IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it no one knows this info?

Nevermind, I'm stepping away from WS for awhile.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

That information has not been made public knowledge, but I don't believe they did, no.

If I had a nickel for every time I told my parents I was going somewhere for an intended purpose but it was for something else I would be rich. All that to say we have the word of parents, LE, but not where it came from. The only people who can say 100% for sure why they were there were murdered. IMO there could have been a different reason for being there. Not a "bad" one, but just something else besides taking pictures.

I am in no way saying the girls are liars and bad people. But they were normal teens. Normal teens tell their parents things that are not quite true. Father of two boys here that just came out of their teens.

MOO

Really like and agree with this post.

Teenagers seem to push boundaries and take risks. I ** am not **implying that A+L did or what happened to them is due to being a teenager.

Imoho

i don't know what that is? How do i get there?

It is on the main forum index page. Scroll to the bottom area for PRIVATE FORUMS --- members only. The Parking Lot is where you will find link to scanner threads.

I take it no one knows this info?

Nevermind, I'm stepping away from WS for awhile.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

we are not allowed to comment on any sleuthing that is done of the victims or their families on this thread .. thats why no one is
responding....

Still not sure what RL being or not being an alcoholic has to do with any of this. JMO.

alcohol releases anger and aggressive behaviors and anger and frustration lead to drinking (and for those trying to control their drinking - to relapse.)
While not everyone becomes aggressive after drinking alcohol, alcohol intoxication is associated with about half of all violent crimes in America and for people already prone to anger and violence, adding alcohol to the mix is like adding gasoline to a fire.
I simply do not understand why this is seen as irrelevant in this case. NOBODY is speculating or accusing him of the murder. A few people are speculating that he knows more about the crime. Everybody is within the TOS of this site as they add their ideas to the mix.

In addition, looking at the facts only, this is an individual who repeatedly ignores the terms of his probation. IMOO this is because (a) he's sick and can't control himself (e.g. an alcoholic) or (b) he doesn't feel that the rules apply to him.

I could listen if you'd give me a link... still a newbie so not sure how to get there:)

:ditto: I've tried to listen to scanners on-line before but can never seem to find the right ones or get them to work. Do they require subscriptions? TIA

Am I allowed to comment what his ex-wife and stepdaughter have said about this?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Avejajed
Technically that's what everyone is doing, though. People that swear his innocence are also basing their opinions on suppositions and not facts. "He's too old" "He's a nice old man" "He's not an alcoholic" "He wouldn't do this" "He doesn't look anything like the picture" "I would swear he would never have done this" when in fact NONE of us know him (That I know of, anyway) and everything we do or say here is based on nothing but personal opinions based on our own personal experiences and conjecture. None of us have the full picture with all of the facts so we're just trying to piece the thing together the best we can. Doesn't mean anyone's right or wrong, but it's certainly not up to us to judge each other on our opinions or life experiences.

Not unless his family members have been named POI in MSM or by LE and you have a link to support it..
If you have had difficulty finding the rules I would love to help you with that.

quote_icon.png
Technically that's what everyone is doing, though. People that swear his innocence are also basing their opinions on suppositions and not facts. "He's too old" "He's a nice old man" "He's not an alcoholic" "He wouldn't do this" "He doesn't look anything like the picture" "I would swear he would never have done this" when in fact NONE of us know him (That I know of, anyway) and everything we do or say here is based on nothing but personal opinions based on our own personal experiences and conjecture. None of us have the full picture with all of the facts so we're just trying to piece the thing together the best we can. Doesn't mean anyone's right or wrong, but it's certainly not up to us to judge each other on our opinions or life experiences.

No ../ if it was on Social Media/FB we cannot discuss it here. If they were interviewed, then it would be OK --- i don't believe they ever did an interview.

Very well said.
For me the bridge photo throws me off. Not sure about the facial features. ..too distorted. I do know people can look different in different photos.....is that not why some people hate to be tagged in Facebook as it may be unflattering photo etc. I would hate for an 'innocent person to be accused of murder . It does seem he could be involved hence the search warrant and certain comments from officers. I actually thought he looked fairly physically able. He did not look frail. Only yesterday did I read in the newspaper about a 70+lady who was a champion at weightlifting. Older people can have great physical strength and if he was in a rage or had adrenaline running. Then he may have been capable of such a crime. I just really think we can not rule him out or say it is him
. All I can say is as much as I want to hear about an arrest .....they have to be 100 percent sure and have evidence that will not be dismissed at court etc.

alcohol releases anger and aggressive behaviors and anger and frustration lead to drinking (and for those trying to control their drinking - to relapse.)
While not everyone becomes aggressive after drinking alcohol, alcohol intoxication is associated with about half of all violent crimes in America and for people already prone to anger and violence, adding alcohol to the mix is like adding gasoline to a fire.

JMO, if RL is guilty, he would have committed murders before in the past. Committing your first murder out of an alcoholic rage (over what? we don't know) at 77 years old seems like a stretch, IMO. I think members from the community would be coming forward and saying RL has had anger issues in the past, history of DM, etc. JMO.

I just feel like this thread is turning into debating what is and isn't an alcoholic, and also bashing alcoholics, people with serious issues that need help. Maybe I'm just sensitive to this issue.

I do, and they are definitely alcoholics, albeit high-functioning alcoholics. They fit nearly every bullet point on this page, but I won't go into it any further. You can read over it, if you so choose. Like I said, everyone can believe what they choose to believe. People dependent on alcohol are alcoholics. My family members and RL are, in my opinion, most definitely alcoholics in every sense of the word.

http://www.addiction-intervention.c...ow-to-recognize-a-high-functioning-alcoholic/

I appreciate your response and thanks for the clarification as to why you think your family members are in fact alcoholics - i.e., pointing to the points I included in my post.

My confusion was that you gave one defining point: drinking after work, then driving. I was pointing out that I did not understand your assumption of alcoholism based on that one (albeit dangerous) negative.

As for RL, we cannot possibly know that he hits any of the bullet points I mentioned, so "definitely" labeling him an alcoholic - well I am going to have to say nay to that. Respectfully, IMO, I am refraining from that label unless we have definitive official evidence to the contrary.

I sound preachy, I know, and I do apologize.

JMO.. I think we have gotten way to off track by sleuthing RL's entire life.... Perhaps we should ask ourselves WHY would RL do this what would be his motivation... I think once we step back and start asking questions like that it becomes pretty clear RL is NOT BG, therefore his life, his family, his arrests, his drinking problems are of no importance to this case.... IMHO I do believe RL left that day knowing that something was going to happen in those woods. IMHO he had no idea that two young girls were going to be killed. RL is another victim in this whole mess IMHO

quote_icon.png

Unless the quote has a link from MSM then no.. not from FB/screenshots either.
I think also it might be classed as sleuthing family members. HTH

JMO.. I think we have gotten way to off track by sleuthing RL's entire life.... Perhaps we should ask ourselves WHY would RL do this what would be his motivation... I think once we step back and start asking questions like that it becomes pretty clear RL is NOT BG, therefore his life, his family, his arrests, his drinking problems are of no importance to this case.... IMHO I do believe RL left that day knowing that something was going to happen in those woods. IMHO he had no idea that two young girls were going to be killed. RL is another victim in this whole mess IMHO

Agreed. What would be his motive? I understand that other users believe alcohol could have put him into a rage. Over what though? What would make him so angry that he kills two teenage girls? Having a hard time coming up with a reason. JMO.

Im talking like a motive of revenge or if they were there to meet someone as is continuously speculated.

There no facts to indicate either of those scenarios and if there are, LE has chosen not to release them.

id like to start with the most simple and go from there. They have the property owner in custody, and did a huge search on his property. They have not ruled him out after 5 weeks. He has stopped talking to police , which is a huge red flag for me.

Id like to see what he knows. There are ways he could be involved either before or after the fact that are important other than just him being BG.

I'd like to see what he knows as well. But his choice to stop talking to police is his right. I would do the same. It's easy for us to say we would be an open book since we are not in his position. The girls were found On his property. Not a good look. Any good lawyer would advise their client to remain silent. Innocent people end up in jail all the time. There is a lot of pressure for LE to solve this case. RL has a troubled past judging by his rap sheet. Those are just the times law enforcement caught him doing something wrong. It's safe to assume he wasn't caught every time he got behind the wheel intoxicated. With all that being said. The crimes he has been convicted of do not make him a murderer. And if he is in fact an alcoholic, that doesn't make him a murderer either. It is his RIGHT to remain silent. Obviously we all want answers and justice for these young ladies. I for one do not think RL is BG. he may know something, and if he does, I hope to God it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. What would be his motive? I understand that other users believe alcohol could have put him into a rage. Over what though? What would make him so angry that he kills two teenage girls? Having a hard time coming up with a reason. JMO.

For the record, I DO NOT believe alcoholic rage in and of itself lead to the murder. This murder, IMOO, was committed by a disturbed individual with delusional ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx