IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! You took the words right out of my mouth. I didn't see this photo before now & I observed what you did, a striking appearence between bg & po. This is very eye opening to me. Thank you for posting this picture.

As tight lipped as LE has been i won't be surprised if & when an arrest is made it will not be made public. Jmo just a weird feeling. Jmo

What is our best info on how far away bridge guy was from Libby when she captured the video?

If we assume, that Libby indeed took the picture, I estimate about 100 - 130 feet:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• POI Libby Distance.png
    POI Libby Distance.png
    985.9 KB · Views: 498
Idk, i have asked multipy times for pics of Abby on bridge and suspect on bridge to be posted side by side, evidently it can't be done. Jmo

The photographs were taken at the opposite sides of the bridge. :moo: Abby at north end, BG at south end.

How would this benefit ?

:confused:

wondering why LE has not released even like a two or three seconds long clip of the video showing BG walking across the bridge.. wouldn't that be more useful and offer a more clear picture? it could be more helpful.

also I have often questioned the white sticking out from under his jacket that changes shape, i now think it is smoke like some have suggested here. If that turns out to be the case, i pray he uses cigs. And not a a. vape. Wouldn't it be great if he diacarded a cigarette butt with his DNA on it?!

BBM
BoggLed in Ohio, don't you know it.
If memory serves me right, Anthony Stockelman was a smoker and the cigarette butts outside his home helped convict this monster of the brutal
Kidnapping, rape and murder of Beautiful, sweet 10yo Katlyn Collman in Indiana on 25 January, 2005.

Cigarette butts were at the pond Katlyn was thrown in with her hands tied behind her back. DNA matched the butts at the pond and his home.

That is not what i want to see. Jmo
I guess I don't know what you want to see. If you mean to see her inserted next to him in the photo where the little smudge of blue is to BG's right, I think she would basically have to be half off the side of the bridge. Which brings up an interesting and horrifying possibility... maybe he pushed her off the bridge, Libby caught just a brief second of that on video as she went to stand up in shock, and he grabbed her and took her down.

If we assume, that Libby indeed took the picture, I estimate about 100 - 130 feet:

attachment.php

-Nin

Wow that's quite a distance away, no wonder the quality is so poor. If this is true, makes you wonder if bg was the target in the video or just in the background? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photographs were taken at the opposite sides of the bridge. :moo: Abby at north end, BG at south end.

How would this benefit ?

:confused:

I feel that the angle that the suspects video(image) was captured places her on land and at a greater angle then being on the bridge.

Idk, i have asked multipy times for pics of Abby on bridge and suspect on bridge to be posted side by side, evidently it can't be done. Jmo

There are literally hundreds of apps and computer programs you can use to do this. I like PicStitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel that the angle that the suspects video(image) was captured places her on land and at a greater angle then being on the bridge.
I have felt that the still was taken from a video that she had to zoom in on. I know that my phone can zoom in on something when it is recording, thus making it look distorted, when you zoom in all the way my videos kinda look like that too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Where can I find posts relating the RSO who was on the search party?

Or can someone send me PM with a link regarding the RSO who was on the search party?

-Dan

Also just wondering, do we know if Libby had an android or iphone, i know it has been discussed, but has it been addressed by LE?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

O/T Does everybody know you can set your phone to make an alert sound for Amber Alerts? My cell phone just made an alert sound, an Amber Alert in your area. I'm not that tech-savvy, have an old-school flip-phone, but I can do it so you can too! Please spread the word to all you know. When these things happen, we can ALL be watching!
Mine is really loud and almost gave me a coronary the first time it went off.
You can also restrict the time of day or night it alerts here in New York, but what's the point of that? I'll take my mini heart attack if it helps me to be OTLO for a child.😊

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder why they did not start searching at sun up that morning on the 14th. Could you imagine if they had and would have found Libby alive that morning?
Any ideas on why didn't search at sunrise? Maybe they did, just not officially? I wonder if at the time, they though they were runaways or with friends and why did they think that? Maybe it was later in the morning that they got the info off of the cloud and then it became a more frantic search?
After I posted previously about what scanner traffic had in terms of the search, I have already listened to more. Apparently an ISP helicopter began participating in the search at approximately 9am on the 14th and they were to start with a water search following the creek headed east starting at the bridge. There was already another helicopter in the air - LifeFlight - but it is unclear at this moment if that helicopter was also participating in the search or just passing through the airspace.

Is this what your mean? If not let me know and I will see what I can put together.

attachment.php

Attachments

• side by side.png
    side by side.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 672
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors