IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've learned here that drives me crazy is how many different people are viable suspects via sleuthing at any given time. This happens in many cases. In NOCO for instance, just the numerous people shooting...

I've learned here that a thousand people can look at the same picture and see something totally different, and not see what each other sees. Same on the audio front.

It makes trial by jury a very scary prospect.

I'm sure most of you can tell I belong to the RL is innocent of this crime club. That being said, I made an observation. It has been (kind of) pointed out before, but I wanted to show again for comparison purposes and for discussion because I'm truly curious. Look at these two pictures of RL:
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the mugshot picture you can clearly see the small red marks below his eyes. I didn't think much about it because I wasn't sure if this was an old mugshot or what have you. Then I noticed in the other photo, just at the edge of the bottom of his glasses, there are red marks, too. Which makes me think the mugshot is recent. I think the marks were caused from his glasses. Maybe hitting his face against something? Idk, it's odd. Maybe that ties into the VOP? Maybe he hit something (a parked vehicle, mailbox, etc) with his vehicle when he was out and about the day of/after the girls' disappearance? Maybe he was not forthcoming about it and it was later relayed to the police? I'm not sure what it means, if anything at all, but I thought I'd share and see what everyone else thinks.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 503
  • ronald-logan-fox59.jpg
    ronald-logan-fox59.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 522
No convictions.

Here's one false reporting:

Aug. 7, 11:53 a.m. – False reporting, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Responded to a report of a woman standing in the middle of the road yelling, “Call the police!” Unable to locate anyone. Additional followup is being conducted. Kingery investigated.

Forgot the link: http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2010-08-18/Public_Records/Police_Calls.html

new here. I messed up. As far as I know isn't that R.L. address?

This is my uneducated theory so take it with a HUGE grain of salt.

A. The perp lives and/or works or worked/lived in the area and knows that place well. He has hunted in that area and is familiar and comfortable with firearms.

B. He has watched people use that trail and those train tracks before and knew they would be the perfect place to kidnap someone, because once you are at a certain point (high off the ground) on those tracks you have no way to escape other than to run in one direction on those rickety tracks-- AWAY from the perp.

C. Prior to the crime, he would watch people from a place where he could see but not be seen. And he would see who would use those tracks. Quite possible he had seen the girls before and maybe other teenage girls, on separate occasions.

D. He waited for the girls to get to a point on those tracks where they could not easily escape. I think he watched them walk onto the tracks and followed them so that if they did run, they would have to run away from whence they came...and deeper into the wooded area.

E. He calmly walked up to them and when he was close enough, he used a firearm and/or knife to control them and made them walk far away into the woods. In the still image, he is trying to look nonchalant but he is actually closing the distance between himself and the girls and just waiting to draw his firearm his jacket pocket. His jacket looks weirdly shaped, too, because I think he brought rope with him. It was perhaps hidden in the jacket.

This is a general call to regroup, to center our thinking on a core set of issues, and see if we have made any progress within that group.

1) Where were the girls dropped off of their hike - at the normal entry from the bridge over 25, or at someplace they knew and liked, like the cemetery next to RL's property as well as their final resting place. This is important. IMO

2) What directions did they walk, and when BG got to them with his "down the hill" directive, where were they going?

3) How did they get to their finally resting places and were they alive when they got there. If they were not alive when they got there, then how were they moved and over what distance?

4) Why were they killed? Was it a combo of sexual assault and power in the mind of a sicko, was it an act of revenge, was it a local or a non-local?? Were they stalked, followed, or expected?

5) What happened to the phone(s)?

6) What was the COD?

7) Were the girls not killed where they were found, but transported over there when there was a chance?

8) Why did the killer(s) pick RL's property as a place to leave the girls? Was it the proximity to the cemetery? Was it random?

9) With the singular luck to have a photo of the POI and his voice on tape, why has no one come forward to identify him?

10) As for RL, why did he choose the time on the day of the murders, to leave his house just as the search would have started, and come back just as it was getting dark. He knew people were looking for the girls. The next morning, same thing. He took off before the search resumed and came back just as the girls were found. That is some interesting timing IMO.

11) With a seizure of two teens and their subsequent murder in a wooded but inhabited area, why were no cries sounded by any of the nearby dogs? People who live in those kinds os places almost always have dogs, and dogs know when something really bad is happening. There should have been a hue and cry, not silence.

Just trying to organize the main topics so we can come together to refocus on the important stuff. IMOO.

I'm sure most of you can tell I belong to the RL is innocent of this crime club. That being said, I made an observation. It has been (kind of) pointed out before, but I wanted to show again for comparison purposes and for discussion because I'm truly curious. Look at these two pictures of RL:
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the mugshot picture you can clearly see the small red marks below his eyes. I didn't think much about it because I wasn't sure if this was an old mugshot or what have you. Then I noticed in the other photo, just at the edge of the bottom of his glasses, there are red marks, too. Which makes me think the mugshot is recent. I think the marks were caused from his glasses. Maybe hitting his face against something? Idk, it's odd. Maybe that ties into the VOP? Maybe he hit something (a parked vehicle, mailbox, etc) with his vehicle when he was out and about the day of/after the girls' disappearance? Maybe he was not forthcoming about it and it was later relayed to the police? I'm not sure what it means, if anything at all, but I thought I'd share and see what everyone else thinks.

It looks sort of like moles to me.

attachment.php
attachment.php

It could be any number of reasons, including he could have been wrestling with something that was fighting him or struggling to free itself. I appreciate all camps. As for me, I'm gonna hang out over here in the "I don't know, but I want to find out" camp. Good catch, though. It's funny how sometimes things are right in your face and you don't notice until someone else points it out.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I was scared by his mug shot photo! I have seen this one before, but this particular moment it scared me. His face is not so ruddy anymore. And suddenly looks a lot like BG than any other his photos. I was really scared....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is no one except the investigators have the evidence & have seen the crime scene(s). We don't know COD or any of those details so the speculation is rampant. It's human nature for many to want answers like why would someone do this and who is responsible...to make sense of the seemingly senseless.
That is a brilliant observation, IMO.

If RL is the guy, I would expect past offenses for pedophilia, child *advertiser censored*, peeping toms, any type of sex offenses involving children. Without them, I highly doubt he is the guy. Someone does NOT simply wake up one day at age 77 and say, "Hey! I think I'll kidnap, rape and murder two teenage girls!"

No way. People operate on patterns of behavior. The best way to predict future behavior is to look at past behavior.

Do we know they were raped? Sometimes older men start getting really weird and begin having rage issues when it comes to people walking on their property or whatever. Could it have been something like that?

It looks sort of like moles to me.

(this is re: various recent pix of RL where you can see 2 red dots on his face around where the bottom of his eyeglasses are near his skin.)

could be moles. I'm a genetically "moley" person (sounds attractive, eh?) and I tend to get new moles on areas where seams or straps dig in. that said, I've also worn eyeglasses for over 30 yrs and don't have any moles around the areas where my glasses touch my face. it's interesting how the marks are so similar and symmetrical. it's weird. if I got hit in face or fell down and my glasses slammed into my face, I'd be much more likely to have marks on the bridge of my nose or my browline rather than right there on the edge of the soft tissues under the eyes.

Just Opinions.

The guy is definitely local, or deep ties to the local area.

Spring and certain school holidays brought kids out to that area.

RL is NOT the bridge guy. The width of the hips is a giveaway. Older RL has wider hips.

Did RL have friends on that side of the bridge? Did he give permission or hunt with anyone on his land?

The Perp hunts, fishes, drinks and does not use internet access on his phone.

Focus on where he first saw the girls.

-

You are absolutely correct. That said, if there is one thing and one thing only that everyone should know about addicts is they are expert liars and master manipulators. That's AA/NA 101. Combine that with Abby and Libby's bodies being found on his property, along with his account and LEs aren't jiving and you have excellent reason to look much deeper into RL. And that is exactly what we do here. We were given permission to sleuth him and that's what we're doing.

I wished I could thank you a million times for saying " if there is one thing and one thing only that everyone should know about addicts is they are expert liars and master manipulators". I have two of them in my family and that statement couldn't be more true!!!

At this point I'm seriously questioning if he's actually an alcoholic in the sense we keep hearing about, well here at least. I'm not on social media. The reason I question, I have always read and heard how chronic alcoholism over a long period of time is so bad for the skin, as in causing premature wrinkling and aging, etc. But then here is this 77-78 y/o man with amazingly smooth, what appears to be almost flawless, wrinkle free skin, and with barely noticeable sagging. Seriously, his facial complexion and skin tone would make most women that age, and many even younger, green with envy that they had to spend so much just to look half as good. You know what I mean?

My point being, IMO, he doesn't appear to be this chronic alcoholic he's been characterized as here and who knows where else. Unless, the doctors are full of BS and don't know what they're talking about, LOL. Maybe that's it? If so though, how is he such a bad alcoholic? Perhaps he just once in a while goes out and drinks with the boys, or even at home, and then has a moment of bad judgement choosing to drive. Maybe because he's an old timer with the old independent, self-reliant mindset who believes he should do for himself, and will do for himself, he wants no help. And no one's going to change his mind. As in stubborn as a mule, set in his ways, bull headed, etc... you get my drift. Idk, just something I've noticed, and as always I'm questioning things. Thanks for listening, and / or for chiming in.

I've wondered if he had any problems with alcohol when he was younger. Nobody answered me about when he got married, so I'm still not sure how close he was to his stepson before he died. I find it rather interesting that his stepson died in 2008, his wife filed for divorce in 2009 and he got his first DUI in 2011 (at least the first one I've seen.) If he was married for a long time, he could just go overboard with his drinking when loneliness and/or boredom get to him too much. It's possible that his wife always did the driving before the divorce too, but I find it unlikely that she always did. MOO

No we don't know the COD

Do we know they were raped? Sometimes older men start getting really weird and begin having rage issues when it comes to people walking on their property or whatever. Could it have been something like that?

I've wondered if he had any problems with alcohol when he was younger. Nobody answered me about when he got married, so I'm still not sure how close he was to his stepson before he died. I find it rather interesting that his stepson died in 2008, his wife filed for divorce in 2009 and he got his first DUI in 2011 (at least the first one I've seen.) If he was married for a long time, he could just go overboard with his drinking when loneliness and/or boredom get to him too much. It's possible that his wife always did the driving before the divorce too, but I find it unlikely that she always did. MOO

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member