IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be time to close this thread until LE shares more info with the public.

I don't get the impression BG was 'overdressed for the weather'. I'm 3 hours south of Delphi, and it's currently 38 degrees. Just walked back from the store, and minus the hat, I'm dressed quite similarly to what BG had on that day. Well, what I think he had on. Jeans, T-shirt, then hoodie, then coat. Not saying he wasn't trying to play down his physical appearance, but as far as what I feel like he's wearing, I'd guess he was dressed for the weather. A sunny day doesn't mean a warm day. JMO.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Based on the temperatures in Delphi that day, If I saw someone bundled up like that I wouldn't think anything of it.
But when comparing what BG was wearing to what Abby was wearing, a few things come to mind.

1. To disguise his appearance.

2. Knowing he was going to be outside for a long period of time. Either waiting for his opportunity. Or not having a vehicle and traveling only by foot.

Not saying he didn't have a vehicle. Just saying he looked to be overdressed compared to what Abby was wearing.
Abby looked to be comfortable in a shirt with an unzipped sweatshirt over it. I would imagine if it was that cold, she would have zipped it up.

All JMO
What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm only one hr? I wonder what we can draw from this if anything? They don't need the publics help any longer?

Edit to add: sgt riley is head of media /public relations

Riley is the Public Information Officer for Lafayette. He is not the head. The chief information guy is the one that came unprepared for the ISP roadshow Captain Bursten.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This may be the best photo they have, and so maybe they hoped someone recognized the outfit someone was wearing that day. But I also have a theory that they released the photos and audio they did, while saying there was more captured, because BG has either Libby's phone or a phone Abby may have had. Under this theory, they were releasing limited information to try to get BG to turn on the phone to see exactly what LE might have...and once he turned the phone on they could get a location from the phone's GPS. I don't think BG ever turned the phone on, which is why Supt. Carter has said they are still waiting on one piece of intel that isn't in the 13,000 tips they have received.

All IMO.
I think the piece of intel is for RL to confirm who BG is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't get the impression BG was 'overdressed for the weather'. I'm 3 hours south of Delphi, and it's currently 38 degrees. Just walked back from the store, and minus the hat, I'm dressed quite similarly to what BG had on that day. Well, what I think he had on. Jeans, T-shirt, then hoodie, then coat. Not saying he wasn't trying to play down his physical appearance, but as far as what I feel like he's wearing, I'd guess he was dressed for the weather. A sunny day doesn't mean a warm day. JMO.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk[/

Based on the temperatures in Delphi that day, If I saw someone bundled up like that I wouldn't think anything of it.
But when comparing what BG was wearing to what Abby was wearing, a few things come to mind.

1. To disguise his appearance.

2. Knowing he was going to be outside for a long period of time. Either waiting for his opportunity. Or not having a vehicle and traveling only by foot.

Not saying he didn't have a vehicle. Just saying he looked to be overdressed compared to what Abby was wearing.
Abby looked to be comfortable in a shirt with an unzipped sweatshirt over it. I would imagine if it was that cold, she would have zipped it up.

All JMO
What do you guys think?

Just my opinion but I would think if a person were about to engage in a possible fight with a victim they'd likely want all skin covered to avoid any cuts or scratches and to aid in leaving no DNA being found under fingernails.

I'm letting you know I have zero patience today.

If anyone posts off topic expect a TO.

This thread is not about you or who or what you think is racist.

Stay on topic.

Tricia

Just my opinion but I would think if a person were about to engage in a possible fight with a victim they'd likely want all skin covered to avoid any cuts or scratches and to aid in leaving no DNA being found under fingernails.

Conveniently there was water near by. Jmo

When the property is part of a large search effort swarming with cops and volunteers ? Unless he had a medical emergency, it seems very odd to run errands then and show no curiosity. This is not Los Angeles or New York but a small town of 3K
As far as I know, the property was not swarming with cops and volunteers. Do you have a link for that? IIRC the search did not resume until late morning.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Trying to locate the map/photo that indicates the distances between bridge, trail, RL's home, etc. Anyone remember where it's located?

You know, in these photos PO looks like BG. MOO!!

Really? Looks about 50 pounds heavier and the only other similarity is that he's wearing a coat and jeans.

Unless I'm missing something?

Really? Looks about 50 pounds heavier and the only other similarity is that he's wearing a coat and jeans.

Unless I'm missing something?
I thought much heavier than BG as well. And IMO stance is very different.

wondering why LE has not released even like a two or three seconds long clip of the video showing BG walking across the bridge.. wouldn't that be more useful and offer a more clear picture? it could be more helpful.

also I have often questioned the white sticking out from under his jacket that changes shape, i now think it is smoke like some have suggested here. If that turns out to be the case, i pray he uses cigs. And not a a. vape. Wouldn't it be great if he diacarded a cigarette butt with his DNA on it?!

As much as I don't think BG resembles PO at all… I do find it interesting that LE does seem to have an obvious focus and doesn't seem to intent on anything new at the moment. Just my opinion

Trying to locate the map/photo that indicates the distances between bridge, trail, RL's home, etc. Anyone remember where it's located?

This one?

attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana distances 2.jpg
    indiana distances 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 450
IMO the girls were not taken some where, killed and dumped at the location they were found. They were walked there, killed and left. The killer did not have to have any super strength to do any of that.
IMO LE has the audio as to what occurred. LE has not released anything else as to what was on the phone, IMO, because they don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309