IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what your mean? If not let me know and I will see what I can put together.

attachment.php

Thank you very much. :)

I feel that the angle that the suspects video(image) was captured places her on land and at a greater angle then being on the bridge.

Our member who went to the bridge to get measurements (sorry, can't think of his name) was able to get the proper angle by sitting down on last platform.

BBM
BoggLed in Ohio, don't you know it.
If memory serves me right, Anthony Stockelman was a smoker and the cigarette butts outside his home helped convict this monster of the brutal
Kidnapping, rape and murder of Beautiful, sweet 10yo Katlyn Collman in Indiana on 25 January, 2005.

Cigarette butts were at the pond Katlyn was thrown in with her hands tied behind her back. DNA matched the butts at the pond and his home.

Yep i know many cases have been solved like this. I hope he did toss some cig butts..probably down beneath the bridge...unless this is a savvy SK and he knew to take them with him. Im praying though..

Intentional or not I agree there is a lot of bulking up. Especially in the upper areas. I've always thought the white thing under his chin is a plastic grocery bag, holding things I don't like to think about.

My best guess is 5' 9" - 5'10" 180 or less, Caucasian, 30-45 years old. I still worry he may be responsible for Elizabeth and Lyric. I've never forgotten those angels and I want justice for them.
Yes to the grocery bag theory. Thought this since day one. I really wish we could see this guy's face. I've been team brown hair/hood down for awhile, but now I'm just not sure. And what troubles me about that is that now I cannot discount the thought that it might be white hair under that hat. Though the body shape to me suggests a middle aged person. This. Is. So. Frustrating.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I feel that the angle that the suspects video(image) was captured places her on land and at a greater angle then being on the bridge.
You should watch the videos by grayhuze.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I guess I don't know what you want to see. If you mean to see her inserted next to him in the photo where the little smudge of blue is to BG's right, I think she would basically have to be half off the side of the bridge. Which brings up an interesting and horrifying possibility... maybe he pushed her off the bridge, Libby caught just a brief second of that on video as she went to stand up in shock, and he grabbed her and took her down.

JMO but I don't think your scenario is possible. Abby would have screamed during the fall, Libby would have screamed and BG would have run away. No way he would have wanted that much attention on the bridge. Also, I believe the girls were found together on 2/14. I can't imagine that he would kill Libby and then go back under the bridge and drag or carry Abby's body to where they were both found the next day. JMO

What is our best info on how far away bridge guy was from Libby when she captured the video?

This is the latest video from Gray Hughes from two days ago. He thinks the may have been farther along towards the south end, about 80 feet away from Abby and Libby.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

You mean something like this?

attachment.php

The angles look roughly identical to me?

Attachments

• elley_.jpg
    elley_.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 497
We only know about 4; 2 of which we have addresses for. How is it possible they have served 8+/- without word getting out of where they were served? Seems like there should have been some news articles about (at least) a couple of them. That's a lot of people to be investigating plus all the subpoenas they have served. No wonder LE said it was complicated.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_ec3d146e-0b41-11e7-a17a-4392f7382ad6.html

Search warrants are not only used for searching for physical evidence, they are also issued for things like getting data from someone's cell phone service provider. Or access to their SM accounts. With a SW they can recover deleted data and know times, dates and locations when calls and texts and the like were sent and received. Since these are all sealed the users will not know that their phone data is being looked at. And a SW can list several numbers for the same carrier. In one case I have followed, LE got a SW to ATT for several POI phone numbers. So a dozen search warrants can uncover a huge amount of information. This would have been done pretty early as they got tips and conducted interviews so in reviewing the data it may be where they have found alibis that didn't hold water.

I guess I don't know what you want to see. If you mean to see her inserted next to him in the photo where the little smudge of blue is to BG's right, I think she would basically have to be half off the side of the bridge. Which brings up an interesting and horrifying possibility... maybe he pushed her off the bridge, Libby caught just a brief second of that on video as she went to stand up in shock, and he grabbed her and took her down.

I think you mean this picture.....I posted it before. I think they cut the picture down, but this is the uncut picture and it is trees next to him we are seeing.......uncropped.jpg

I specifically remember the weather on that day, because I drove my Jeep to Burlington (taking Valentine candy to family). It was a beautiful sunny day and I was able to just wear my sweatshirt. I wanted so badly to put my windows down, but the air was just too nippy for that. What hurts my heart so badly, is that I was in Burlington at noon. I feel like I was SO close, but was belting out to "Queen" and enjoying the drive.
My mother received her promotion to heaven just a few weeks before these two sweet girls. I am currently working each day to separate/donate her belongings and it is such a bittersweet time for me. I try to imagine Liberty and Abby's family doing the same and my heart just aches for them. I hope those two families can feel the prayers we whisper. Kudo's to the members on here who are teaching how to sleuth with dignity and by using only facts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My condolences to you on the loss of your Mother. 🌹
Many of us have been emotional during this case, but you must be really feeling it. The circumstances of this case are challenging even for long time WSers.

I always try to look at what is gained in life, even during loss. Today I am grateful that we seemed to have gained some very nice, smart, new sleuthers that I hope stay and enrich us for a long time.[emoji4] , so even though you've been here for a month now, Welcome to the NUTHOUSE.

I respect that line of thinking, although i do think that persons of interest are suspect before being publicly ID'd as suspects.

Do we know when the fbi were brought in? Before or after the image of person of interest then changed to suspect. Jmo

Before.

Can someone do a height thing on Abby, that was used on BG, just for the heck of it and see what they come up with. We know her height.

OT...This is probably old news to most of you but to the right there is a box of latest posts. I just found a 'breaking news' thread and thought it was amazing so many people keep up with the wrongs of this world. Thank you WS for this :)

Sorry if too OT :(

MOO
Websleuths is amazing isn't it? I have never been one to post much to message boards, and while I love to read and write, I lose interest in alot of groups after too long. I found WS when Hannah Graham went missing about 3 years ago. I've popped in every day since. I've made some actual friends here too.

BBM
BoggLed in Ohio, don't you know it.
If memory serves me right, Anthony Stockelman was a smoker and the cigarette butts outside his home helped convict this monster of the brutal
Kidnapping, rape and murder of Beautiful, sweet 10yo Katlyn Collman in Indiana on 25 January, 2005.

Cigarette butts were at the pond Katlyn was thrown in with her hands tied behind her back. DNA matched the butts at the pond and his home.

WHile you make a good point, I believe(IMO) that smoke would have made a larger "cloud", especially in somewhat brisk weather. I have been curious if the white area seemingly under BG's chin, isn't a particulate mask. I see a number of people wearing them in colder weather, especially if they are/have been recently ill. They usually have a rubber band to hold them in place and can easily be pulled down below the chin if you get too hot wearing them. I really wish, as many others have said, that we had a cleaner image. There are so many details that can be inferred as a million different things, ie.: type of hat(if any), shirt tail or fanny pack? Facial hair? Etc.

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but has it been determined that the 2 still shots of BG are from within the same 1- 2 second time frame? Was this literally him in process in mid stride or from different segments of a possibly longer video clip? Can you tell by the trees in background etc ? I know that may seem irrelevant, but if we could tell if it was from several feet or yards apart, then we would know for sure if LE has a much longer video clip of info to work with or not. Do you see what i mean ? Im just wondering how much more they have that isnt being released. they probably dont have much more or they would have released more in hopes of identifying him, but we dont know what happened.

This is the latest video from Gray Hughes from two days ago. He thinks the may have been farther along towards the south end, about 80 feet away from Abby and Libby.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

I appreciate bring the video forward, i can't watch on this device, i had a iphone 6s after 2 hrs i returned it, too much stuff on it that i couldn't delete. Back to my 3g. :)

FYI For those that listen to scanner traffic WS does have a specific thread and forum for that which can be found here.

All scanner information needs to remain in that thread. Please don't bring it to the main forum as it may be sensitive information and detrimental to a case.

Thank you :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member