IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that LE would just say it at this point. Not officially anyway. I just don't think it is a term they use until they have enough to make an arrest. Reasonable cause JMO IMO

I know they haven't named him as a suspect but they're looking at him pretty stinkin' hard when they carry out arm loads of items taken into custody and they impound his truck.

Actually he was charged twice with false informing but not convicted either time.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

FWIW False informing is along the lines " Did you have anything to drink tonight?'
"no"

or "have you been drinking?"
"I only had one"

Fails a FST and the breathalyzer tells a different story.

MOO

How do you get "not convicted" out of that?

Here's an interesting read on False Informing: http://www.fortwaynereader.com/story.php?uid=3162

well I tried to quote and it didn't work <kickin dirt and poutin>

Open Alcoholic Beverage Container During Operation of a Motor Vehicle, 9-24-19-

Come on now people
..this is a person who definitely has a problem with alcohol. Maybe its only in recent years and thats why his skin looks great. He still has the broken capillaries, bags under eyes and yellowing common in people who drink a lot.

He no doubt has told lies in the past in relation to his alcohol issues. Does not make one a murderer.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Maybe....MOO...
And this may have been suggested and I missed it...

What if RL was home...a 'friend' dropped by 4 or 5ish pm or so...asked for a ride to Lafayette...RL agrees...takes the 'friend' to Lafayette..buys a fish (who does that...but I will drive the 32 miles one way to buy TP so...) and heads home...he states he was home at 6:30pm when they knock on his door for permission...whoever knocked...did he ask why? did they tell him why? He had a heads up there was something very, very important going on....around his 'home' then.

Then RL states he went into Delphi the next morning...iirc...at what time? When searchers were out there? Well if that is true....how odd....no way as far as I'm concerned..he would be on the road...with the searchers...by the cemetery or fence of his property watching what was going on....

Is there a link to his statement of his errands to Lafayette and Delphi?
Wasn't he on the news @ 6:00 pm on February 13th?
I could swear he was!

To my friends before the shutdown it might turn ugly but we all respect each other's opinions and ability to respectfully communicate. In case it gets ugly I love y'all. Ykwim

This is a general call to regroup, to center our thinking on a core set of issues, and see if we have made any progress within that group.

1) Where were the girls dropped off of their hike - at the normal entry from the bridge over 25, or at someplace they knew and liked, like the cemetery next to RL's property as well as their final resting place. This is important. IMO

2) What directions did they walk, and when BG got to them with his "down the hill" directive, where were they going?

3) How did they get to their finally resting places and were they alive when they got there. If they were not alive when they got there, then how were they moved and over what distance?

4) Why were they killed? Was it a combo of sexual assault and power in the mind of a sicko, was it an act of revenge, was it a local or a non-local?? Were they stalked, followed, or expected?

5) What happened to the phone(s)?

6) What was the COD?

7) Were the girls not killed where they were found, but transported over there when there was a chance?

8) Why did the killer(s) pick RL's property as a place to leave the girls? Was it the proximity to the cemetery? Was it random?

9) With the singular luck to have a photo of the POI and his voice on tape, why has no one come forward to identify him?

10) As for RL, why did he choose the time on the day of the murders, to leave his house just as the search would have started, and come back just as it was getting dark. He knew people were looking for the girls. The next morning, same thing. He took off before the search resumed and came back just as the girls were found. That is some interesting timing IMO.

11) With a seizure of two teens and their subsequent murder in a wooded but inhabited area, why were no cries sounded by any of the nearby dogs? People who live in those kinds os places almost always have dogs, and dogs know when something really bad is happening. There should have been a hue and cry, not silence.

Just trying to organize the main topics so we can come together to refocus on the important stuff. IMOO.

We're going to have to split verbal hairs.

A lie is a deliberate untruth. A lie is an intentionally false statement.

It's possible to say something that it not true without having lied.

Example: people used to say that the earth is flat. They were wrong. But they weren't lying (making a deliberately false statement) because they believed it to be true.

Correct, but LE was saying he didn't speak the truth as a reason they were looking closer at him. Seems that if he were just mistaken or not deliberately saying something incorrect it wouldn't have raised a red flag for them, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is on their radar for a reason. What is that reason?

How do you get "not convicted" out of that?

Here's an interesting read on False Informing: http://www.fortwaynereader.com/story.php?uid=3162

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TTNNVGt3TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZVE09In19

You can click the State of Indiana v. Ronald E Logan and it will open and show the pleadings, disposition, etc

on this one top has charges...long index of the various pleadings--court filings--memos etc--
Scroll way down
and you find
10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
&#8226; Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
&#8226; Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
&#8226; Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
&#8226; Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
&#8226; Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
&#8226; Dismissed

HTH :D

LE has said numerous times that RL is not a suspect; they're just following up leads.

See, for example, this news report:

[video=youtube;Tkqx14nIz-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkqx14nIz-c[/video]

They also mention other SW's AND Polygraphs. I wonder who else they are questioning?

Open Alcoholic Beverage Container During Operation of a Motor Vehicle, 9-24-19-
He no doubt has told lies in the past in relation to his alcohol issues. Does not make one a murderer.
This is not necessarily "related to alcohol issues." He was also convicted of driving under a suspended license, he could have been lying about that. (My name is George Jetson and I left my license in my spaceship).

In any case, he has a history of lying to LE to try to stay out of trouble. It absolutely does not make him a murderer, but it certainly makes him a liar.

I'm still in the camp that it may to do with someone staying over his place (more than 1). Throw him off my giving him money to leave and buy fish. Whom ever was there was free to do whatever. Speculation of course. I haven't changed my mind on this since the beginning.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TTNNVGt3TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZVE09In19

You can click the State of Indiana v. Ronald E Logan and it will open and show the pleadings, disposition, etc

on this one top has charges...long index of the various pleadings--court filings--memos etc--
Scroll way down
and you find
10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
• Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
• Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
• Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
• Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
• Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
• Dismissed

HTH :D
Thanks for that!

So he was charged but not convicted because he copped a plea to the more serious felony charges. ;)

well I tried to quote and it didn't work <kickin dirt and poutin>

If you choose Go Advanced button instead of quick reply you can preview and fix it if you've accidentally deleted [ ] /. It's easy to mess it up on a touch screen.

My last comment before the great shutdown, innocent until proven guilty.

Justice for Abby and Libby HOWEVER it unfolds.

I believe it was stated that one set of tracks were found. Does that rule out more than one perpetrator? Or did only one perpetrator dispose of the precious 8th grade girls?

I still wonder if RL leases out some pasture to people with horses or lets them board horses on his place? This would mean other people would be on and off of his property. Or possibly letting others store their farm equipment in one of his barns. Would this be feasible at his property? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member