IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. Even though the sound clip we've heard is tiny, I hear no rage in it. IMO, if RL was in an alcoholic rage, I don't think the "down the hill" voice clip would sound like it does. Seems like he would be angry from the start, based on what others are speculating.

I also think that someone from the community by now would have commented on RL having a rage problem if it existed. No one on the super unreliable social media pages dedicated to this case have said anything in terms of him having an anger problem, JMO. That kind of thing would spread like wildfire.

Exactly. I am sure if had issues with his anger then he would be known for it.
Although completely contradicting myself, something may have snapped.
Still I dont think either BG or the audio sound 'rage-filled' IMO

It was mentioned in some posts that BG must be an older man because the photo seems to show him wearing "Dad" jeans & that a younger person would not wear those. Not true. I've seen many younger men wear "Dad" jeans. They're usually overweight & dress in frumpy clothes. So, it is possible that BG is a young man.

That would be me. The denim itself is very similar to some I've worked with that isn't produced as *much* as it once was. Not being snarky to you, but we don't need 'dad jean' drama again lol.

My point is that when I source fabric for work, the denim that make up the jeans seems incredibly heavy and dense. Sure it's produced now, but not in as large quantities. They also look bigger than normal dad jeans. As if something could be under them.

***To no one in particular*** I have been having inbox issues with my phone connected to my Tapatalk username and password is somehow different from my WS ones. Sorry for the off topic. I AM not ignoring anybody. I'm sorry. Working on it.

Now back to your regular programming....

Hoping for a press conference or breaking news any day now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No snark intended but then BG should be buying lottery tickets not committing murder.... He just happens to pick a trail on a day when kids are out of school and then finds two young girls in the woods that day alone, then he just happens to pick a property that is owned by someone with a wrap sheet who is breaking the conditions of his probation, which then takes the spotlight off of BG and puts it on RL, not to mention over a month later no one can identify either his two pictures or his voice... So either BG is super lucky or it was planned? Im going with planned :)

Snark all you want, I was snarky yesterday on the thread :) I should clarify that the BG was being bold BUT he picked a property not knowing that the alcohol circus will be performing. I agree with what you said.

Except for the probable cause SW.

This is what/where i am confused, if the SW is sealed how is it known what the probable cause is in reference too?

In reference to the murders?

In reference to the probation violation?

Jmo

Wasn't the fbi brought in to look at electronics/cellphone/image/audio?

***To no one in particular*** I have been having inbox issues with my phone connected to my Tapatalk username and password is somehow different from my WS ones. Sorry for the off topic. I AM not ignoring anybody. I'm sorry. Working on it.

Now back to your regular programming....

Hoping for a press conference or breaking news any day now...

There seems to be issues with Tapatalk today. On a few different forums, it asks me to login, yet I'm still logged in the whole time. I've had it happen before and it goes away on its own.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We also need to remember that LE stated awhile ago that they arrested numerous ppl on other charges that did not pertain to this case when checking ppl out

JMO, but the BG had pure luck when committing this heinous crime by picking a property not knowing that RL had his own issues which is taking away the actual solving of this case. BG committed a crime in broad daylight in a hiking recreational area that is not so isolated. Will he strike again? He will probably will.......

JMO but I don't think this had anything to do with luck. I feel this was well planned.

1.) school was out on 2/13 and this was well known..

2) area where bodies were found is not easy to access or see from the bridge.

3) trails are not easy to find and are not well labeled ( according to members who have actually been to the area)

4) timeline for getting the girls off the bridge and out of sight is very tight... snapchat photo of Abby is at 2:07 pm... missing by 3:30 with family actively looking and calling.. that means abducting them and getting them both silently off the trails in only one hour... If you believe that they were murdered by 3:30 and BG was already gone you can see just how tight that is...absolutely no room for error...keep in mind it has been estimated to be a 20 minute walk from the bridge to where the bodies were recovered..even if they were immediately abducted at say 2:15 that doesn't put them at the crime scene until approximately 2:35- 2:40...with only 20 minutes to kill and possibly sexual assault one or both girls... clean everything up and get out of dodge. Remember that there's a female hiker on the bridge at 3:50 who said she didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary...

5) RL just happens to be gone buying tropical fish when all this is going down on his property..hmmm. I really wonder if he has an aquarium? Maybe he really did go to buy a fish at someone's suggestion. If he was at a bar why did he go? A pretty risky thing to do knowing that if you're caught you're headed back to jail. Did someone agree to cover for him and be RL's alibi? Imagine RL's shock when he came home to the ensuing shock of what had happened. JMO I really think the girls were murdered in his home ( just as he said ) and I think he left early the next day to get things to clean up his home once they were moved to the location they were found. I don't think he's BG I think he is genuinely shocked by what happened but I think he knows who did this. MOO... but I will eat my hat if this turns out to be some really lucky and clever, random, drifter SK...

There seems to be issues with Tapatalk today. On a few different forums, it asks me to login, yet I'm still logged in the whole time. I've had it happen before and it goes away on its own.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I am using the beta version without issue...today or otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So your experience with other people who you have met/know is the basis for you acting like you know RL personally? PLEASE. Every single person is different. You cannot say because you have met some bad apples that you can form an opinion or pass judgements on someone who you don't know and know next to nothing about.
Gitana1 is one of our amazing verified legal eagles here. That doesn't mean you have to agree with her theory of course, but she is speaking from a place of experience. And she is quite often dead on.

BTW, she needs no defending by me of course, I just like to see our verified members get just a wee bit of respect for all of the input they give us freely and enthusiastically.[emoji4]

There are many many cases where someone who was a suspect is later deemed innocent, and its still the popular opinion to believe that person is guilty and somehow managed to escape charges. That is a very real danger to anyone put in the limelight during an investigation, whether they are deemed guilty or not. JMO.

This is what/where i am confused, if the SW is sealed how is it known what the probable cause is in reference too?

In reference to the murders?

In reference to the probation violation?

Jmo

We know the search warrant executed Friday night was in relation to the murders. There was a brief interview with Sgt. Slocum where he made that clear. It's in the media thread for this case. Look for a post from Wondergirl with the link. She also partially transcribed the interview.

This web page is not very "readable". Seems like I should be able to click on a reply in the main thread and see all the subsequent replies.

Also,I posted a reply twice - never showed up. Also, shouldn't I get a notification if if someone replies to my thread?

I personally dont think Rl is not the guy(moo).. but rage is a funny thing because it can make you act completely irrational even at the slightest thing. (I know this from experience/non-alcoholic rage)
I know that LE have not release COD but if it was rage it would have shown in the appearance of the bodies (sorry to be so crass. I hate talking about the girls like this) A crime conducted in rage surely has different MO than something that is very carefully planned out. I could be wrong. I am sure someone will advise if I am.
IF.. and we don't know 100% that BG is the guy on the audio.. he didnt look like he was in a rage on the bridge, Or on the audio either. In fact the many posts I have read lead me to believe whoever did this planned it, in such a way to avoid being spotted. For me rage means losing control. And this guy , whoever he is apparently had all the control in the world.
All moo.

I thought about something that could be a possibility--what if there was an accident for one in a rage, then a coverup on the second & staging to make it look like a madman, stranger, SK, whatever was responsible.

There are many many cases where someone who was a suspect is later deemed innocent, and its still the popular opinion to believe that person is guilty and somehow managed to escape charges. That is a very real danger to anyone put in the limelight during an investigation, whether they are deemed guilty or not. JMO.

Exactly which is why we normally are not allowed to sleuth people who haven't been named POI or suspect by LE. The exception this time was premature IMO.

Can we talk about "down the hill" a little more? What do each of you hear inflection wise? I hear calculated, authoritative, calm yet insistent. I don't hear someone who pounced on two teenaged girls on a whim and is pumped full of adrenaline scaring them down the hill. I also hear "get" in front of "down the hill" and have from the first day they released it, but I could be imagining that since so many others do not hear it. My very first thought was that this person is a teacher or a coach or in some way used to speaking to people in a way that makes them do what you want without having to raise your voice or get angry. I'm going to refer to being a nurse here, and I know that gets some people worked up, but let me preface it by saying this is all my opinion and by no means am I saying I know what happened, I am simply speculating, but ... in the ER I was referred to as the "psych whisperer" by the other nurses, physicians and our mental health team. It was because I am able to speak to our psychiatric patients in a way that both lets them know I mean business and they need to comply but also doesn't evoke a reaction from them and cause them to act out or resist what I'm asking them to do. It took me years to perfect this. Teachers and coaches are a lot like that. They are able to control a huge group of students without screaming by just the inflection in their speech. Anyway ... just thought it would be a nice change of subject to focus on something besides RL for a little bit for anyone who cares to comment what they hear. I know everyone hears something a little different. :)

JMO but I don't think this had anything to do with luck. I feel this was well planned.

1.) school was out on 2/13 and this was well known..

2) area where bodies were found is not easy to access or see from the bridge.

3) trails are not easy to find and are not well labeled ( according to members who have actually been to the area)

4) timeline for getting the girls off the bridge and out of sight is very tight... snapchat photo of Abby is at 2:07 pm... missing by 3:30 with family actively looking and calling.. that means abducting them and getting them both silently off the trails in only one hour... If you believe that they were murdered by 3:30 and BG was already gone you can see just how tight that is...absolutely no room for error...keep in mind it has been estimated to be a 20 minute walk from the bridge to where the bodies were recovered..even if they were immediately abducted at say 2:15 that doesn't put them at the crime scene until approximately 2:35- 2:40...with only 20 minutes to kill and possibly sexual assault one or both girls... clean everything up and get out of dodge. Remember that there's a female hiker on the bridge at 3:50 who said she didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary...

5) RL just happens to be gone buying tropical fish when all this is going down on his property..hmmm. I really wonder if he has an aquarium? Maybe he really did go to buy a fish at someone's suggestion. If he was at a bar why did he go? A pretty risky thing to do knowing that if you're caught you're headed back to jail. Did someone agree to cover for him and be RL's alibi? Imagine RL's shock when he came home to the ensuing shock of what had happened. JMO I really think the girls were murdered in his home ( just as he said ) and I think he left early the next day to get things to clean up his home once they were moved to the location they were found. I don't think he's BG I think he is genuinely shocked by what happened but I think he knows who did this. MOO... but I will eat my hat if this turns out to be some really lucky and clever, random, drifter SK...

I saw a quote where RL tells the Media the days off the kid's had - it was several.

I thought it strange he would know kid's school schedule.

[video=twitter;844242725197271040]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/844242725197271040[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 15m
15 minutes ago

Have left the command center. Nothing new to report. Will be back tomorrow.#delphigirls

Exactly. I am sure if had issues with his anger then he would be known for it.
Although completely contradicting myself, something may have snapped.
Still I dont think either BG or the audio sound 'rage-filled' IMO

I think snapped is probably closer to the truth. At least it's less horrifying in my mind to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member