

It seems like in earlier threads we made assumptions that LE has more video/audio wouldn't they already know if RL is BG? I'm a newb so maybe I missed something.

I see it's your second post, not your first, but welcome anyway! :)

IMO they could definitely have more audio/video and still not kow who it is because IMO any additional audio/video would probably be from a camera that was shoved into a pocket (so, just muffled audio) or perhaps from a phone that fell out of a pocket or was tossed some distance away (so might have only caught images of feet or something).. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l