IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering why LE has not released even like a two or three seconds long clip of the video showing BG walking across the bridge.. wouldn't that be more useful and offer a more clear picture? it could be more helpful.
When you look at how alarmingly close BG was to Libby's position on the bridge, combined with the odd angle in the second frame, it seems to me like she may have just swept across him with her phone/camera... in the act of putting it away... in order to move away from him.

I really think these may be the only 2 images there are of him from the video.

IF LE thought that the BG was not white they would certainly not be investigating RL, so I'm really not sure what this line of conversation is trying to prove.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

In terms of dress, I think many adults would opt to wear several layers, some of which could be removed when walking outdoors on a spring day where the temps could range from the 20s - 40s. Kids often don't think about that sort of prep when dressing in my experience. So it's not surprising he was dressed more heavily than the kids...though clearly his choices may have been motivated by wanting to disguise himself as well.

On RL, I wonder if he has information connected to the case and was arrested as a precaution bc officers think he may be at risk. For example, did he have any relatives or hired help who did yard work or handyman type jobs for him? Who ever stayed on the premises? If RL covered for someone like that initially, but a hole was found in his statements, he may have since come clean and admitted someone he knew was on the property.

In any case, whether RL or not, I think LE knows who their primary suspect is and is trying to build an airtight case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the girls were not taken some where, killed and dumped at the location they were found. They were walked there, killed and left. The killer did not have to have any super strength to do any of that.
IMO LE has the audio as to what occurred. LE has not released anything else as to what was on the phone, IMO, because they don't need to.

I am beginning to agree, they don't need anymore help. When was the last time LE asked for help identifying BG? Can anyone track that down?

When you look at how alarmingly close BG was to Libby's position on the bridge, combined with the odd angle in the second frame, it seems to me like she may have just swept across him with her phone/camera... in the act of putting it away... in order to move away from him.

I really think these may be the only 2 images there are of him from the video.

LE said it was the best they had of him. Believe the phone immediately went into a pocket at this point.

IMO the girls were not taken some where, killed and dumped at the location they were found. They were walked there, killed and left. The killer did not have to have any super strength to do any of that.
IMO LE has the audio as to what occurred. LE has not released anything else as to what was on the phone, IMO, because they don't need to.
^^^this...exactly.

Occam's theory. Walked to scene. Killed. Left. Everything was done and over within 30-60 min. LE knows who it is and they don't need our help. IMO.

What is our best info on how far away bridge guy was from Libby when she captured the video?

On RL, I wonder if he has information connected to the case and was arrested as a precaution bc officers think he may be at risk.

If LE is to be believed they searched his home & property in an effort to either clear or confirm him. If that is the case, then they will hold him as long as they can until they get results back on items seized during the search. JMO

I am beginning to agree, they don't need anymore help. When was the last time LE asked for help identifying BG? Can anyone track that down?

I'm not sure, but they are still accepting tips. This is the latest tip count from this morning.

https://www.wthr.com/article/delphi-reward-fund-tops-232k-as-tips-continue-to-come-in

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say they have now received more than 14,000 tips in their investigation into the murder of two girls last month.

What is our best info on how far away bridge guy was from Libby when she captured the video?

On grayhuze's latest video BG is disturbingly close to Libby when he appears in the video. Have you seen it? He (Gray Hughes) is very, very good at what he does. Professional.

[video=youtube;cHpzjx51h5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A[/video]

Idk, i have asked multipy times for pics of Abby on bridge and suspect on bridge to be posted side by side, evidently it can't be done. Jmo

I agree. IMO all of the sleuthing being done here (albeit very resourceful and intense) is mainly to satisfy our own curiosity. Again, JMO.

Idk, i have asked multipy times for pics of Abby on bridge and suspect on bridge to be posted side by side, evidently it can't be done. Jmo

The photo of Abbie was taken well before the video of BG, at a different part of the bridge. Watch grayhuze's latest video, it shows exact locations for where Abbie and Libby were when the first picture was taken, and where BG and Libby were when the video/stills were taken.

Does anyone know about how far to RL's house from where Abby is pictured on the bridge?

I wonder why they did not start searching at sun up that morning on the 14th. Could you imagine if they had and would have found Libby alive that morning?
Any ideas on why didn't search at sunrise? Maybe they did, just not officially? I wonder if at the time, they though they were runaways or with friends and why did they think that? Maybe it was later in the morning that they got the info off of the cloud and then it became a more frantic search?

You will notice many people are on time out. Most only for a day.

Please, I am begging you, STAY ON TOPIC.

I HATE timing people out but I'll do it as many times as I have to so the thread stays on topic.

Enough with the racial comments. DONE OVER.

This is such a simple request. The topic is the murder of Abby and Libby. If your post doesn't address that topic in some way then do not post.

Thank you,
Tricia

The photo of Abbie was taken well before the video of BG, at a different part of the bridge. Watch grayhuze's latest video, it shows exact locations for where Abbie and Libby were when the first picture was taken, and where BG and Libby were when the video/stills were taken.

That is not what i want to see. Jmo

I wonder why they did not start searching at sun up that morning on the 14th. Could you imagine if they had and would have found Libby alive that morning?
Any ideas on why didn't search at sunrise? Maybe they did, just not officially? I wonder if at the time, they though they were runaways or with friends and why did they think that? Maybe it was later in the morning that they got the info off of the cloud and then it became a more frantic search?
I wonder what the statistics for runaways are in their area. Where I live, teenagers that go missing around that age are deemed runaways, and forgotten. It's sad, but I wonder if the same thing happens in their area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member